Hey, yeah. The 1960's?
Happy times, heavy times.
- All right, so you get your daughter, right?
Your daughter, she might be Catholic.
She might be Jewish. She might be anything.
So you bring her up in what they call the bourgeois, American-type-society family, you know?
You bring them up so they don't screw until they get married.
You take them to church on Sunday.
Then you teach them all you can.
What you think you can teach 'em about how to bring up a family, how you should look and act, then they send 'em to college.
You bust your hump.
No government subsidy.
Nobody's paying nothing.
You save your money, or you borrow the money.
You work overtime. You send her to college.
You want her to get an education.
The first Easter she comes home on a vacation, she says, "Hey, Dad, I'm living with some guy."
"You're living with some guy?
What do you mean you're living with some guy?"
"Well, this is the thing now, free love."
- We're getting away from, we're getting away from the original point.
What we're trying to find is, why are these bastards rioting?
Because they did dope.
Listen, you're going in the wrong direction.
What of it?
What happens is, look, I'm sending you to school.
I'm breaking my ass and I'm sendin' you to college, right?
I expect you're going to learn something.
Not to be a janitor?
Learn something to justify my investment in you.
But some of these people revel in the fact that their kids are leaders, are rabble-rousers.
This son of a bitch just started a riot.
Oh, Joe, too much.
These kids think they're the first generation that ever screwed before they got married.
We all did, but we always had one girl.
She screwed that girl you took out.
It's better off these kids don't get married because, if they get married, they haven't got the guts to stick with it.
♪ Hey, you fucking intellectuals ♪
♪ You think you're so where it's at ♪
♪ Before you fill your minds with any junk ♪
♪ Better listen to Fritz the Cat ♪
♪As writers and poets and artists ♪
♪ It's your duty to live life to the most ♪
♪ So butt out, brothers and check out the world ♪
♪ Give me a ride to the coast ♪
♪ Fritz the Cat ♪
♪ He fought many a good man ♪
♪ Laid many a good woman ♪
♪ Live life to the fullest ♪
♪ Cry out for more until it bleeds ♪
♪ Help me, help me help you, mother ♪
♪ Love me, I hate you ♪
♪ Love me, I kill you ♪
♪ Love me, I love you ♪
- Sheesh! What a mob in the park today.
God, the place is crawling with phonies.
- Yeah, high school punks.
- Man, you know, those creeps are always here on weekends, man.
Most of them are total jag offs.
- Oh, so many people here and nobody here.
- Hey, dig that chick, man!
- Oh, over there?
- Man, look at that ass on her!
- Oh, yeah. What a baby carriage.
- Well, so what, man?
- Hey, if you hadn't showed up so late, Fritz, we would be all right now.
- Yeah, Fritz always does it, man.
- Everybody's here with their guitars already, man.
- Cool, right, but I got- - Sixteen versions of "Lemon Tree."
I just want some place where I can sleep.
I mean, I can cook.
I mean, I can sew and I can do housework and things like that, right?
- Get out, get out the guitars.
Come on, get them out. Get them out!
And one, two, three.
♪ Once I had a little girl ♪
♪ Who was in love with me ♪
♪ Well, well, baby ♪
♪ I know, I know ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Oh, mama, mama ♪
♪ Singing it, ho ♪
- Easily impressed by spades.
- It's the thing, man.
- Uh, look, um, I'm gonna split. I'll see you guys later.
- Yeah, hang loose, Fritz.
- I've read everything James Baldwin's written.
He has a true sense of the problems of Black people.
- I worked for Head Start for free last summer.
Black kids are so much groovier.
- I went to a couple of Black Panther meetings.
The time for non-violent revolution is past.
More power to the people!
- I'm taking a course in African studies at school.
I had no idea you people were so civilized.
Do you know that property values actually go up when a black family moves in?
Freud didn't write for the black man.
- Why does a great actor like James Earl Jones always have to play Black men?
- Don't you hate it when people say "Colored" or "Negro" and not "Black"?
Black is beautiful.
- It's so great that Black people are wearing their hair natural.
Not emulating the image of beauty that White people inflict upon them.
- I had a black girlfriend once who said that Jewish people were the closest to Black people.
I'm Jewish, you know.
- I ain't no jive-ass Black nigger, honey.
Who do you think I am, Geraldine?
- Oh! Oh, God!
Oh! Oh, Jesus!
- How awful.
- My soul is tormented.
- Oh, no. - I've been up and down the four corners of this big old world.
I've seen it all! I've done it all!
- Gee. - Oh, wow.
- I've fought many a good man and I've laid many a good woman.
I've had riches and fame and adventure.
I've stood face to face with danger and death countless times.
- Hey! - Why, why- - Are you somebody famous?
I think I saw you in a movie once.
- Hey, try not to interrupt, huh?
I've tasted life to the fullest and still my soul cries out.
Yes, cries out in this hungry, tortured, wrecked quest, "More!"
- Look at the good side of life.
- Things aren't all bad.
- Gee, he's handsome.
- You. You can help me.
You must save me.
But, by so doing, you, too, will be saved.
|警探奈特3：独立（2023） Detective Knight: Independence|
|鬼玩人崛起（2023） Evil Dead Rise|
|盟约（2023） The Covenant|
|母亲本色（2023） The Mother|
|龙与地下城：侠盗荣耀（2023） Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves|
|疾速追杀4（2023） John Wick: Chapter 4|
|超级马力欧兄弟大电影（2023） The Super Mario Bros. Movie|
|彼得·潘与温蒂（2023） Peter Pan & Wendy|