你能开车 对吗
You can drive, can't you?
我12岁了
I'm 12.
没问题
Exactly.
去吧 离开这里
Go. Get out of here.
那你怎么办
But what are you gonna do?
他们杀了我侄子
I know they killed my nephew.
我要让他们血债血还
I'm gonna make them pay.
卢易斯叔叔
Uncle Lewis?
卢易斯叔叔 怎么了
Uncle Lewis, what happened?
德雷亚 听我说
Drea, listen to me.
声音 他们受不了
Sound. They can't take it.
声音能杀死他们
It kills them.
高频噪音
Loud, high-pitched sound.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
可以 嗯
Okay. Um...
我们得送你去医院
We gotta get you to a hospital.
没时间了
There's no time.
你妈妈那天晚上打电♥话♥给我
Your mother called me that night.
她让我去你朋友的派对上接你
She asked me to go and get you at your friend's party.
我当时在酒吧里
I was in a bar.
所以她才会去接你
That's why she came to get you.
应该是我的
It should've been me.
德雷亚 我知道你为了妈妈的事
Drea, I know you blame yourself
一直责怪你自己 但那不是你的错
for your mom, but it's not you.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
好的 卢易斯叔叔
It's okay, uncle Lewis.
我原谅你了 好吗
I forgive you, okay?
我只是 我只是要去开大厨的面包车
I just... I just gotta get chef's truck,
我要带上孩子们 然后
and I gotta get the kids, and then...
你能听见吗 卢易斯叔叔
You hear me, uncle Lewis?
卢易斯叔叔
Uncle Lewis!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You bastards.
德雷亚 我们拿到车钥匙了
Drea, we have the keys.
-大厨呢 -不来了
- Where's chef? - Not coming.
好吧
Okay.
卢易斯叔叔怎么样 他还好吗
What about uncle Lewis, is he okay?
德雷亚
Drea.
-帮我记点东西 -什么
- Um, remember something for me. - What?
高频噪音
High-pitched sounds.
他们讨厌高频噪音 明白吗
They hate high-pitched sounds, okay?
尝尝我的刀 你这群混♥蛋♥
Taste my steel, you rat bastards.
我的刀刃是整个业界最好的
I have the best blades in the business.
你们想尝尝吗
You want some?
来啊
马上
回来
- Shawn
当我需要他时 他永远都不在
Never there when I need him.
-谁 肖恩吗 -是的
- Who, Shawn? - Yes.
校园里每栋楼的钥匙肖恩都有
Shawn has the keys to every building on campus.
我们找到肖恩 拿到钥匙
We find Shawn, we get the keys,
就能打卫星电♥话♥了
we get to the satellite phone.
但肖恩不在这
But Shawn's not here.
对
Nope.
我听到了
I... I hear him.
我听见他发出的声音了
I hear him.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Yes.
-全体下车 -好的
- Um, everybody out of the car. Let's... - Okay.
请快点
Quickly, please.
嘿 杰克 你还好吗
Hey, Jake, you okay?
还能走吗
Good to walk?
嗯 至少他吹得好多了
Well, at least he's playing a lot better.
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Shawn?
肖恩
Shawn?
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
伙计们 嗯 肖恩也中招了
Guys, um, Shawn is busy.
快跑 快跑 别回头 快跑
Run, run. Don't look at it. Just run.
继续跑
Keep running.
特里希 你落后了 快点
Trissy, you're lagging behind. Come on.
它们怎么这么快就到这儿了
How'd they get here so fast?
我不知道
I don't know.
请给我一点时间想想
Please, just give me a second to think.
没希望了
This is hopeless.
他们现在一定已经遍布全城了
They must've spread all across town by now.
伙计们
Guys.
我觉得它们一直在找我们是因为比安卡
I think they keep finding us because of Bianca.
杰克 你刚刚是说话了吗
Jake, did you just say something?
你这低沉的声音真不像一个九岁的孩子
You got a deep-ass voice for a nine-year-old.
等等 你是说它们在追她吗
Wait a second. You think they're after her?
是啊 我觉得他们能闻到她的气味
Yeah. I think they can smell her.
好吧 我们不能呆在这里了
Okay, you know what? We can't stay here.
让我们
Let's, um...
还有曼迪和格雷格利
Mandy and Gregory.
我们去看看他们有没有
Let's go see if they have
你妈妈办公室的钥匙
keys to your mom's office.
好吧 可这个道闸怎么办
Well, what about this gate?
什么道闸
What gate?
曼迪
Mandy!
格雷格利
Gregory!
有人能让我们进去吗
Is anyone there who can just let us in?
有人吗
Hello?
曼迪
Mandy!
曼迪 嗨 这是紧急情况
Mandy! Hi, it's an emergency.
请打开 拜托 谢谢您
Please open. Please. Thank you.
走 走
Go, go!
曼迪 有一些生物
Mandy, there are creatures,
是外太空来的怪物 他们想杀了我们
monsters outside from outer space, and they're trying to kill us.
对不起 你刚才说 怪物
I'm sorry, did you just say "monsters"?
对
Yes.
德雷亚 别搞这些恶作剧了
Drea, don't screw up this gig with some elaborate prank.
这些孩子现在应该上♥床♥了
These kids should probably be in bed by now.
这不是恶作剧 我是认真的
This is not a prank. This is serious.
听着 我知道这不是你想要的校园工作
Listen, I know that this isn't the campus job that you wanted,
但我真的是为你好
but I really was doing you a favor.
好吧 婊♥子♥
Okay, you know what, bitch?
麻烦你别再"为我好"行吗
Do me a favor and don't do me any more favors, okay?
-我们现在需要帮助 -好吧
- We need help! - Oh, okay.
是的 因为你只靠自己想进学校时
Yeah, because you were doing perfectly fine
表现得非常好
on your own getting into this school.
曼迪啊 你知道你该干嘛吗
You know what, Mandy?
吃屎去吧
Eat shit.
是啊 真是够成熟的
Yeah, real mature.
不 你知道谁才是真正成熟的吗
No, you know what's real mature?
你一被这个华丽牛逼的大学录取了
You not answering your best friend's calls,
你就不接你最好朋友的电♥话♥了
once you got accepted into this fancy-ass college.
这才够成熟
That's what's real mature.
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but, yeah.
反正我是不会帮你们的
No, I'm not doing this right now.
好
Okay.
但祝你们和你们的外星人好运
But good luck with your aliens.
所以 到底怎么回事
So, what is going on?
你为什么回来了
And why are you back here?
好吧 听我说
Okay, so listen.
我们需要历史系的钥匙
We need the keys to the history department.
我妈妈办公室里有卫星电♥话♥
My mom has a satellite phone in her office,
我们要打电♥话♥寻求帮助
and we need to call for help.
可以 我没有历史系的钥匙
Okay. I don't have the keys to the history department,
只有我们为新生装饰的大厅
just the great hall that we're decorating for the freshmen.
啊 好吧 计划改动 我们得
Ugh, okay, new plan. We have to, uh...
回到保安亭去拿肖恩的钥匙了
Go back to the security shed and get Shawn's keys.
不 我不想去
Oh, no, I do not love that plan.
那个 等一下
Okay, hold on just a second.