我觉得 不会太久
Oh, not too long. I don't think.
哪只需要注射胰岛素来着
Which one needs the Insulin shot?
小赫利克
Little Herlic.
赫利克是哪只来着
And which one's Heric?
我都帮你写下来了
I wrote it all down for you,
还附了图片
and there's pictures.
好
Okay.
要帮忙吗 那玩意儿好像很重
Oh, you need any help? That looks heavy.
我能行
Got it.
如果你觉得太久没有我的消息
Oh, if you don't hear from me
就放心吧
for a little while,
我没事的
just know I'm okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
再见 我的宝贝们
Bye, babies.
和你朋友玩得开心点
Have fun with your friends.
到了 跟上我 伙计们
Here we go. Come on, guys.
菲利普 她怎么样了
Oh, Phillip, how's she doing?
她看起来还不错 我觉得
Yeah, she seems fine. I guess.
谢啦 走吧 杰克
Thanks for checking. Come on, Jake.
不用谢
No problem.
有人吗
Hello?
可能里面没人
Maybe no one's here.
你好 里面有人吗
Hello? Is anyone inside?
拜托了 我们找到了一只受伤的动物
Please. We have an injured animal.
是一种我们从来没见过的长相奇特的物种
A really weird-looking animal that we've never seen before.
谁开下门吧
Someone. Open the door.
能帮帮我们吗 拜托了
Can you help us out, please?
真奇怪
How weird.
菲利普 她没事吧
Hey, um, Phillip, is she okay?
她是在做什么奇怪的事情吗
Is she doing something weird?
她好像是在闻东西
Looks like she's sniffing at something.
闻东西
Sniffing?
她不太开心
Oh, she is not happy.
或许我们应该把她直接送到兽医那儿
Yeah, maybe we should just take it to a vet or something.
好吧
All right.
肖恩还在送你这些混音带吗
So Shawn is still giving you these mixtapes, huh?
你能把车窗摇下来一下吗
Hey, can you roll down your window for a sec?
当然 为什么
Sure, why?
这就是理由
That's why.
-那可不太礼貌 -难道你喜欢听风笛曲吗
- That was rude. - You like bagpipe music?
您好 这里是克拉克县兽医办公室
Hi, you've reached the Clark county veterinary office.
我们的营业时间为上午10点到下午6点
Our hours are 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
周一至周五
Monday to Friday,
上午10点到下午2点
10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M...
兽医店没开
The vet is closed.
其实 我们家有个急救箱
Actually, we have a first aid kit at our place.
那是什么
What was that?
我觉得车底下可能有什么东西
I think there's something under the car.
好吧 要不我们把车门锁上
Okay, how about we lock the doors,
然后把她带回你家包扎 好吗
and, uh, we'll fix her up at your place, okay?
我在想 把她收拾好之后
I was thinking maybe after we get her all cleaned up and everything,
她要是有好转了 或许
and she's feeling better, she can...
不知道 或许我们可以把她放在后院里
I don't know, we can let her out
或者放到笼子里
in the backyard or put her in a cage.
笼子里 我们是不会把她放到笼子里的
A cage? We're not putting her in a cage.
可她毕竟是一只野生动物
Yeah, but she's a wild animal.
我可不想把她留在你们屋子里 而且她
I don't want to leave her in your house, and she...
我也不确定 可能你们去睡觉了
I don't know, you could go to sleep
她就在客厅里啊啥的搞破坏了
and she tears up everything.
我们都想让她待在这里
I think we all want her here.
好吧
Okay.
灯塔松湖
杰克 怎么了
Hey, Jake, what's the matter?
没信♥号♥♥ 等等 让我看看
No signal. Hold on, let me check.
-是哎 我也没信♥号♥♥ -我也是
- Yeah, I don't have a signal either. - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
管他三七二十一呢 开干吧
Whatever, let's get this over with.
我觉得她应该不会很喜欢碘酒
I don't think she's gonna like that iodine very much.
要是她突然发疯
What if she freaks out
然后咬了我们其中一个怎么办
and bites one of us?
她才不会那样
She's not going to.
菲利普可能是对的
Maybe Phillip's right.
毕竟 她的牙看起来的确挺锋利的
I mean, those teeth do look sharp.
这样吧 你们两个把她摁住
Actually, can you two hold her down,
然后就由我来完成这个光荣的使命吧
and I guess I'll do the honors.
好 你好呀妹纸
Yeah. Hey, girl.
好 好
Okay, okay.
小心点 德雷亚
Be careful, Drea.
菲利普你干嘛啊
Phillip, why would you do that?
我的魂都快被你吓出来了
You're making me nervous.
别说话了
Stop.
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
拜托别咬我
Please don't bite me.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你可真是个坚强的女孩 不是吗
You're a tough little girl, aren't you?
好了
All right.
我们给她起个名字吧
We should name her.
"雪球"怎么样
How about snowball?
-那也太没新意了吧 -对啊
- That's not very original. - Yeah.
好吧 那么 你有什么好点子吗
Okay, well, let's see what you come up with.
"比安卡"怎么样
What about Bianca?
-这个不错 -好啊
- I like that. - Yeah.
那就定下来啦 比安卡
Bianca it is, then.
好了 我去拿一下我的手♥机♥
All right. Let me get my phone, so we
然后我们和比安卡照张照片吧
can take a picture with us and Bianca.
行 那你快点
Okay, hurry up.
我觉得她挺喜欢这个名字的
I think she likes it.
这不会是另外一只吧
Is that another one?
快看
Look.
有个
There's, uh...
有个东西在你的车后备箱里
There's something in your trunk.
它有点模糊 但我觉得它是个外星人
It's blurry, but I think it's an alien.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你想过来跟我们一起吗
Do you want to come in here with us?
我们给她取了个名字叫
We named her...
等等 我们把比安卡忘在里面了
Walit, wait! We forgot Bianca.
你在逗我吗
What, are you kidding me?
那玩意刚刚可是想把你弟弟的脚给咬断啊
That thing just tried to rip your brother's foot off.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他没事 我们一定要把她带出来
He's fine. We have to get her.
嗯哼 不要
Uh, yeah, no.
万一她想吃了我们怎么办
What if she tries to eat us?
她绝对不会吃了我们
She's clearly not gonna eat us.
她爱我们
She loves us.
给 菲利普 拿好我的车钥匙
Here. Phillip, take my key,
到车里去 把门锁上
go to the car, lock the door behind you.
快去 我待会就回来
Go, go, go. I'll be back in a second.
对了 德雷亚
Oh, and, drea,
帮杰克拿下碘酒
grab the iodine for Jake.
你好呀
Hey.
你好呀 比安卡
Hey, Bianca.
那不会是你干的吧
You didn't do that, did you?
妹纸 我对你路转粉了
Well, girl, you made some fans,
所以 我要把你放到这个包里
so I'm just gonna put you in this bag,
这样你就能跟我们一起走了 好吗
and you're gonna go with us, okay?
一次小旅行 好吗
Little road trip, yeah?
真可爱
So cute.
爱死你的闪光点了
Love your highlights.
千万别杀了我啊