-那是勒罗伊之路 -天哪
- And that's the Leroy way. - Oh, my god.
好了 别尴尬
Now, don't be embarrassed.
那是一首动听的勒罗伊应援曲
That was a lovely rendition of the Leroy fight song.
-你好 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
你好 好的 呃 对不起
Hi. Okay. Uh, sorry.
我这里有些寿司是给
I have some Sushi here for...
-乔治亚·萨克斯 -是的 就是你
- Gregory Sax. - Yeah, that's you.
我就知道你是在找我
I believe you're looking for me.
我一直在找你 对
I've been looking for you, yeah.
可以信♥用♥卡♥支付吗
You take card, right?
不
No.
好吧 现金呢
Okay. Cash?
对 我们只收现金
Mmm-hmm. That's all we take.
可以 如果你和我一起走
Okay. If you come with me
我可以从里面拿一些现金
I can get some cash from inside,
-然后我们可以 -我很愿意和你一起
- and we can... - I'd love to come with you.
可以 这边走
Okay. Just this way.
-我妈妈其实上过这所学校 -真的吗
- My mom actually went to this school. - Really?
是的 但只有一个学期
Yeah, but only for one semester
因为后来她怀了我 所以
'cause then she got pregnant with me, so...
大概可以说是我毁了她的计划吧
I guess you can kinda say I ruined her plans.
得了吧 你肯定没有毁掉任何东西
Oh, come on. I'm sure you didn't ruin anything.
是的 我只是开玩笑
Yeah, I'm just messing.
她应该回来完成学业
Well, she should come back and finish up, though.
去年我的几节课上也有比我年纪大的人
I saw older people in a few of my classes last year,
所以她也可以的
so she'll be fine.
-她两年前去世了 所以 -天哪
- She died two years ago, so... - Oh, god.
-不 不 没关系 -我很抱歉
- No, no, no. It's fine. - I am so sorry.
总有一天我也要上这学校
I'm gonna go to school here one day.
只是 我刚收到第二封拒绝信
It's just, I just got my second rejection letter.
但你知道 他们总是说 事不过三
But you know what they say, "third time's the charm.
我打赌能行的 对不起
Yeah, I bet it will be. Sorry.
抱歉 我们还有一段路要走
Sorry, we've got a few more flights to go.
我肯定有人会有现金的
I'm sure somebody's gonna have cash for you.
当然 别担心
Oh, yeah. For sure. No worries.
你觉得怎么样 曼迪
Hey, what do you think, Mandy?
看起来不错
Mmm, yeah, looks good.
你都没看
You didn't even look at it.
等等 这是什么字体
Wait, what is this font?
-我还以为你喜欢 -曼迪
- I thought you liked it. - Hey, Mandy!
你有现金吗
You got any cash for, um...
对不起 你叫什么名字来着
Sorry, what was your name again?
是德雷亚
It's, uh, Drea.
什么 你以前在这家店点过还是
What, you ordered from this place before or...
-没 -总共16.40美元
- No. - That'll be, uh, $16.40.
可以 很棒
Okay. Great.
嗯 你们两个可以 做你们的小
Well, you two can, um, do your little...
-你带现金了对吧 -是的
- You do have cash on you, right? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我觉得好久没见你了
Jeez, I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time.
所以我要
So I'm just gonna...
拥抱你
Hug you.
好了
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 你进了我们的梦想学校 而我没有
Well, you got into our dream school, and I didn't,
就是这样
so there's that.
你和他 是
Are you and, like...
哦 是的 我们是
Oh, yeah. We're...
-酷 真酷 -是啊
- Cool. It's cool. - Yeah.
你听说今年入学申请结果了吗
Did you hear back about your admissions for this year?
听说了 但我还是没进 所以
Yeah, it's a no for me again, so...
这里的历史系主任
Well, the head of the history department
正在招人
is looking to fill a job position.
你觉得在这里找份工作能帮我申请入学吗
You think getting a job here would really help me with admissions?
是啊 肯定的 来
Yeah, totally. Here.
她是蕾希教授
Her name is Professor Lacy.
但你明天就得开始
You'd have to start tomorrow, though.
太好了 明天我休息
That's perfect. I'm off tomorrow.
好的
Yes, please.
好 酷
Okay. Cool.
我会打她电♥话♥告诉她
I'll give her a call and let her know
明天能见到你
that she'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢 曼迪
Thanks, Mandy.
你真的太好 太好了
This is really, really nice of you.
我对你感激不尽
I appreciate it more than you know, like.
是 这工作
Yeah, the job, it's...
就是帮她带娃
Well, it's babysitting her kids.
-带娃吗 -是的 但是教授
- Babysitting? - Yeah, but professor...
不行 我太老了
Yeah, no. I'm too old to be babysitting.
你是开玩笑吗
What, is this a joke?
她可是招生办的
She's on the board of admissions, though.
她能帮你大忙
She could seriously help you.
人脉能解决很多事情的
It's all about who you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是来自新泽西的布雷特
And we have Brett from New Jersey.
布雷特 我们连上线了
Brett, you're on the line.
我是节目的忠实粉丝
Uh, hey, I'm a big fan of the show.
听着 我真的
Yeah, listen, I've been getting in this really, uh...
小朋友
Hey, kiddo.
该上♥床♥了
Time for bed.
没事 这个位置很舒服
It's fine. I like this spot.
我知道 但这是卢叔叔最爱的椅子
I know, but this is uncle Lew's favorite chair,
我不想他因为这个而骂我
and I don't want him yelling at me about it,
所以请你 回你自己房♥间
so please, just go to your room.
你能把妈妈的毯子给我吗
Can you get me mom's blanket?
好吧
Yeah.
晚安 怪人
Good night, weirdo.
那是什么
What is that?
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my. What is that?
难以置信
I can't believe I'm seeing this.
太惊人了
Wow, amazing.
多漂亮的一只小鸟啊
Aren't you a beautiful bird?
你看这里写道
You read this thing here about...
写道什么
Hmm? About what?
你特么的怎么了 鲍勃
What the hell happened to you, Bob?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
我不是不尊重你 鲍勃 但你真臭
No disrespect, Bob, but you kinda stink.
抱歉
My apologies.
我没有餐巾纸
I didn't have a napkin on me,
我也不想弄脏这身制♥服♥
and I didn't want to ruin my uniform.
另外 我在哪里读到
On the plus side, I read somewhere
如果鸟在你头上拉屎那你要交好运
that it's a sign of good luck if a bird poops on you.
-真的吗 -就是这样写的
- Really? - That's what I read.
那看来我要转运了
Well, then things are looking up for me for a change.
但你还是该洗个澡
Still, you should shower.
收到
Copy that.
那是不是我的小豪猪
Ooh, I wonder if that's my little porcupine friend.
达瑞尔
Daryl?
豪猪达瑞尔 是你在那吗 小家伙
Daryl the porcupine, is that you out there, little buddy?
那是什么
What is that?
那特么是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
伙计们 这就是我的带娃101视频
Well, guys, that was my babysitting 101 video.
记住 你的主要任务是照料那些孩子
Just remember, your main job is to take care of those kids.
所以 只要你一直想着可能发生的问题
So if you're constantly anticipating potential problems,
你就一直做好了准备
you'll always be prepared.
请乐在其中并订阅我的频道
Please don't forget to have fun and subscribe to my channel.
简单 知道了
It's easy. Got it.
快 我们要走了 我迟到了
Come on, we gotta go. I am late.
什么
What?
对不起 我在听播客
Sorry, I was listening to a podcast.