这儿没国民警卫队的踪迹
There is no sign of the national guard.
怪物们摧残着这座城布
Creatures are tearing up the city.
很多人都被活活吃掉
Many people eaten alive!
他们来了
They're coming!
我们快离开这儿
Let's get outta here!
开门啊 开门啊
Open the door! Open the door!
妈妈?我知道 这儿也是这样
Mom? I know. Here, too.
妈妈 你得振作点
Mom, you need to get up
锁上门进屋里去 好吗?
and lock the door to your room, okay?
不要让任何人进来 就算是护士也别开门...
Don't let anyone in. Not the nurses...
妈妈?妈妈
mom? Mom!
四小时前
维登特利医学中心
现在我们有机会去见识见识
So now we've had time to see
死亡是什么样子了
what death looks like.
现在摆在你们面前的疑问是...
The question for all of you is...
他是怎么死的?
How did he die?
现在记住了 病人
Now remember, the patient
一开始是喉咙痛
first complained of a sore throat,
然后发烧 咳嗽
a fever, and a cough.
考虑这些因素后
Considering these factors,
你们能弄清楚这个人的死因吗?
can you find this man's cause of death?
所以 你们谁能根据这些信息
So, any of you got a theory on c.O.D.
得出结论?
Based off this information?
梅毒吗?
Syphilis?
你可真会猜 艾比 但是我不认为
Nice try, Abby, but I don't think
梅毒会感染到肺部
syphilis infects the lungs.
皮特
Peter.
苏西?
Suzie?
流感吧?
Influenza.
没错 那么这是哪种类型的流感 佐伊?
Correct. Now, what strain is it, Zoe?
应该是H1N5吧?
It has to be h1n5.
很接近了 答案是HIN1
Close. H1n1.
注意这己经丧失功能的气腔部位
Note the collapsed air sacs.
己经无法呼入气体
They couldn't inflate,
因此无法提供氧气
so they couldn't provide oxygen.
导致他窒息而死
That's what killed him.
噢 别摆出忧郁的样子 佐伊
Oh, don't worry, Zoe.
你还不知道你今天的评分呢
You're not being graded today.
嘿 医生
Hey, doc.
你想一起
Any chance you wanna come
来参加我们的课后聚餐吗?
to the end of the semester's fiesta?
怎么 跟我的学生们一起喝酒?
What, and go drinking with my students?
我想我会来的吧 你们开心就好
Think I'll pass. Have fun.
你要一起来的 对吗?
You're coming, right?
不 你先走吧
No, you go ahead.
课后我还有些试验要做
I have some tests to finish up first.
嘿 别把自己累趴了
Hey, don't beat yourself up.
我知道你对这些东西很入迷
I know you can be obsessed about these things.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
无法相信我了解到的那些信息
Can't believe i didn't see it.
- 好吧 记得打给我 - 好的
- Okay, call me. - I will.
抱歉打扰你了 佐伊
Sorry to bother you, Zoe.
你的老伙计刚刚来了
Your regular just came in
来送他每周提交的血样
to give his weekly blood sample.
艾比能去帮下忙吗?哪家伙让我很不舒服
Can Abby help? He makes me uncomfortable.
我知道他有点古怪
I know he's a bit strange,
但是他血液中的抗体
but the antibodies in his blood
是正常冰平的一百倍
are a hundred times normal level.
这是我们从未见识过的
It's unlike anything we've ever seen before.
相信我 佐伊 这对你而言
Trust me, Zoe, this is a great
是很好的机会
opportunity for you.
嘿 佐伊
Hi, Zoe.
嘿 马克斯
Hi, Max.
能再见到你可真好
It's good to see you again.
手臂伸出来
Your arm.
这么做都是为了你
Anything for you.
卷起你的袖子
Please roll up your sleeve.
当然
Of course.
所以...
So...
你有没有考虑我上次问你的那件事?
Have you thought about what I asked last time?
我告诉过你的 马克斯 我不感兴趣
I told you, not interested, Max.
你和道 我绝不会轻易放弃
You know, I'm never gonna give up.
你真的应该给我个机会
You really should give me a chance.
握拳
Make a fist.
放松
Relax.
边就像个吸血鬼一样
Like a vampire.
要把我榨干了
Sucking me dry.
佐伊 谢谢你这么温柔
Zoe, thank you for being so gentle.
另一只手伸出来
Your other arm.
那是什么?
What is that?
你喜欢这个吗?
You like it?
住手
This has to stop!
有什么问题吗?佐伊?
Is there a problem in here, Zoe?
没有
No.
我只是想提交我每周的血样而己
I'm just giving my weekly sample.
滚出去 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Get out of here, you creepy old fuck!
佐伊
Zoe.
这家伙疯了
This guy is crazy.
他肯定不会放过我的
He won't leave me alone.
你不能让男人对你动手动脚的 佐伊
You can't let people do that to you, Zoe.
下次你要强硬一点
Be stronger next time.
来吧 聚会还在等你呢
Come on. The party's waiting.
喝啊 喝啊 喝啊
Chug! Chug! Chug!
耶
Yeah!
医生们的日常
Doctor's orders.
社交 喝酒
Mingle. Drink.
你知道我的 不擅长这些联谊活动的
You know me, social gatherings.
我们每天都能见到这些家伙的 佐伊
We see these people every day, Zoe.
嘿 宝贝 刚才去哪了?
Hey, babe, where you been?
我是去帮羞涩的妹子脱离苦海
Trying to get the shy one out of her shell.
我们来喝杯啤酒吧
Let's grab a beer.
我们刚喝完了一桶
We tapped the first keg already.
但是在停尸房♥还冷藏了两桶
But we got two more chilling in the morgue.
你们谁来搭把手?
Can one of you help me?
哦 我来吧
Oh, I got it.
我下次再来一起联谊 我保证
I'll socialize after, i swear.
皮特 ?
Peter?
皮特 你在哪?
Peter, where are you?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole!
来吧 你知道我们每个人
Come on. You know every one of us
都喜欢这样玩的
has wanted to do that.
不 只有你这个蠢货才想
No, just idiots like you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我知道
I'm a dick, I know this.
现在我们能一起买♥♥醉了吗?
Now, can we please go get drunk?
以后不准这样搞我了
Just don't ever do that to me again.
马克斯
Max.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing down here?
放松点 佐伊
Relax, Zoe.
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing for us to talk about.
瞧... 我们心有灵犀
See... we are connected.
请不要用 “我们” 马克斯
There is no "we," Max.
我们的意思是...
We're meant...
在一起
To be together!
放开我 皮特
Let go of me! Peter!
- 给我个机会吧?- 不 快放开我
- Give me a chance. - No! No! Get off me!
救命啊
Help me!
嘘
Shh.
快来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
电影精选列表