《神奇四侠》
Fantastic Four
为自己建30英尺高的塑像 真是典型的维克多·方杜
Typical of Victor Von Doom to build a 30-foot statue of himself.
很明显 是想让那些第一次的来访者…
Well, it's obviously aimed at first-time visitors
产生一种自惭形秽的感觉
to create feelings of smallness, inadequacy.
好在对我们没用
Good thing it ain't working.
瑞德,我们干嘛来这 这家伙搞的都是些低级的科学
Reed, what are we doing here? This guy's fast-food, strip-mall science.
你别忘了 我们不是第一次上门求人了
This wasn't our first stop, in case you forgot.
再说,维克多也不是太坏 只是有点妄自尊大
Besides, Victor's not that bad. He's just a little larger than life.
我的研究显示暴露在 由日冕太阳风所生成的…
My research suggests that exposure to a high-energy cosmic storm
高能量的宇宙风暴之下 可能会引发早期行星生命的演化
borne on solar winds might have triggered the evolution of early planetary life.
六个星期后 一类似上述特征的云团…
In six weeks, another cloud with the same elemental profile
将经过地球轨道
will pass Earth's orbit.
若在太空进行研究 将会从根本上推进…
A study conducted in space could fundamentally advance our knowledge
我们对人类基因组结构的认识 治愈无数疾病…
about the structure of the human genome, cure countless diseases,
延长寿命,让孩子们活得更长 更壮,更健康
extend human life, give kids a chance to live longer, stronger, healthier...
关掉,请
Turn it off, please.
我想我还没把我的提议 完全解释清楚
I don't think I have explained my proposal fully.
不,已经够清楚了
No, I think you have.
你一点儿也没变 肩负着全世界…
Same old Reed, always stretching, reaching for the stars
总想着伸手去触摸星辰
with the weight of the world on his back.
但账单不是由梦想来兑现的 不是吗
But dreams don't pay the bills, do they?
记得我们还在学校的时候 说过将来要一起合作
You remember, when we were in school we talked about working together.
我正要跟你解释这个
Well, that's what I was about to explain.
这个风暴是致命的
The storm is deadly.
但你的空间站控制室外的防护罩…
But the shields on your station's control room
是专门设计以保护 里面的人不受伤害
are designed to protect any occupants inside.
所以你要的不光是我的钱
So, it's not just my money you want.
还有我的“玩具”
It's my toys.
如果宇航局不相信你 那凭什么要我信你
Tell me, if NASA doesn't trust you, then why should I?
领先一步,这就是我的工作
That's my job, to stay a step ahead.
洞察别人所看不到的东西
To know what other men don't.
我可受不了这个
I can't take this.
本,这是做生意,只是工作
Ben, this is business, just work.
他是对的,本 这只是生意
He's right, Ben. It is just business.
我想你们都认识
I think you both know
我的基因研究部的主管 苏珊·斯多姆
...my Director of Genetic Research, Susan Storm.
他比你又多了一样东西
One more thing he's got.
嗨,苏 -嗨
Hey, Susie. -Hey.
见到你真好 戴比怎么样
It's so nice to see you. How's Debbie?
很好 -很好
Great. -Great.
你过得好不好 -再好不过
How have you been? -Never better.
这不会是个问题吧
This isn't going to be a problem, is it?
不 -当然不会
No. -Not at all.
好
Good.
你正好赶上,能听到 伟大的瑞德·理查德斯…
Then you're just in time to hear the great Reed Richards
向我求助
ask me for help.
你知道吗 你曾让很多麻省理工的学生
You know, you made a lot of folks at MIT
觉得自己像个科技展上的初中生
...feel like a junior high science fair.
这一刻让我有点得意 你可别介意
So you'll excuse me if I savor the moment.
你若支持这项计划
You back this mission
最后全部成果 我会给你一个合理的提成
and I'll sign over a fair percentage of any application...
75%
The number's 75%.
附加所有的应用成果和专利权
And its applications and patents.
你怎么不把他榨干算了 -本…
What about his first born? -Ben...
算了
Come on.
十亿美元的百分之二十五 够你们慢慢用了
25% of a billion is enough to keep the lights on for a while, isn't it?
也许你还能把巴克斯特大厦的 第四期按揭款给付了呢
Maybe even pay off your fourth mortgage on the Baxter Building.
成交
Deal?
好吧,为了我们的将来
Well, then. To our future.
大家共同的未来
Together!
事情变成这样挺有意思的,对吧
It's funny how things turn out, isn't it?
很滑稽
Hilarious.
他认识宇航局的人 没准就是他让我们被拒了
He knew about NASA. Maybe he made the call to shut us down.
本,想想看要是这件事成了 我们能帮助多少人
Ben, think about all the people we can help if this works.
瞧,我们已经得到了想要的 这足够了
Look, we got what we wanted. That's enough.
能在太空中过几天,挺好的事 难道还会变糟
A few days in space, it'll be great. What's the worst that can happen?
如果瑞德是对的 这次小旅行能让我们的股票翻倍
If Reed's right, this little trip could double our stock offerings.
要是他错了呢 -他错不了
And if he's not... -Reed's always right.
好在他一直都不清楚其背后的价值
Good thing he doesn't always know what he's got.
瑞德,你应该知道太阳风 已经在开始加速了
Reed, you should know those solar winds have been picking up speed.
我已经把这些因素计算在内了
I factored them into my coordinates.
当然,你算过,理论上
Right, of course you did. In theory.
一旦到了太空 事情就不完全一样了
It's a little different once you're out there.
我可以向你保证我… -我们何日升空
I assure you I... -When are we leaving?
我会负责发射日程的安排…
I'll be scheduling the launch,
你早上可以打电♥话♥给我 问关于资源和机组人员的事
so you can call me in the morning for resources and crew.
我想我记得你的号♥码 -已经换过了
I think I remember the number. -It's been changed.
至于机组人员的安排 我希望让本做驾驶员
As far as crew, I was hoping Ben could pilot the mission.
我们已经雇用了一个飞行员 不过欢迎你来当副手
We already have a pilot on our payroll but you're welcome to ride shotgun.
记得我弟弟约翰吗
Remember my brother, Johnny?
不行,干不了
Can't do it. Cannot do it.
外置固态火箭推进器 轨道系统引擎
External SRBs, orbital system engines
和你飞过的航♥天♥飞机一样
it's just like the shuttle you flew.
不,我可不会听一个内衣模特的指挥
No! I cannot take orders from the underwear model.
本,别这样
Come on now, Ben.
那臭小子被宇航局扫地出
That wingnut washed out of NASA
…因为带两个 “维多利亚秘密”的内衣女郎偷偷溜进飞行模拟器
...for sneaking two Victoria's Secret wannabes into a flight simulator.
年轻人好动嘛
Youthful high spirits.
结果撞到墙上去了 飞行模拟器
They crashed it into a wall. A flight simulator.
我可曾要你做什么事…
When have I ever asked you to do something
而你说是绝对不能做的
you absolutely said you could not do?
五次
Five times.
我记得是四次 -那这是第五次了
I had it at four. -Well, this makes five.
所有人员请注意
Attention, all personnel.
6小时发射倒计时
Commencing launch sequence in six hours.
我已经开始想你了,戴比
I miss you already, Debs.
机长驾到
Captain on the bridge!
数码相机:254元 记忆棒:59元
Digital camera: $254. Memory stick: $59.
从前的硬汉指挥官竟然…
The look on your hard-ass former CO's face
成为下属而郁闷的表情:
when he finds out he's your junior officer:
无价
Priceless.
谢谢,你真好
Thank you. That's so sweet.
我能搞定这飞船
I can handle the ship.
我也能搞定你这个野心勃勃的黄毛小子
I can even handle Mr. Blond Ambition.
但我不知道穿上这衣服 我是该飞行还是跳天鹅湖
But I don't know whether I should be flying or doing Swan Lake in these suits.
我是说,是谁设计的 -维克多
I mean, who the hell came up with these? -Victor did.
这种人造纤维就像第二层皮肤 可以适应人体的不同需求
The synthetics act as a second skin, adapting to your body's individual needs.
这就是说 它能让该热的热…
See, now that means it keeps the hot stuff hot
该冷的冷
and it keeps the cool stuff cool.
喔,真棒
Wow. Fantastic.
用可自我调节的不稳定分子制成的材料
Material made from self-regulating unstable molecules.
我一直在研究这个
I've been working on a formula for this.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
你的,本 谢谢你,甜心
Here you go, Ben. Thanks, sweetie.
瑞德
Reed.
距宇宙风暴来临还有9小时
ETA until cosmic event: nine hours.
要是你表现得好 说不定老爸下次会让你飞行
If you're good, maybe next time Daddy'll let you drive.
再废话多就没下次了
You keep talking and there won't be a next time.
从发射间到海登天文馆 这一路走来真长啊,对吗
Long way from the projection booth at the Hayden Planetarium, isn't it?
是,是的没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
从这里我们可以监视云层的靠近 和观察试验
We can monitor the cloud's approach and observe the tests from here.
安全吗
Is it safe?
空间站上的防护罩应该可以保护我们
The shields on the station should protect us.
应该
Should?
你怎么了,本 人老了,变得有点偏执了
What's the matter, Ben? Getting paranoid in your old age?
我们开始搬运试验品吧 准备好你的工作服,本
Let's start loading those samples. Get your suit ready, Ben.
我看你还在做这些搬运的重活
So I see you're still doing all the heavy lifting.
也许你应该呆在试验室里 现场工作从来就不适合你
Maybe you should have stayed in the lab. Field work never suited you.
他指挥,我来做 明白
He does the talking, I do the walking. Got it?
那够你忙的了,本
So take a walk, Ben.
电影精选列表