据说不祥之事总发生于那些寂静保守的城镇
阿德莱德市也不例外
一个夏天的夜晚 阿德莱德市郊发生了一起离奇的犯罪事件
故事的主人公是一名花季少女 她与她酗酒的母亲生活在一起
多年来 那晚发生的一切都是保密的
如今 它们成了阿德莱德长♥期♥以来令人不安的绑♥架♥与谋杀史的一部分
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Ma.
这裙子好漂酿
It's beautiful.
以后别说我一件事都没为你做过
Can't say I don't do nothing for ya.
但是剩下的钱呢?
But is there any money left?
我要处理事情
I'm taking care of things.
你把钱都花光了 是吗?
You've spent it all, haven't you?
你是不是想让我把你赶出家门
Maybe you'd like me to kick you out of the house.
那样你就能看到外面的世界是什么样子了
and then you can see what it's really like out there.
你想那样吗?嗯?
Is that what you want? Huh?
不 妈
No, Ma.
我想在这儿和你一起
I want to stay here with you.
别瞎嚷嚷了
Stop your ranting.
你搞得我头痛得更厉害了
You're making my bloody headache worse.
妈!
Ma!
别烦我了 碧梨!我上班要迟到了
Not now, Billie! I'm late for work.
你啥时候回家?
When are you coming home?
你♥他♥妈♥出来干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing out here?
快回屋里去
Get back inside the house now.
你好吗?
How are ya going?
我找李基
I'm looking for Ricky.
你住在这儿吗?
Do you live here?
嗯。。。
Hmmm...
来
C'mon.
快点
C'mon.
走你
Go.
- 操! - 我勒了个去!
- Shit! - Fucking hell!
快
C'mon.
耶!!!
Ahhh!!!
妈
Ma.
妈!
Ma!
干嘛?
What?
哈喽 小公主
Hello, princess.
你有没有买♥♥什么吃的?
Did you buy any food?
去沙发上睡 我要用卧室
Go sleep on the couch. I need the bedroom.
可是妈 我饿了
But Ma, I'm hungry.
快给我滚到客厅沙发上去!
Get your ass on the living room couch now!
该死的小贱♥人♥
Fucking little bitch.
快来
C'mon.
我要尿个小尿
I need a piss.
嘿!
Hey!
雷猴啊
How ya going?
你♥他♥妈♥掉马桶里了吗?
Where the fuck are ya?
来啦!
Coming!
下次再约 嗯?小公主
Another time, eh, princess?
嘿 你特么把门打开
Hey, open the bloody door.
开门!
Open it!
你特么在里头做什么呢?
What the hell are you doing in here?
嗯?
Well?
喂 你咋的了?
Well, what happened?
没咋的 妈 没事儿
Nothing, Ma. Nothing.
内什么 我去趟商店
Well, I'm going to the shops.
我不在的时候你赶紧把这些床单给我洗喽
You can wash those sheets while I'm out.
嘿 你好
Hey, how you going?
我能用一下你家电♥话♥吗?
Can I use your phone?
我的车坏了
My car died.
额。。。我家没电♥话♥
Um... We don't have one.
你家里没电♥话♥?
You don't have a phone?
- 电♥话♥机破了 - 啊
- It's not working. - Ah.
嘿!
Hey!
我们是不是一个学校的?
Did we go to school together?
感觉你有点面熟
'Cuz you look really familiar.
请你 请你走吧 好吗?
Please. Can you just go away?
你想亲我吗 宝贝。。。
You gonna kiss me, baby...
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing up?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
有吃的没 妈?
Where's the food, Ma?
别烦我
Quit pestering me.
妈!
Ma!
你既然不给我钱 干嘛不让我找份工作呢?
If you won't give me any money, why don't you let me get a job?
操 我跟你说几百遍了
Well, how many times have I told you?
外面的世界很危险
It's a dangerous world out there.
非常 非常蛋绝螺丝
Very, very dangerous.
让我安静地喝一杯。。。放松一下
Now let me have a nice relaxing drink... in peace.
你还没喝够吗?
Haven't you had enough?
啊!!!
Ahh!!!
你♥他♥妈♥再敢这么跟我说话!
Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that!
嘿 亲爱的 好鸭?
Hey, darl. How ya going?
嘿 宝贝!
Hey, baby!
想不想要一根比香肠更粗大的东西塞进你嘴里?
Want something bigger than that sausage in your mouth?
嘿 跟哥几个一块去兜风吧 小妞!
Hey, come for a ride with us, girlie!
哥哥们不会咬你的
We won't bite.
瞧咱遇见了谁?
What do we have here?
她在寻求日式室内动作戏 兄弟
She's looking for some action, mate.
得了 伙计们 别去骚扰她
C'mon guys, leave her alone.
你怎么回事儿?找点儿乐子而已
What's the matter with ya? It's just a bit of fun.
你回家吗 美女?
You on your way home, beautiful?
晚上你都忙啥 亲爱的?
Whacha been up to all night, darling?
也许她是个吸血鬼
Maybe she's a vampire.
瓦屋 你可以吸我的血 宝贝
Ooooh, you can suck on my blood, baby.
我有比血更好喝的液体让你吸
I've got something better than blood for you to suck on.
- 她是我的 - 她才不是你的
- She's mine. - She's not yours.
伙计们!
Guys!
凯文!
Kev!
这太操蛋了 兄弟!
This is fucked, mate!
行啊 那就操你的蛋!
Well, fuck off then!
啊!!!
Ahh!!!
放开我!
Get off me!
你怕我吗 亲爱的?
You afraid of me, darl?
你应该害怕
You should be.
你应该很怕 很怕
You should be very, very afraid.
凯文!退后!
Kev! Back off!
淡定 兄弟!
Chill out, mate!
这他妈算怎么一回事儿?
What the fuck's going on here?
你俩找什么呢?
You two looking for something?
很好 给我滚!
Good. Now piss off!
你上哪儿去了?
Where the hell have you been?
我去上公共厕所了
I went to the toilet.
上公共厕所了?
You went to the toilet?
你当我是什么?
What do you think I am?
当我是白♥痴♥吗?
A fucking idiot?
你♥他♥妈♥到底去哪了?
Where the fuck were you?
说不说?!
Where?!
我去买♥♥点吃的
I went to get something to eat.
你离开了这房♥子!
You left the house!
我好饿 妈!
I was hungry, Ma!
啊!!!
Ahh!!!
妈!求你不要!
Ma! Please don't!
不 妈!不!
No, Ma! No!
收声!
Shut up!
不 妈 求你!
No, Ma, please!
我对天发誓 碧梨
I swear to God, Billie.
你敢惹我 我就宰了你!
If you mess with me, I'll fucking kill you!
你觉得我喜欢这样吗?
Do you think I enjoying doing this?
是吗?
Do you?
我不喜欢!
Because I don't!
我是要你别再撒谎
I just want you to stop your lying.
我受够了 我受够你了。。。你不听我话
I'm sick and tired of your fucking... disobeying me.
电影精选列表