等下 你是最后一个吗?
Heads up. You the last ones out?
我想杰西他们还在那里
I think Jesse's crew is still out there.
好吧谢谢
All right, thanks.
-下周一见 -回头见
- See you guys Monday. - Later.
杰西 回话 完毕
Jesse, come in, over.
你们在那里磨蹭什么呢?
What, are you guys going for a record, out there?
快点 杰西 开始下雪了
Come on, Jesse, it's starting to snow.
听着 再不回话
Look, don't think for a second.
我会毫不犹豫地把你们扔在这
I won't hesitate to lock you guys in for the weekend.
别胡闹 杰西
Stop screwing around, Jesse,
你们没有加班费的
you guys aren't getting overtime for this.
救命 救命 救命
Help, help, help.
该死的
Damn it.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
杰西!
Jesse!
出来 你们
Come on, you guys.
这不好笑
This isn't funny.
盖伊斯?
Guys?
杰西?
Jesse?
是你吗?
Is that you?
天啊
God!
我不知道
I don't know.
我没看到有任何轮胎痕迹 罗恩
I'm not seeing any tire tracks, Ron.
一辆卡车应该会留下一些
A truck woulda left some.
昨天我有23匹马 今天我只有22匹
I had 23 horses yesterday, I got 22 today.
我不是警长 但我认为
I'm no sheriff, but best I figure
这意味着一起失踪案
that means one's missing.
这门很低
The gate's kinda low over here.
它能跳过去吗?
Could it've jumped over?
这地方养了35年的马
Been raising horses on this land for 35 years.
从来没有一匹马
Never seen one jump loose
从围栏跳出去
without taking a section of fence with 'em.
只是我有些奇怪
Just seems odd to me that someone would
有人会毫无痕迹地偷走一匹马
go through all the trouble to steal one horse.
至少得两个人和一辆车
Take two men and a trailer.
大门是关着吗?
Gates were closed?
锁着的 我不是白♥痴♥
And tied. I'm not an idiot.
就这样了吗?
So that's it?
我那匹马怎么办?
I'm just out one expensive animal?
我也想能多为你做些什么 罗恩 但...
I wish I could do more for you, Ron, but...
我在这里没有发现任何线索
I'm just not seeing anything, here.
我看到一匹马失踪啦
I'm seeing one missing horse!
88号♥
Number 88.
昨晚我的马都戴着有编号♥的缰绳
Last night all my horses wore numbered bridles,
就是这个 今早我发现88号♥马没啦
like this one, and this morning I'm missing number 88.
88号♥
Number 88.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye out.
我丢了一匹马
I lose another horse,
你和我都要认真面对这件事
you and I are gonna have a real problem.
我也是这个意思罗恩
I wouldn't have it any other way, Ron.
他肯定是忘关门了
He definitely left that gate open.
是的
Yep.
小心点
Careful, now.
那老家伙曾向约会她的人开过枪
The old bastard shot at the last guy she dated.
爸爸来了!
Dad's here!
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
什么事 孩子? 你怎么样?
What's up, buddy? How are ya?
亚当!
Adam!
亚当 等等
Adam, wait.
保罗
Paul.
他家庭作业忘了
He forgot his homework.
乘法运算
Multiplication.
纽约是个大城市 对吗?
So New York's a big city, right?
是的 很大
Yeah, it's pretty big.
那你为什么离开?
So why'd you leave?
因为它太大 太吵了
It was too big. Too noisy.
你 嗯 你妈妈出门了?
Your, um, your mom's car's gone?
是的 她和一个
Yeah, she went to Florida
大巴旅行团去佛罗里达州渡假
on one of those Senior bus trips.
她很兴奋
She was excited.
亚当的老师想下周
Adam's teacher wants to have
跟我们谈谈
a conference with us next week.
她说她们休息
She said they're on break,
希望你能腾出些时间
so they can plan around your schedule.
可以
Sure.
保罗 我 嗯...
Paul, I, uh...
我和人们谈过
I've been talking to someone.
它对我帮助很大
It's really helped me.
如果你想一起去
If you ever wanted to go together...
我没有空 苏珊
I'm not the one that left, Susan.
啊 好吧
Ah, all right.
喔
Whoop.
太多了
That's too much.
好了 我只需要...
There we go, I'm just gonna...
像那样擦一下
Rub that off like that.
这就是你要的
There you are.
妈妈什么时候回家?
When can Mom come home?
这是个很难回答的问题
That's a tough question, bud.
你妈妈她想陪外婆一段时间
Your mom decided to go stay with Grandma on her own.
只要她愿意她就能回来
She can come home whenever she wants.
但她说是因为你
But she says you don't want her to.
嗯 我想她的意思是 嗯...
Well, I think what she meant was, um...
我们有些事情要弄清楚
That we both have things to figure out.
因为蒂姆吗?
Is it because of Tim?
不 不是因为那个
No, it's not because of that.
你懂了吗?
You understand?
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
有人在外面
Someone's in the back yard.
在哪?
Where?
在树林里
In the trees.
-亚当 别胡说 -真的
- Adam, come on. - Really.
那里面没有人 亚当
There's no one back here, Adam.
我发誓!
I swear!
你想让我去看看?
You want me to go check?
带上你的枪
Take your gun.
我不需要枪
I don't need my gun.
听着 我会去那里
Look, I'm gonna go back there
我要向你证明
and I'm gonna prove to you
这没有什么可怕的 嗯?
that there's nothing to be scared of, yeah?
你在这好好吃饭
You eat up and stay here.
有人在那吗?
Anyone out there?
我是希尔兹警长
This is Sheriff Shields.
你不会有什么麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
只是你需要出来下
Just show yourself.
你好? 我能进来吗?
Hello? Can I come in?
嗨 头
Hey, boss.
嗨 头 你没事吧?
Hey, boss, you okay?
门是开着的 所以我就...
The door was unlocked, so I just...
我只是在这准备早餐
I'm just fixing breakfast, here.
可以说是
Sorta.
苏珊给他买♥♥的麦片吗?
Susan buy him that cereal?
这里面含有水果成份
It's got fruit in it.
我认为只是些食品添加剂之类的
I don't think it counts if it's made outta marshmallows.
亚当还在睡吗?
Is Adam still asleep?
是的
Yeah.
你能到外边来下吗?
Have you been outside?
来吧
Come on.
这是什么?
What is this?
电影精选列表