嘿 小可爱们 我是凯拉 这是我的新一♥期♥视频
Hey, guys! Uh, it's Kayla. Back with another video.
好吧 先说最重要的
Okay, um, so first thing's first is, um...
我的视频的浏览量 呃 还有其他相关数据
I haven't been getting, like, a lot of views
也太少了吧
or whatever on my videos,
所以如果你们能把我的视频
so if you guys could share,
分享给你们的朋友们或者其他人
like with your friends and stuff,
我真的 真的非常感谢
I would really, really appreciate it.
回到正题 今日的话题是
Uh, okay, so the topic of
"做你自己"
today's video is "being yourself,"
你们也许会想
and it's like, you know,
难道我不是一直在做我自己吗
well, aren't I always being myself?
答案是显然的
And like, yeah. For sure.
但是 呃...
Um, but, uh...
抱歉 我是脱稿在讲
Sorry, I... I'm reading these off paper.
好的...
Um, okay...
做你自己 就好比说
But it's like, being yourself is, like,
不要为了给别人留下好印象就轻易改变自己
not changing yourself to impress someone else.
因为 呃
You know, because, like, um,
也许你是
like, uh, you could be
学校里的风云人物
the most popular kid at school or, like,
也许你有
you know, like, um, have, like,
人见人爱车见车爆胎的男友
the hottest boyfriend or whatever, um,
但如果你不能做你自己 又有什么意义呢
but, like, what's the point if you're not being yourself?
也许
And it's like
做你自己很困难
being yourself can be hard.
做你自己最难的部分就在于
And, like, the hard part about being yourself
有时候这可不是那么容易做到的
is that it's not always easy
因为 比如说 人们可能会
because, you know, like, people can, like, um,
嘲笑你 把你当成傻子
like, make fun of you, or something dumb.
因为 所有人都很坏 而且总有一些心怀不轨的人
Because, like, people suck and evil people exist.
但你必须得无视他们
Um, but you just got to ignore them
不要在乎他们说的
and, like, not care what they're saying.
而且...
And...
比方说...
Like, for instance, like...
很多人都说我文静 害羞
You know, a lot of people, like, call me quiet or shy
或者其他什么的
or whatever, um,
但我其实不文静
but I'm not quiet, like,
我不怎么在学校说话
I... You know, I don't talk a lot at school, but, um,
并不是说我害怕交流
I just... It's not like I'm scared to not talk,
我只是不愿去交流
I just don't want to.
但如果有人真的跟我结交
But if, like, people actually, you know, like, be my friend,
跟我交谈 聊天
like, you know, talk to me and stuff,
他们就会发现
they'd find out that I'm, like,
我其实蛮有趣的 蛮酷的 也蛮话痨的
really funny and cool and talkative.
对 我只是...
And, yeah, I'm just...
我并不文静
I'm not, like, quiet.
我只是不像其他人
I just choose not to talk a lot at school,
我选择在学校里不说话罢了
like other people, you know?
好了 呃
Okay, so, yeah, uh...
我希望你们能 基本上做你自己
I hope that, basically, you know, like, be yourself
然后不要去在乎
and don't care about, like, whatever...
别人怎么想你
What other people think about you.
只要 你懂的 如果他们对你太婊了
And just, like, you know, ignore them
就直接无视他们吧
if they're being mean to you about it.
只要你做你自己 一切都会变好的
And everything will work out if you're just being yourself.
好了 谢谢大家观看我的视频
Uh, okay. Thank you, guys, for watching this video.
我希望能帮到大家
I hope some of you guys found it helpful.
一定要订阅我的频道哦
And make sure to subscribe to my channel. Bleh.
呃 就这样吧 感谢观看
Um, and, yeah. Thank you for watching.
掰掰
Gucci.
嘿 各位 欢迎再次收看我的频道
Hey, guys, welcome back to my channel.
在颧骨处抹一点唇蜜打光
买♥♥一支绿色眼线膏
更多颜色
燕雀安知鸿鹄之志
今天我要讲一个我的"出街妆"教程
Today I'm giving a tutorial on my "going out" look.
去追梦吧 就现在
你是谁
像明星般闪烁
搭讪技巧
每天学一句笑话
你很棒
现在
So, this is kind of
这差不多算我的素颜
my standard look that I always do.
如果你们想一探究竟 就继续观看吧
So, if you want to see what I do, then just keep watching.
一醒来就发现自己变美了 哎
发送到 我的日记
接下来的三十分钟课程
Over the course of these next 30 minutes,
我们将开始探索
we will begin to explore
和熟悉你们正在悄然变化的身体
and understand these changing bodies of yours.
会很有启发性的
It's gonna be lit.
第一章 下♥体♥的毛发
Chapter One. The Hair Down There.
阴毛
Pubic hair
或叫耻毛...
or pubes...
是一种更厚 很长 更粗的毛发
...are heavier, longer, more coarse hairs
在青春期生长
that develop during puberty.
特里斯坦 你在自♥慰♥吗
Tristan, are you masturbating?
我没有在自♥慰♥
I wasn't masturbating!
各位 别再作怪了 别再作怪了
Guys, stop being weird. Stop being weird. Stop being weird.
八年级
嘿 安静
Hey. Settle down.
八年级生 下周将是你们在
Eight graders, next week is your last week
迈尔斯·格罗夫斯中学的最后一周了
here at Miles Grove Middle School...
勒布朗·詹姆斯 -说的没错
LeBron James. - Yes. Yeah.
但在离校前
But we also have
我们还有很多重要的事情要解决
a lot of important work in front of us.
也有很多有趣的事情
And some fun work in front of us.
我们这还保存着你们六年级时留下的时间胶囊
And we also have your sixth-grade time capsules.
还记得你们六年级刚开学时
Remember when you made those shoeboxes
你们亲手做的那些鞋盒吗
the first week of sixth grade?
还记得我们说过 这将是给未来
Remember how we said it would be a gift to your future you
在迈尔斯·格罗夫斯中学毕业的你们的
when you finally made it
一份礼物吗
here at Miles Grove Middle School?
好吧 现在你们要毕业了
Well, you have made it.
所以集♥会♥结束后在大厅里拿取你们的鞋盒
So, pick those up in the lobby after this assembly's over.
现在我把话筒交给罗什女士
Now I'm going to hand things over to Mrs. Rosh,
她将宣读
who will read out the results
"八年级生之最"的结果
of the eighth-grade superlatives.
罗什女士
Mrs. Rosh?
你是我妈吧
Are you my mom?
下午好
Good afternoon.
现在我将宣读各位同学票选的
Class superlatives,
八年级生之最
as voted by you, the students.
最健壮
Most athletic,
怀亚特·康维尔和道恩·林戈海姆
Wyatt Conville and Dawn Ringelheim.
班级小丑
Class Clowns,
杰德·古德温和米茜·凡泰尔
Jed Goodwin and Missy Vitale.
最话痨
Most Talkative,
帕特·德鲁瑟和杰姬·斯泰西亚克
Pat Druschel and Jackie Stasiak.
最文静
Most Quiet,
安德鲁·菲尔兹
Andrew Fields
和凯拉·戴
and Kayla Day.
接着...
Okay...
眼睛最好看...
Best Eyes...
祝贺获胜者
Okay. Congratulations superlative winners.
待会拍完照片
So, after you get your photos taken,
你们去上第五节课
I want you to report to fifth-period class.
现在
Now, let's see,
先从眼睛最好看的男生和眼睛最好看的女生开始
we'll start with Mr. and Mrs. Best Eyes,
艾登·威尔逊-卡特和肯尼迪·格雷夫斯
Aiden Wilson-Carter and Kennedy Graves!
干得漂亮
Good job.
艾登
Aiden.
艾登
Aiden!
干得漂亮
Good job.
给全世界最酷的女孩
《乐高秀》 2014年3月2日 星期天下午 12:30
《无敌破坏王》 2012年11月13日 星期六下午 5:00
嘿 穿黄衬衫的
Hey, yellow shirt!
电影精选列表