It's 10:30, Mike.
都10:30了 迈克
You're late.
你来晚了
For what?
晚什么?
Okay. All right.
好吧 行
Back when we had winners,
回到我们能赢的年代
I was afraid to lose you to the competition.
那时我很害怕失去你
Five times you won the All-American Futurity
你连续五次赢得全美♥幼♥驹大赛
and every goddamn time I thought,
我每次都在心里嘀咕
"Oh, I won't be able to keep Mike.
"哦 这下我可留不住迈克了
Somebody's gonna grab him."
有人要抢走他了"
But that was a long time ago, wasn't it?
可那是很久以前了 不是么?
Yeah.
没错
That was before the accident.
那还是在你出事之前
Before the pills.
在服药之前
Before the booze.
在酗酒之前
You look out there in that barn now,
你现在望向那马厩
a string of second-rate horses.
一溜烟的都是二等马
Kind of like my trainer, isn't it?
有点像我的驯马师 对吗?
I'm not afraid of losing you to anybody now.
我现在可不担心你被谁抢了
You're a loss to no one.
谁失去你都不可惜
It's time for new blood.
该换换新人了
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看得出来
And you know what you're late for?
知道你来晚什么吗?
What?
什么?
Clearing out your locker.
清空你的储物柜
Why don't you do that on the way out?
不如 你出去的时候顺手拿了?
You gonna say anything?
你有话想说?
No.
没有
I was just gonna say, "Howard,
我刚想说 "霍华德
I've always thought of you as a small, weak, and gutless man."
我一直都觉得你是个矮小 没用 怯懦的人"
But, you know, there's no reason to be rude.
不过 你知道 也没必要这么粗鲁
迈克·麦洛主宰了赛场
激动人心的赛事 随着迈克·麦洛的驰骋而再度回归
隆斯塔演出 竞技巨星迈克·麦洛摔断背
一 年 之 后
So, you don't lock your doors?
你出去不锁门?
Ain't got nothing worth stealing.
又没什么好偷的
What's up?
有什么事?
You're just killing time in here or what?
你来这里消磨时光 还是怎么着?
You look awful.
你脸色不太好
Well, you've looked horrible longer, so I guess you win.
你那鬼脸色经久不衰 所以还是你赢了
Yeah.
也是
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
You remember I had a son?
还记得我有个儿子吗?
Rafael.
拉法埃
Yeah.
对啊
That's him, like, at five or six.
这就是他 那时也就5~6岁吧
Well, he's 13 now, and I wanna get him out of Mexico.
他现在13岁了 我想让他从墨西哥回来
I wanna get him up here. I wanna do the right thing.
我想接他过来 弥补我的错
I want him to live with me.
我想让他跟我生活
What does his mother think about that?
那他母亲怎么考虑?
Yeah, well, Leta,
是啊 蕾塔
- she's a nutcase. - Oh.
- 她是个疯女人 - 哦
I mean, she was fun at a party, but...
我想说 当时只是图她一乐 可毕竟...
and she gave me him.
她为我生了儿子
Yeah.
对
But he's in trouble. Mike, the kid's in trouble.
可他现在有麻烦 迈克 这孩子有麻烦了
And I gotta get him out of there.
我得把他弄回来
Yeah. Why don't you call the authorities, then?
对 你怎么不找墨西哥当局解决?
I can't go to the authorities.
我没法找他们
I have legal issues. I can't go back into Mexico.
我有罪在身 我没法回墨西哥
He's being abused.
他遭受虐待
How do you know that?
- 你怎么知道的? - 怎么...
Well, I don't know it directly from him,
不是他直接告诉我的
if that's what you're asking me, but I know that.
如果你要这么问 但我就是知道
I know it from people around her,
我通过他身边的人知道的
and she's a mess.
她生活糜烂
And she's letting the kid be abused.
她放任孩子完全不管
Uh... Well, I don't know what you want from me
呃... 好吧 我不清楚你要我♥干♥嘛
'cause, you know...
因为 你知道...
You want me to go down there and kidnap him?
你要我去那里绑♥架♥他?
Bring him out of there?
再带他回来?
It's not kidnapping if he's your kid.
自己家孩子可不是绑♥架♥
It isn't my kid,
他不是我孩子
so I don't think he'll go with me in the first place.
我可没把握让他见到我就跟我走
Yes, he would. He'll listen to you, Mike.
不 他会的 他会听你的 迈克
I know he will.
我知道他会
He'll know the minute he sees you,
他一见到你就能明白
you're a real cowboy.
你是个真正的牛仔
He'll listen to you. Tell him about the house.
他会听你的 告诉他这房♥子
Tell him he's gonna have the run of the whole ranch.
告诉他他会继承整个牧场
He's gonna have his own horse. Tell him that.
他会有属于自己的马 告诉他这个
It's every boy's dream.
是个孩子就有这梦想
Well,
可是
I think you got dozens of guys here who could do it
我觉得你有大把的人手来做此事
and I'm not really the kind...
而且我也不是...
You know what? You owe me, Mike.
知道么? 你欠我情 迈克
I was standing here, looking at all this,
我刚站在这里 注视着所有这一切
thinking about making the payments on this place for you.
想着为你负担这房♥子
About helping you not lose it after you...
想着得帮你别失去它 在你...
After you lost her and the boy...
在你失去她和孩子之后...
You know how many people told me to stop doing that?
你知道有多少人劝我别这么做了?
To just cut you loose.
别再投入这无底洞
I said, "No. You know what? I owe Mike that much."
我说 "不 你知道么? 我欠迈克这么多"
But I think you owe me a little bit,
但我觉得你还欠我一点
and you gave me your word.
你曾向我承诺
And that used to mean something, Mike.
而那也曾对你也意同寻常 迈克
Yeah.
没错
I owe ya.
我欠你的
All right.
行了
There's cash in this envelope.
这里面有些钱
Quite a bit of cash for travel and expenses.
足够你路上的花销了
I've got her address on here
这里面有她的地址
and this is a map of the area in Mexico City she's living in.
还有份她所在的墨西哥城的地图
That's Rafo, like I said, about six.
这是拉法的照片 我说了 那时他6岁
He's 13 nearly now, and he's gonna be taller.
现在他13岁 应该长高些了
- Thank you. - Okay.
- 谢谢 - 好吧
墨 西 哥
Buenos dias, girls.
早上好啊 姑娘们
- Hello. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
So, where are you headed?
你们要去哪儿?
Playa. We're gonna hit the beach.
海滩 我们去海滩
Which beach?
哪个海滩?
I mean, there are many beautiful beaches in Mexico.
墨西哥可有很多美丽的海滩
However many we can in a week.
一周时间我们结束不了怎么办?
I bet you will.
我保证你们会的
Enjoy your stay in Mexico, girls.
好好享受你们的墨西哥时光 姑娘们
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢啦
What's your purpose for entering Mexico?
你入境墨西哥的目的是什么?
Uh, a holiday.
度假咯
Can I see your paperwork?
能出示下证件吗?
I'm actually with them.
我一直带着它们
Just you?
就你自己?
Just me.
就我
Enjoy your stay in Mexico.
祝你在墨西哥愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Why the hell would a kid ever wanna leave this place?
一个孩子怎可能想离开这地方?
她要再来一箱香槟 最好冰一下
我们快点
是谁让我这么扫兴?
在这儿
Hey,
嘿
be respectful, old man.
放尊重些 老头
Take off your hat.
把帽子摘了
就他?
电影精选列表