这是您的叫醒服务
This is your wakeup call.
上帝啊 你真该知道
Oh, God, you should've known.
你不记得是如何开始的
u don't remember how it started,
但你满可以猜到结局会如何
but ucould've guessed how it was all gonna end.
她是个庄家 对吗?
She was a dealer, right?
21点?
Black jack?
还是扑克?
Or was it poker?
现在都不重要了 不是吗
Doesn't really matter now, does it?
现在都过去了 结束了
Now, it's all over and done with.
你醒来 身边躺着的是眼中最美的尤物
u woke up with the prettiest girl u've ever seen lying in your bed,
手上戴着廉价的指环
cheap ring around her finger,
还有一张50块的收据 被揉成一团躺在地板上
a $50 receipt from the little white chapel crumpled up on the floor.
不知道她名字的写法 可那又何妨
u don't even know how to spell her name,but it doesn't matter.
你只知道自己真的爱她 愿意为她付出一切
u only know you love her and it's real u'd do anything for her.
真没出息
Sucker.
瞧啊 看看你自己
Go on, look at urself.
如果当时的你和现在一样明白
If you knew then what you know now,
结局是否会有所不同呢?
would it make any difference?
你是否能够挽救她呢?
Do you think you could save her?
又能挽救你自己吗?
Do you think you could save urself?
醒醒了 小懒猪
Wake up, sleepy head.
虽然不是4星级酒店服务 不过我们努力做到最好
Not exactly four-star room service,but we aim to please.
真贴心啊
That's so sweet.
我不是为钱才嫁给你的 这是你的第一个错误
I didn't exactly marry you for money That was your first mistake.
就是这样 感觉到了吗
That was it right there. Did you feel that?
什么? 那一瞬间
What The moment.
什么瞬间 我一直在等待的一瞬间
What moment? The moment I've been looking for.
自从我辞职 把银行里的钱都取出来
Ever since I quit my job and cleaned out my bank account,
走上这条路 我就一直在等待
hit the road, I've been waiting.
我只是...不 没有这么短
I've just been... No, longer than that.
我16岁的时候 在火车看到过一个女孩
When I was 16 years old,I saw a girl on a train,
淡白金色的头发 很漂亮
platinum-blond hair, beautiful.
我只想带她走 跟她共度余生
All I wanted to do was take her away to live with me for the rest of my life.
可你知道吗
But you know what?
我连打个招呼的勇气都没有
I couldn't even say hello.
我一直跟着她出了车站
I followed her out of the station.
然后各走各的路
She went one way and I went the other,
从那以后 我就一直...在等待着
and ever since then I've been...I've been waiting for...
等啊等 等了又等
Waiting, waiting.
只是想告诉你
Just goes to show u, you know?
任何事都可能发生的
Anything can happen.
任何事 任何事
Anything Anything.
给 谢谢
Come on Thank u.
咱们还有很长的路要走
We got a long haul ahead of us.
我还累着呢
I'm still tired.
你可以在车上睡 我去买♥♥咖啡
u can sleep in the car.I'll grab some coffee.
她很漂亮啊
Pretty, isn't she?
沉鱼落雁
Hell of a world.
是啊 可惜了
Yeah, it's a shame.
今晚穿越沙漠? 是啊
So, driving across the desert tonight Yeah.
度假? 我不觉得...
Vacation? I wouldn't...
新婚? 是啊
Or just married? Yeah.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations Thank u.
一路多加小心 孩子
Careful on those roads tonight, son.
很多人在那里迷了路 再也没出现过
People get lost out there and never heard from again.
问问她和她男朋友就知道了
Just ask her and her boyfriend.
搞不清楚时间 到处都是死路 兜兜转转
Time gets slippery out there,roads dead end,things double back.
沿着95路走 它会给你带路的 多谢提醒
Just stay on 95.It'll take you all the way. Thanks for the tip.
照顾好自己的新婚妻子
And take care of that new wife of urs.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, doll.
谢谢 客气
Thanks you betcha.
好的
All right.
咱们离开这儿 都是些怪人
Let's get out of here.Weirdoes are taking over.
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
咱们出发吧
Let's hit it.
再看最后一眼
One last look.
你以前也这样过 是吧?
u've done this before, right?
晚上开车穿越沙漠? 这是唯一消暑的好办法
Driven across the desert at night? It's the only way to beat the heat.
你干嘛停下来呢
Why did you stop?
刚才那个路标...你有地图吗
The sign back there...u got a map in here?
有
Yeah.
多谢
Thank u.
咱们瞧瞧看
Let's see here.
先是到了这里 然后这里
First we went here, and then we went there...
嘿 嘿 迷路了
Hey, hey ...got us lost,
然后就到了这里
and then we ended up here.
咱们应该走93号♥公路 然后?
We're supposed to be on the 93. So?
这里是95号♥
We're on the 95.
那还好啊 就差俩数
That's not so bad, only two off.
你不是那种绝对不会走错路的人 是不是?
u're not one of those never-make-the-wrong-turn kind of guys, are u?
我从不掉头
I never turned.
肯定一直走的都是95号♥路了 该死的
Must have been on the 95 the whole time. Shit.
好在咱们也不赶时间
Good thing we're not on a schedule.
这次看着点路 废物
Pay attention to the road this time, loser.
指路的是你
u're the navigator.
都是因为你睡着了 我在看了啦
This is what happens when you fall asleep Try to figure it out.
什么都行 就是不要乡村音乐
All right, anything but country.
那要是我喜欢呢
What if I like country?
那看来咱们要有第一次争吵了 小姐
Well, then I guess we have our first tussle there,ittle lady.
好在咱们是在度蜜月
Good thing we're on our honeymoon.
拜托 老娘花了1千块的
Come on. I paid a grand for this thing.
我喜欢这车 一分钱一分货
I like this car Well, you get what you pay for.
这个呢 好多了
ls that better? That's much better.
老头子
Old man.
好 现在我转弯了 你可给我作证
All right, I'm turning now.u're my witness.
只偏了22里地 还好还好
Only 22 miles off. Not so bad.
你觉得咱们疯了吗
Do you think we're crazy?
好极了 你开始动摇了啊 现在几点了
Great.u're having 2nd thoughts It's... What time is it?
你只要方向别搞错就行了
Only about your sense of direction.
不 只是...我不是个冲动的人
No. It's just, I'm not an impulsive person.
嘿 我很高兴自己很清醒 而你依然美丽
Hey, I'm just thrilled I'm sober and u're still pretty.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
你最好对我好一点 不然老娘踢死你
u better turn out to be a nice guy or I'll kick your ass.
这么对老公讲话 可真温馨啊
That's a lovely thing to say to your husband.
咱们第一天做夫妻 你要是没发现的话 现在是晚上了
Our 1st day as man and wife lf you haven't noticed,it's night.
你该知道 我不是很喜欢这样
u know, I'm not a big fan of that.
是吗 可昨晚也没见你有任何异议啊
No?u didn't seem to have a problem with it last night.
昨晚?
Last night?
你就是一枪打死我 我会戒掉的
u could've shot me in the head Well, I'll quit...
昨晚我也不会发现的
I wouldn't have noticed last night.
等明天 或者咱们要孩子的时候
tomorrow or when we have kids anyhow.
你是想要孩子的 对吧
u do want kids, don't u?
我说过 我是很传统的 孩子 狗 房♥子
I told u, I'm old-fashioned Kids, dog, house,
白栅栏 园艺 一样都不能少
white picket fence, the works.
咱们何不从小处开始呢?
Why don't we start small?
比如小公♥寓♥ 一两盆植物 养只猫咪
Maybe a little apartment,a couple of houseplants, cat.
猫? 你喜欢猫? 当然了 不 我是喜欢咪♥咪♥
A cat? you a cat person? Sure. No. I love pussies.
少恶心我 猫咪
Don't Cats.
感觉到了吗 好热啊 跟烤炉似的 热死人了
u feel that? It's so hot.It's like an oven outside,it's so hot.
真该把这裙子换了 别 我喜欢
Should've changed out of this dress No, I like it.
是啊
Yeah.
你是喜欢这衣服包着我的胸吧 这个也是
u mean you like how my tits look in it That, too.
我湿透了 热死了
I'm sweaty, hot.
那喝点什么 冰冻箱里有水的
Well, have a drink.There's some water in the cooler.
好主意
It's a good idea.
好多了
Even better.
天啊 这叫传统?
Jesus. Old-fashioned?
真美
Beautiful.
上帝
Sweet Jesus.
这是什么 我以前怎么没看到
What's this?How come I never saw that before?