华特·克雷格先生?
Ah, Walter Craig?
你好,是艾略特·弗莱吗?
How do you do? You're Eliot Foley?
没错,很高兴你能赶来
That's right. So glad you were able to come.
请把包给我,车等会儿停好
Let's have your bag and
put the car away afterwards.
给你致电后,我才想起来自己是多么无礼
It struck me after I telephoned you,
rather cheek on my part
要求一位像你这样忙碌的建筑师
asking a busy architect
like yourself to spend
和一群完全陌生的人共度周末
the weekend with a set
of complete strangers.
没关系
Not a bit.
我们这里空间太局促,至少得添两个卧室
We're pretty cramped for space here.
We need at least two more bedrooms.
-只有一个起居室? -是的,只有一个
- And with only one living room?
- Yes, only one living room.
我们明早再谈工作吧
However, we'll go into all that
in the morning, shall we?
- 你知道这个地方吗? - 不,我从没来过
- Know this part of the world at all?
- No, I've never been here before...
- ...确实没 -我来拿
- not actually. - Let me take your things.
有趣,你看到了!久经训练的职业眼光吧
Fancy you spotting that.
Trained professional eye, eh?
是的,当然
Yes, of course.
我们还有几个客人,你可以在仓房♥里安顿下来
We've got several other guests,
so I've put you in the barn,
不过不用担心
but don't get worried...
它有中♥央♥暖气,现代设计一应俱全
It has central heating
and every modern convenience.
我正想这么说。听,他们已经开始喝茶了
The very words I was going to use.
Listen, I expect they've started tea.
是的,是的,他们开始了
Yes... yes, they have.
母亲,这是克雷格先生
Mother, this is Mr Craig.
很高兴你能来
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
你好。请进来吧
How do you do? Well, come along in.
我给你介绍一下,科特兰夫人
Let me introduce you to the others. Mrs Cortland.
你好
How do you do?
凡·斯特拉滕医生
Dr Van Straaten.
你好,幸会
How do you do? Very pleased to meet you.
- 格兰杰先生 - 你好
- And, er... Mr Grainger. - How do you do?
- 这位是莎莉·奥哈拉 - 你好
- And this is Sally O'Hara. - How do you do?
你定是鞍马劳顿了,来靠着炉火坐下吧
You must be tired after your drive.
Come and sit over here by the fire.
我很高兴你能来这里
I can't tell you how delighted I am
接受我儿子的邀请
you were able to accept my son's invitation.
我们都很欣赏你的作品
You see we are both such admirers of your work.
我给你倒杯茶吧?
You'd like some tea, wouldn't you?
要加牛奶和糖吗?
Do you take milk and sugar?
要加牛奶和糖吗?克雷格先生
Milk and sugar, Mr Craig?
要加牛奶和糖吗?克雷格先生
Milk and sugar, Mr Craig?
你们还在,所以这不是梦
You're still there.
So it isn't a dream this time.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
这次不是做梦,我肯定是疯了
As it isn't a dream this time,
I must be going out of my mind.
当然
Of course!
凡·斯特拉滕医生,你是精神病医生
Dr Van Straaten. You're a psychiatrist.
你总是给我治疗,你现在要给我治疗了吧?
You always treat me.
You'll treat me now, won't you?
抱歉,我没懂这个笑话
Forgive me, I don't quite understand the joke.
不是玩笑,我还真希望是。我在梦里见过你
It isn't a joke. I only wish it were.
I've seen you in my dreams.
听起来像情歌♥的歌♥词
Sounds like a sentimental song, doesn't it?
我反复梦到你,医生
I've dreamt about you over and over again, Doctor.
很难把你的案子归结为精神问题
Hardly turns you into a mental case.
毕竟,重复做一个梦是很正常的
After all, recurring dreams are quite common.
但我们素昧平生,我怎会梦到你?
But how did I dream about you?
I've never set eyes on you in my life.
很有可能是在某张报纸上见过我照片吧
Very likely, you've seen
my photograph in the papers.
所以你才觉得我面熟
That's why my face seems familiar to you.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
就算是,我♥干♥嘛要一直梦见你呐?
Even if it were, is that any reason why
I should keep on dreaming about you?
毕竟,你对我一点也不重要啊
After all, you don't mean anything to me.
可能是联想吧
There may be an association of ideas.
你可能是把我跟某件对你来说
重要的事情联♥系♥在一起了吧
I may be linked to something
that means a great deal to you.
比方说?
Such as?
我得对你进行精神分♥析♥才能知道
I should have to psychoanalyse
you to find that out.
还不止这些
But it doesn't end there.
你们都在我梦里出现过,这屋里每个人
You see, everybody in this room
is part of my dream. Everybody.
-天呐 - 上帝啊,真的假的?
- Gosh! - Good Lord, really?
- 你开玩笑吧 - 我们所有人?
- You're kidding! - What all of us?
我只能说一进这间屋子,我就认出你们所有人
I can only tell you that when I came
into this room, I recognised you all.
他会是在报纸里见过我们所有人吗,医生?
Having seen all our photographs in
the newspapers, eh, Dr Van Straaten?
你可能在体育专栏里见过我,我是个赛车手
You may have seen me on the sports
page. Motor racing's my line.
我曾经上过《肯特郡水银报》
And there was one of me once,
in the "Kentish Mercury".
我给姐姐的婚礼做伴娘,你记得吗
When I was a bridesmaid at
my sister's wedding. You remember?
但我觉得你不可能看到
Oh... But I shouldn't think
you've come across that.
- 我从来没拍过照 - 你拍过,亲爱的
- I've never had my photograph taken.
- Oh, yes, you did dear once.
你知道那张。光身子在毛毯上,六个月大
You know the one.
Naked on a fur rug, six months old.
天呐,对呀。他不可能认出我,我那时胖多了
Good Lord, that's right. I don't think
he'd recognise me, I was much fatter.
当然,克雷格先生,你可能在某些时候遇见过我们
Surely, Mr Craig, you might've seen
any of us some time or another.
- 街上或其他地方 - 是的...
- In the street or anywhere. - Yes...
但为什么我总是梦见跟你们所有人在一起
But why should I always dream
about meeting you all together,
在这所我这辈子直到今天才踏足的房♥子
here in this room that I've never
been in, in my life, until today?
克雷格先生,你能描述下那个梦吗?
Mr Craig, can you describe
what happens in your dream?
没法说得详细
Well, not in detail,
梦的开头总是一样的,就是我刚到这里
but it always starts exactly the
same as when I arrived, just now.
我从主路转到小路
I turn off the main road into the lane.
在路的拐弯处,这座房♥子出现了
At the bend in the lane,
the house comes into view.
我停下车,因为我认出它了
I stop, because I recognise it.
然后我继续开,弗莱在前门迎接我
Then I drive on again, and
Foley meets me at the front door.
我也认出了他
I recognise him, too.
我脱下大衣时有种强烈的感觉
And then, when I'm taking off my coat,
I have the most extraordinary feeling.
我几乎转身就逃
I nearly turn and run for it,
因为我知道将要见到你们6个人
because I know I am going to come
face to face with the six of you.
但目前你只见到5个人,不算艾略特
Well, you've only come face to face with
five of us so far, not counting Eliot.
对的,5个人
That's right. Five of you.
第6个人会晚些来
There is a sixth person who comes in later.
能描述下晚来的这个人吗?
Can you describe this late arrival?
- 是深色头发的妩媚女子 - 你能告诉我们的就这些
- It's an attractive girl with dark hair.
- Is that you can tell us about her?
她是突然造访
She comes in quite unexpectedly,
说什么没有钱
and says something about not having any money.
- 身无分文的深发姑娘 - 真浪漫
- A penniless brunette, eh?
- How romantic.
你疯狂爱上她了吗,克雷格先生?
Do you fall madly in love with her Mr Craig?
你跟别人提起过这个梦吗?
Have you ever told anyone about your dream?
没有,跟我妻子都没说过
No, I don't think so. Not even my wife.
我现在逐渐想起它了,在我醒后
Now I come to think of it, after I wake,
这梦只能在我脑海里停留几秒
it never stays in my memory
for more than a few seconds.
直到下次梦开始才又能逐渐回忆起
And none of it ever comes back to
me until the next time it starts.
实际上,你没有做过这个梦的证据,对吧?
In fact, there's no evidence you ever
dreamed this dream at all, is there?
一点儿证据都没有
None whatever. I haven't a scrap of proof.
就我个人来说,我不需要任何证据,我信你
Personally, I don't need any.
I believe what you say, Mr Craig.
我相信你梦到我们所有人
I believe you really have dreamt about us all.
- 我也是 - 我也是
电影精选列表