使用正确的顺序,他们带来非凡的性活力和青春。
Used in correct sequence, they brought about extraordinary sexual vigor and youth.
如果使用不当,它们会立即带来痛苦的死亡。
Used incorrectly, they brought instant and painful death.
几个世纪以来,这座雕像被偷、被藏、被丢失,又被重新发现,这尊雕像被称为销魂金针。
Stolen, hidden, lost, and rediscovered through the centuries the statue has come to be known as the Golden Needles of Ecstasy.
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
它就像他们说的那样美丽。
It is as beautiful as they say.
这不是美貌的问题,而是力量的问题。
It is not a matter of beauty, it is a matter of power.
还有一个价格问题。
And a matter of price.
我们已经开始相信它是无价之宝。
We have come to believe that it's priceless.
好吧,管他呢。
Yeah, well, whatever.
好了,这是七万五千美元。
All right, here's the $75,000.
这是我们安排好的付款余额。
That's the balance of our payments as arranged.
我们必须重新安排。
We must rearrange it.
听着,在我的家乡俄亥俄州,如果有人付你两万五千美元定金,货到付款七万五千美元,亲爱的,这是无价的。
Listen, where I come from in Ohio, when somebody pays you $25,000 down and $75,000 on delivery, honey, that's priceless.
嗯,250000。
Uh, 250,000.
200年……200年,…你疯了。
200... 200 and... You're insane.
你能告诉他他疯了吗?
Would you tell him he's insane?
你不用告诉他他疯了,他已经知道了。
You don't have to tell him he's insane, he already knows.
香港还有其他有权势的人,林托阿,你知道吗?
There are other powerful men in Hong Kong, Lin Toa, did you know that?
我认识一两个。
And I know one or two.
我没拿到那该死的雕像。
I didn't get the damn statue.
他要价25万美元。
He wants $250,000 for it.
我明白了,现在我确信这是真的。
I see, now I am convinced that it is authentic.
关,我没有25万。
Kwan, I don't have $250,000.
没关系。
It wouldn't matter.
他不会卖♥♥给你的。
He would not sell it to you.
你说话越来越像林托阿了。
Hey, you're starting to sound just like Lin Toa.
他说那是无价之宝。
He was saying how it was priceless.
它是。
It is.
关颖珊……看,我陷得太深了。我欠了太多债,我的老板不会相信我说的话的。
Kwan... See, I'm in too deep. I owe too much and my employer isn't going to believe one word of this.
我老板把林托阿弄得像爱丽丝梦游仙境一样。
And my employer makes Lin Toa look like Alice in Wonderland.
关,听着,我一定要拿到那座雕像而且一定要快。
Kwan, look, I've got to get that statue and I've got to get it fast.
据我所知,在香港只有一个人能活着进出林托阿的办公室。
There's only one man that I know in Hong Kong who could get in and out of Lin Toa's office alive.
他是谁,关?
Who is he, Kwan?
他是我的搭档。
He's my partner.
我要结束这里的连败了。
I'm ending all losing streaks around here.
箱型雪撬!
Pung!
毁掉这个骗局的百分比。
Destroy the percentages of this here con game.
好了。
There you go.
箱型雪撬!
Pung!
谭伯芳,放回去。
Bo fong Tan, put it back.
如果我看到他的脸,我会输的,我知道,我会输的。
I'm gonna lose if I see his face, I know it, I'm gonna lose.
芳谭,放回去!
fong Tan, put it back!
来吧。
Come on.
-他走了吗?——嗯。
- Is he gone? - Mmm-hmm.
好的。
Okay.
为了上帝和国家。
for God and country.
哦,呸!
Oh, phooey!
你赢了,亲爱的。
You won it, darling.
你想下午晚些时候再来玩玩吗?
You feel like messing around a little bit later in the afternoon?
一切都很好。我一会儿来接你。
It's all good. I'll get you later.
那可恶的扒手毁了我的运气。
Lousy pickpocket in there just killed my luck.
好的。
Okay.
我本来打算今晚抓你的,芬齐。
You know, I was gonna bust you tonight, fenzie.
我一直在等。
I was waiting.
我简直等不及了。
I could hardly wait.
嘿,我欠你多少钱?
Hey, how much I owe you?
我忘了。
I forget.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
-好吧,我喝一杯。-你要什么?
- All right, I'll have a drink. - What'll you have?
香槟。
Champagne.
我只是…我刚丢了买♥♥香槟的钱。
Well, I just... I just lost my champagne money.
我要一杯啤酒。
I'll have a beer.
啤酒,没问题。
Beer, you got it.
你要算命吗?
Do you want your fortune told?
哦,关,不。
Oh, Kwan, no.
算命先生让我紧张。
fortune tellers make me nervous.
这是个好主意。
It would be a good idea.
我和他单独在一起会更好。
It is better if I'm alone with him.
你可以稍后加入我们。
You can join us later.
好吧,关,随你怎么说。
Oh, all right, Kwan, anything you say.
但是抓住他。
But get him.
好的,我试试看。
Yes, I'll try.
关,真不敢相信你要我做什么。
Kwan, I can't believe what you're asking me to do.
你知道我已经退休了。
You know I retired from all that crap.
世界上没有比我更亲密的朋友了。
I have no closer friend in the world.
听着,我会为你做的,你知道的。
Look, I'll do it for you and you know that.
但我有一种感觉,你没有告诉我事情的始末。
But I've got a feeling you're not telling me the whole story.
我了解你,老家伙。
I know you old man.
如果他们抓到我在里面,你知道他们会怎么对我吗?
You know what they'll do to me if they catch me in there?
我就知道不该问你这个。
I knew I was wrong to ask you this.
我只是觉得自己有责任。
It is just that I felt an obligation.
她被骗了。
She has been cheated.
我觉得有个女士在找你。
I think there's a lady looking for ya.
啊,你怎么知道的?
Ah, how did you know?
只是瞎猜。
Just a wild guess.
查特沃斯小姐,我是丹·梅森。
Miss Chatworth, Dan Mason.
别站起来,我下来。
Don't get up, I'll come down.
我告诉她你不能这么做,太危险了。
I told her you might not do this, it's too dangerous.
这世上没有不太危险的好东西。
There's nothing any good in this world that ain't too dangerous.
我妈妈以前可不是这么说的。
That's not what my mama used to say.
你妈妈以前怎么跟你说的?
And what'd your momma used to tell you?
她以前常说,穿好你的胶鞋,别惹麻烦。
Well, she used to say, wear your galoshes, stay outta trouble.
我最近没惹上什么麻烦。这真的很好。
Well, I've been staying out of trouble lately. And it's real nice.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
嗯。她曾经握着我的手。说:“别担心,亲爱的,妈妈在这里。”
Hmm. She used to hold my hand. Said, "Don't worry darling, mommy's here."
关有两万五千美元。
There's twenty five thousand dollars coming to Kwan.
我可以再加5个。这样就有30个了。
I can add five more. That makes thirty.
她以前也经常拥抱我,说"一切都好"我爱你。”
She used to hug me a lot, too, say, "Everything's all right. I love you."
听着,我在求你。
Look, I'm begging.
嗯?
Huh?
你喜欢女人乞讨吗?
Do you like ladies begging?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你说对了。
You got it.
是的…
Yeah...
...还有3万美元。
...and thirty thousand American dollars, too.
那一定是个敲钟的雕像。
That must be one bell ringer of a statue.
你最后一次拥抱别人说我爱你是什么时候?
When was the last time that you hugged somebody and said I love you?
很久以前了。
A long time ago.
这样做。
Do it.
在这里吗?现在?
Here? Now?
就在这一切的中心。
Right in the middle of it all.
那不是拥抱。什么都不是。
That's not a hug. That's a nothing.
现在,说“我爱你”。
Now, say, "I love you".
或者我不去。
Or I don't go.
我爱你!
I love you!
我爱你。
I love you.
还不错。
It's not bad.
就在我开始改过自新的时候。
Just when I was beginning to clean up my act.
中夏,我付你钱是为了保护我也希望你保护我。
Chung Ha, I pay you for protection and I expect protection.
这就是宝宝。
That's the baby.
这些是针。
These are needles.
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I guess so.
你打算怎么把它运到洛杉矶,关?
How are you going to ship it to LA, Kwan?
你的雇主会如约在洛杉矶收到。
Your employer will receive it in Los Angeles as promised.
请您在这里稍等片刻。
If you will wait here for just a few moments.
我需要丹。
I need Dan.
然后他可以带你回家。
Then he can take you home.
要我送你回家吗?
Am I gonna take you home?
先生,这是毫无疑问的。
电影精选列表