时间是8月17日
The day, August 17th,
年份是1835年
the year, 1835,
主角 就是我
the man, me.
查尔斯·达尔文
Charles Darwin.
今天早上 我们起航开始我们的下一场盛大冒险
This morning, we set sail for our next grand adventure,
前往加拉帕戈斯群岛
the galapagos
不知道在这些岛屿上
and whatever extraordinary creatures await me
有什么非凡的生物在等着我
on these islands.
已经有一个新物种了
There's one now.
一只蓝腿的鲣鸟
A blue-footed booby.
蓝腿 - 咕咕
Blue. - Booby.
咕咕
Booby.
咕咕
Booby.
咕咕
Booby.
咕咕
Booby.
阿 艾德 很尴尬 你身上有东西
Ah, ed, this is embarrassing, but you have a little,
是的 就在那里
yeah, right there, you got it.
奥普 我知道 帮我一把
Op, I know, give me a hand.
咕咕
Booby.
他没事的 - 好的 来吧 弟弟
He's fine. - Okay, come on, brother.
其他的甜甜圈在等我们呢
The other flummels are waiting for us.
那我们迟到了啊 有什么后果吗
So, we're late, what's the worst thing that could happen?
m 0 0 l 1019 -2 l 1019 157 l 0 154 l -1 0 m 11 10 l 13 138 l 1003 140 l 1005 10 l 11 10
拯救甜甜圈:时空大营救
够到了
Got it.
听好了 甜甜圈们
Listen up, flummels,
鲜花节就要到
the countdown to the flower festival has begun,
所以 现在是真正的紧要关头了
so, it's officially crunch time.
嘿 玛丽 我们到了
Hey Mali, here we are.
算是准时到了吧
Almost right on time.
我知道我们没有摘到多少花 但是...
Now, I know we don't have a lot of flowers, but…
但是我们摘得花与众不同 活为四射 而且
but the ones we got are different, dynamic, and…
而且很古怪
weird!
你们摘的花 你 你弟弟 你们都很古怪
The flowers, you, your brother, all weird.
所以没人喜欢跟你们待在一起
That's why no one wants you around.
古怪 古怪 全都很古怪
Weird. Weird. Weird. All of it, weird.
好了 艾德 我们反正试过了
Well, ed, we gave it a shot.
我觉得那些花还挺不错的
I thought they were nice.
没关系 我才不在乎玛丽的看法呢
It's fine. I don't care what Mali thinks.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你当然在乎别人的看法咯
You care what everybody thinks.
现在不是在乎别人看法的时候 我有个大惊喜要给你
Not right now, because I've got a big surprise for you.
噢 一个帽子之类的东西
Ooh, a hat thing!
这不是帽子之类的东西
It's not a hat thing.
这是我准备的头饰
It's an official head dress for my new job.
等我们都上山过鲜花节的时候戴
When we all march up the mountain for the flower festival,
我会站在最重要的位置
I'll be in one of the most important spots,
在最后面
the very back.
因为我被选为
Because I've been chosen to be,
最后的压轴选手
the friend at the end.
但是 最后就结束了唉
But, the back end.
那才是真正的开始 - 不 正好相反 那就是全场结束的时候了
It's a start. - No, it's the opposite. It's the finish.
好吧 就算如此 也是一种荣誉啊 - 你是怎么被选中的
Still, it's an honor. - How were you selected?
随机选的 - 好吧 我还是为你感到很高兴
Randomly. - Well, I'm happy for you.
你知道怎么会感觉更好一些吗
You know, what would make it even better?
老姐 我爱你
Op, I love you.
但这是我最后仅剩的能在甜甜圈们面前留下一个好印象的机会了
But this is my final chance to make a good impression with rest of the flummels.
别误会 但是拜托你
And don't take this the wrong way, but please,
别毁了我的生活
just try not to ruin this for me.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
每当你帮忙的时候 事情往往
Whenever you help, things tend to
反其道而行 - 呃 我吗
unravel. - Uh, me?
你 每次都是这样 - 才没有
You. Always. - Never.
举个例子吧
Just give me one example.
跌进瀑布 芒果滚落
Waterfall fail. Mango avalanche.
石头砸身 还有大火
Rock in the hole. The great fire.
还有超级大火 狗啃泥
The greater fire. Mud for dinner.
树上滑冰 还有打嗝
Tree skies. The burpening.
戴鱼手套 甜甜圈合体
Fish for hands. The ring thing.
蜂群来袭 热带蜂群来袭
Bee tornado. Bee tornado ii: The tropical swarm.
对了 还有扮演椰子查理和菠萝蜜果酱
And of course, coconut Charlie and the jackfruit jamband.
所以 我们度过了很多悲喜交加的生活
So, we've had our ups and downs.
大部分都是悲
Mainly downs.
但想想那些甜蜜的喜吧
But think of those sweet-sweet occasional ups.
另你 你不能沉湎在过去啊
And besides, you need to stop living in the past.
展望下未来
And look to the future.
嗨 呃 奥普
Hi, uh, op?
我想说我很喜欢你的旋转动作
I just wanted to say I like that spin move you do.
哦 谢谢 我管它叫奥普转转
Oh, thanks! I call it the op-pop.
如果你想学 我可以教你 - 可以吗
I can teach you if you want. - You could?
当然 照我说的做就行 了
Sure, just do what I do.
波 我是怎么教你的
Bo, what have I told you about wandering off?
不要乱跑
Not to.
对 特别是别往这个方向乱跑
Right, especially in this direction.
弗雷德 你看起来不错 你锻锻炼了吗
Fred, you look good, you've been working out?
你在家褪毛了吗
Did you change your fur back home?
甜甜圈们注意了
Holes front, everybody.
好的 - 好的
All right. - Yeah, sure.
准备好把注意力集中到我们最圆的甜甜圈
Get ready to give your undivided attention to the roundest guy around,
我们甜甜圈的国王
the king ring of our hoop troop.
杰-杰-杰-杰普森
Ja-ja-ja-jepson!
嘿 谢谢你 玛丽 非常感谢 说的很好
Hey, thank you, Mali. Thanks a bunch, great stuff.
大家好 好了 在我们开始之前先讲个小故事
Hey everybody, all right, a little story just before we begin.
昨晚 我思考了一下 我做了一些数学♥运♥算
Last night, I was doing some thinking. I was doing some math.
我意识到 嘿-嘿 这是第100届鲜花节了
And I realized, hey-hey, this is the 100th flower festival.
这是个整数 明白了吗
Such a round number. Get it?
那位朋友明白了 我喜欢他
That guy gets it, I like that guy.
所以 不管怎么着 我已经决定了今年的主题 就跟平常每年的一样
So anywho, I've decided our theme this year just like every other year is…
就是鲜花
flowers.
砰
Boom!
好了 欢呼到此结束
All right, cheer time is over.
好了
All right!
跟往年一样
And as always,
我和伟大的花瓣甜甜圈
I and the grand flower flummel
将带领大家一起前往山顶
will lead us right to the top of the mountain
以示庆祝
to celebrate.
我们都会到达山顶
And we will all be there.
无论老少
Old flummels and young flummels.
无论大小
Big flummels and small flummels.
无论是喜欢沙滩的甜甜圈
Flummels who love the beach.
还是喜欢坚硬的沙粒的甜甜圈
But especially the part where the sand is a little firmer.
我就说那根树枝撑不住我们的
I told you that branch wouldn't hold us.
我可不记得你这么说过
I don't remember you saying that.
我这样想过来着
I thought it.
不用说 肯定是那两个怪胎干的
Don't tell me. The weirdos.
真棒 我们被降级到来负责戳螃蟹了
Great, we've been demoted to crab poking.
好吧 嘿 至少你还能保住你的工作
Well, hey, at least you still have your job as the.
站在最后面
Buddy in the back.
压轴选手
Friend at the end.
还能戴着那顶头饰
And with that head-dress
你会被邀请跟很多人跳舞
you're gonna be asked for a lot of dances.
我做不到
I couldn't.
除了你之外 我跟别的姑娘说话会很紧张
I get nervous talking to girls that aren't you.
我甚至不能和文尼好好说话 因为他留着长发
I can't even talk to vinny since he grew his hair long.
你好
'Sup.
嘿 什么来着 你看起来真不错
Hey, what's ha... looking good.
嘿 看 是沃利
Hey, look, it's Wally!
沃利 真的吗 要去找他吗 - 嘿 沃利
Wally? Really, now? - Hey, Wally?
嘿 沃利
Hey, Wally?
我们得戳螃蟹呢
We have crabs to poke.
快过来 伙计
Get over here, buddy.
电影精选列表