好吧 我拆不开
Okay. I can't get that, that...
好啦 准备好了吗?
Okay, guys. Ready?
祝你圣诞快乐 我就是想要 …
- We wish you a Merry Christmas. - It's just the...
这种脚踏车
bike I wanted.
对 喜欢吗?
Yeah, do you like it?
是那种吗?
Is that the one?
那就好 圣诞快乐
Good. Merry Christmas.
新曲棍球杆
Oh, the new hockey stick.
尺寸对吗?
Is it a good size?
对 很适合我
Yeah, it looks fine to me.
挥杆给我看
Let me see that slapshot.
别打到桌上的东西
Hey, don't knock anything off the table.
我最厉害
I am the greatest.
我最厉害
I am the greatest.
片名:非法制裁
放马过来吧
Show me what you got. Oh.
等一下
Hang on one sec.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了 用力挥
All right, flip it up.
你还好吧?
You okay?
你还好吧?
You okay?
好了 你自己骑
Okay, you're on your own.
天哪!路克!
Oh, my gosh. Luke.
宝贝!
Oh, honey.
小心那棵树啊
Watch out for the tree though.
耍花招
Do a trick.
耍花招
Do a trick.
你以他为荣?
How proud are you of him?
对啊 他好了不起
Oh, my God. He's amazing.
那是妈妈画的吗?
Did mommy do that?
说实话 是妈妈画的吗?
Tell me the truth. Did mommy do that painting for you?
你看
Hey. Wow. Look at that.
我有个疑问 … 这是什么?
Just got one question. What the heck is it?
是抽像画
It is abstract.
我和球队签约就买♥♥新房♥子送你
So when I get signed, I'll buy you a new house, okay?
这栋房♥子有什么不好?
Hey, what's wrong with this house?
准备好了?
Ready?
可恶!
Oh, shit.
好了 许愿吧
Okay, make a wish.
妈 你几岁?
So how old are you, mom?
我几岁?只是好奇
- How old am I? - We were just wondering.
你很漂亮
You look gorgeous.
看起来不过才 …
You don't look a day over...
爸 快说啦
Just spit it out, dad.
布兰登休姆 你当选MVP了
Brendan Hume, you've just won MVP.
争气的宝贝儿子
...our golden boy.
第一名 …
Number one...
点蜡烛吧
Get this baby lit.
可以用手掴醒他吗?
Can I slap him when we wake him up?
不行
No...
好吗?
Please?
他会杀了我们
He's going to kill us.
惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜!生日快乐 路克
- Surprise! - Happy Birthday, Lukey!
生日快乐 路克 生日快乐
- Happy Birthday, Lukey! - Happy Birthday.
14岁了
Fourteen,
感觉和昨天13岁没分别
it feels no different that yesterday when I was thirteen.
你要现在被揍14下?还是 …
Do you want your fourteen punches now or...?
待会儿啦 等我睡醒再说
A little later, after I wake up.
走开!
Get off me.
我差点就赢你了
Ah man. I almost had you.
可否忘怀旧雨
Should old acquaintance be forgot.
永远不再想起?
And never brought to mind.
可否忘怀旧雨
Should old acquaintance be forgot.
祝友谊永固?
and days of auld lang syne.
打扰一下
Can I bother you?
才提到曹操 曹操就来了
Just you think there's no order anywhere, there's order looking right at you.
好吧
Okay.
有何贵干?
What do you need here?
安妮要我请你签核
Annie just said I need you to approve this.
这个人在海星做了6年
This guy worked here at Starfish for six years...
但他老婆死了 没小孩 没遗嘱
but his wife's dead, no kids, no will.
我想把他的退休金纳入抚恤金
I just want to roll his pension back up into the fund,
直接了当
make it easy.
拜托 我不想搞得太复杂
Come on, don't make file with the state.
要照规定做
We file with the state so that one day...
等他死了大家就知道我们有尽责
if someone looks back at this guy's death, he will see that we did ourjob.
你说得对 省麻烦
You're right. You've got to cover our asses.
我懂了 抱歉
I got it, sorry.
不是 我们要尽责
No... we do ourjob,
好好安顿我们的员工
and we do right by a guy who worked for us.
别让他死不瞑目
Lest he died in vain.
你讲的「宇宙的秩序」是什么?
What's that 'order in the universe' thing?
保户花了30万美元
Well, you know, our insurer spent three hundred thousand bucks...
依据这份新图表、新调查数据
on this new model, new field data,
新社会
new society.
谁才是好员工?
Who is the ideal employee?
谁怎么死的?几时死的?
Who dies how and when?
我们拿到数据知道他们表现多好
And they sent it over to show what a great job they're doing.
你知道报告内容吗?
And you know what it says?
有小孩的人比没小孩的人更长寿
It says that people with kids live longer than people with no kids...
有两个小孩比一个小孩的更长寿
people with two live longer than people with one...
抽烟不好
smoking is bad...
超速不好
speeding is bad...
家有丧事不好 离婚不好
deaths in a family are bad... divorce is bad.
还好的是
It's kind of nice...
这些陈腔滥调始终是事实
to see that all that junk is still true.
你知道吗?
You know?
你家的小孩就很棒啊
Hey, you're the one with perfect kids.
布兰登 你很滑头啊!
Brendan, you're such a kiss-ass.
我是天赋异禀
God gave me the skills.
没办法嘛 天哪 妈
- I can't help it. - Oh. God. Mom.
我好想死啊
I need to go kill myself.
我知道
Of course you do, Lukey.
我可以先失陪吗?
May I be excused?
不行
No.
我有个白♥痴♥阿哥
I've got a cretin for a brother.
我有个衰鬼老弟
I've a no-dick for a brother.
好了 别吵啦
Okay, you stop. Right now.
你早该知道会这样
You should know better.
怎样?
What?
一家人要相亲相爱
Let's be a family, should we?
我能说不吗?
Can I say no?
不行
No.
我要求豁免权 我要找律师
I demand emancipation. I want a lawyer.
好 我要提出起诉
Okay, I am filing right...
我回来了 现在就要
- I'm home. - Now.
抱歉回来晚了 错过晚餐了吗?
Sorry I'm late. Did I miss dinner?
没有 菜还很多 我去弄热给你吃
No, there's plenty. I'll heat something up for you.
爸 礼拜六载我去市区
Hey, dad, I need a ride to the city on Saturday.
市区?
The city?
对 这是交换比赛
Yeah, it's an exchange game.
我是先发球员
I'm the first line again.
真的吗?
No kidding.
太好了 对啊
- That's fantastic. - Yeah.
华教练一定爱死你了
Waldren must love you.
对 因为他是狗
Yeah, because he's a kiss-ass.
也不坏啊 大家都要去吗?
Well, good for him. We all going?
不行 路克要踢足球
No, Lukey's got soccer.
对 但我不是先发
Yeah, but I'm not starting
你们可以 … 或者你发癫就 …
电影精选列表