我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我不知道这里还有别人
I didn't, I didn't know anybody else was in here.
有人吗
Hello?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我需要一个卫生棉条
I need a tampon.
当然了
Of course.
你知道吗 我应该正好有一个
You know what, I think I have one, actually.
让我找找
Let me check.
很抱歉 我没有
You know what, I don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
你为什么不帮帮我
Why won't you help me?
帮帮我
Help me.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
这什么
What the?
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊 放我出去
Oh, my god, get me outta here!
求你了
Please.
天啊 不要
Oh, god, no!
有人吗 救救我
Somebody, help me!
求你了 来人帮帮我
Please, somebody help me!
来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
张嘴
Open up.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
求你了 放了我吧
Please, just let me go.
救救我
Please help me.
别吵 很快就结束了
Shh, it'll be over soon.
求你了
Please.
会痛噢
This is gonna hurt.
接着 我们在肋骨上方
And we're gonna use some of the barbecue sauce
涂点烧烤酱
on the top of the ribs.
就看你们的技术怎么样了
It's all in the wrist.
用这种刷子来回刷
Use a brush like this and go back and forth,
来回打转地刷
back and forth with a twist.
就好了
And that's it.
这就是墨西哥式烤肋骨
That's your Mexican style ribs.
你会爱上它的
You're gonna love it.
烧烤酱=食物
多丽丝 晚餐吃什么
Doris, what's for dinner?
吃剩饭怎么样
How about leftovers?
不要 别再吃剩饭了
Oh, no, not leftovers again.
你想吃死我吗
You're killing me.
好吧 我可以先解冻一些东西
Well, I could defrost something.
猪肝怎么样
Liver?
这玩意放里面那么长时间
This stuff's been in there long enough
都能开启冰河时代了
to start its own ice age.
行吧
Fine.
那我们出去吃吧
Then let's go out.
你这说的才是人话
Now you're talking.
我想吃意大利菜
I feel like Italian.
你知道的 最近意大利菜吃的我胃胀气
You know, lately, it's made me gassy.
中餐怎么样
How about Chinese?
我宁愿吃泰国菜
I'd rather have Thai.
我们能帮你吗
Can we help?
我的发电机坏了
Well, my alternator's out.
能载我一程吗
Can I get a ride?
这是我们的荣幸
It'd be our pleasure.
真的吗
Really?
你确定不麻烦吗
You sure it's no trouble?
像我常说的 帮助别人才能得到帮助
Like I always say, lend a hand, get a hand.
那谢谢了
Well, thanks.
简直救了我的命
You saved my life.
我的名字是史蒂夫
My name's Steve.
很高兴认识你 史蒂夫
It's nice to meet you, Steve.
我去拿我的东西
Let me go get my things.
你俩这是去哪
Where are you folks headed?
去美食广场
To the food court.
那里总有勾起我食欲的东西
There's always something to eat there.
现在你们不用去啦
Well, not now.
你们载我回家 我请你们吃牛排
You take me home and the steaks are on me.
不用了
Oh, we wouldn't dream of it.
这不太好
It's such an imposition.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
你们帮了我 这是我唯一能为你们做的
I mean it's the least I can do for you folks helping me out.
在这左转
Take your next left up here.
像这样弄吗
Like this?
来回刷 来回转着刷
Back and forth, back and forth with a twist.
你搞定了 史蒂夫
You got it, Steve.
别烤太熟了
Oh, don't overcook those.
罗伯特喜欢在盘子里还留着血的肉
Robert likes his meat still bleeding on the plate.
史蒂夫 希望你别介意
Steve, I hope you don't mind.
我找到了你的酒架
I found your wine rack.
不 完全不介意
No, not at all.
我想来段敬酒词
I'd like to make a toast.
敬我的两位救命恩人
To a couple of lifesavers.
还有敬这顿丰盛的晚餐
And a great dinner.
罗伯特 你满脑子就想着吃吗
Robert, is that all you think about?
人是铁饭是钢
A guy's gotta eat.
我得去里面拿点东西
I need to get something inside.
罗伯特 你能帮我看着烤架吗
Robert, can you watch the grill?
这是我的荣幸
It'd be my pleasure.
谢了
Thanks.
罗伯特 快进来
Robert, get in here.
多丽丝 他醒了
Doris, he's awake.
该死
Shit!
好痛
Ah, that hurt!
你在谋划什么
What were you planning?
什么
What?
没什么 只是想抢你们的钱包
Nothing, I was just gonna take your wallets.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear, I swear.
你们要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你们要报♥警♥吗
Are you gonna call the cops?
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
什么 我的头
What, my head?
对 你的头
Yes, your head.
我在你的酒里动了点手脚
I put a little something in your wine.
是你
You did?
是我
I did.
是她
She did.
他会想明白的
He must work out.
他没躺下
He didn't stay down.
天啊 我们可不想再给他来一剂了
Gosh, I hope we don't have to use the second dose.
那会损害肉质
It might spoil the meat.
不用 没事的
No, it's okay.
他得醒着
He should be awake for this.
看看这肉
Lean.
他现在想明白了
He does work out.
亲爱的 能把叉子递给我吗
Honey, could you hand me the forks.
不 不要
No, no!
尝尝
A little to taste here.
我也喜欢流着血的肉
Mmm, I like it rare too.
我吃到脸上了吗
Did I get it?
安静点 我们要吃东西
Shh, we're trying to eat.
不要啊
No!
让我割割看
Let me have a stab at it.
割吧
Go at it.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
What are you fucking gonna do?
多新鲜呐 都从叉子上滑下来了
It's so fresh, it's hopping off the fork.
是啊
It is.
是不是很棒
电影精选列表