(慢节奏的电子音乐)
(slow paced techno music)
¶你让我如此紧张¶
¶ You got me so nervous ¶
¶因为你是如此完美¶
¶ 'Cause you are so perfect ¶
¶我跪下来¶
¶ I'm down on my knees ¶
¶我告诉你¶
¶ And I'm telling you ¶
我只想你这么糟糕
¶ I just want you so bad ¶
是的
¶ Yeah ¶
我只想你这么糟糕
¶ I just want you so bad ¶
呜呜
¶ Woo ¶
我只想你这么糟糕
¶ I just want you so bad ¶
-想跳舞吗?
- Want a dance honey?
-我坏了。
- I'm broke.
你们女孩今晚把我洗干净了。
You girls cleaned
me out tonight.
- 下次吧。
- Maybe next time.
¶ 猫步 ¶
¶ Catwalk ¶
¶而且她像老虎一样四处觅食¶
¶ And she prowls
just like a tiger ¶
¶心跳¶
¶ Feel heartbeat ¶
-娃娃脸丢了吗?
- Are you lost doll face?
如果您正在寻找工作,
If you're looking for a job,
我可以找你的经理。
I can get the manager for you.
-我在寻找Roxy。
- I'm looking for Roxy.
-你只是想念她。
- You just missed her.
拿一张桌子,当她有空的时候我会带她去的。
Grab a table and I'll get her
to pop by when she's free.
好吧,有空。
Well, available.
她从不自♥由♥。
She's never free.
嗨,Scoobies。
Hi Scoobies.
¶我打开你的方式¶
¶ The way I turn you on ¶
¶你错过了这个吻¶
¶ You miss this kiss ¶
¶这些空着的嘴唇¶
¶ These empty lips ¶
这些屁♥股♥这些臀部
¶ This ass these hips ¶
¶这些空着的嘴唇¶
¶ These empty lips ¶
这些屁♥股♥这些臀部
¶ This ass these hips ¶
¶你错过了这个吻¶
¶ You miss this kiss ¶
这些屁♥股♥这些臀部
¶ This ass these hips ¶
¶这些空着的嘴唇¶
¶ These empty lips ¶
这些屁♥股♥这些嘴唇
¶ This ass these lips ¶
¶你错过了这个吻¶
¶ You miss this kiss ¶
-宝贝是谁?
- Who's the babe?
-不知道,她刚进来。
- I don't know,
she just came in.
-一个人吗?
- Alone?
-看起来像。
- Looks like it.
-希望她刚刚过去。
- Hopefully she's
just passing through.
她的类型对生意不利。
Her type's bad for business.
-雅图老板如何?
- How do ya figure boss?
-顾客永远不要比舞者更漂亮。
- Customers should never be
prettier than the dancers.
你想念这个吻。 ¶
¶ You miss this kiss. ¶
-他已准备好您的爱。
- He's ready for you love.
嘿
- Hey.
有一个女孩在那里等你。
There's a girl out
there waiting for you.
-我不做女孩。
- I don't do girls.
-是的
- Yeah right.
你不做女孩吗?
You don't do girls?
- 你知道我的意思。
- You know what I mean.
-好吧,我不认为她来这里是为了摆脱困境。
- Well, I don't think she's
here to get rocks off.
坚如磐石,明白吗?
Rocks off, you get it?
-好可爱
- Cute.
-她也是。
- So is she.
她独自一人坐着。
She's sitting alone.
不能错过她。
Can't miss her.
- 谢谢。
- Thanks.
嘿
- Hey.
看看她想要什么,让她离开这里。
See what she wants and get
her the hell out of here.
她会做生意的。
She's gonna be bad for business.
嘿!
Hey!
希望您为沙漠节省了空间!
Hope you saved room for desert!
是啊
Yeah?
好的。
Alright.
你说过死亡会再次来临
¶ You said that death
is gonna come again ¶
我问为什么
¶ I ask why ¶
-哦,对我来说。
- Ooh, for me.
天啊。 你说过要
Oh my.
¶ You said you want ¶
¶我的家人和朋友¶
¶ My family and my friends ¶
我问为什么
¶ I ask why ¶
(老人man吟)
(old man moaning)
甜美。
Luscious.
-大花钱。
- Hey big spender.
你,我有礼物给你。
You, I have a gift for you.
-[老人]真的吗?
- [Old Man] Oh
really, what is it?
-是樱桃。
- It's a cherry.
嗯
- Mm.
我要打开你内心的谎言
¶ I'm gonna open back
your lies within ¶
不要问为什么
¶ Don't ask why ¶
(老人man吟)
(old man moaning)
-[老人]哦,你真♥他♥妈♥的热。
- [Old Man] Oh you're
so fucking hot.
你不能再杀了
¶ You can't kill again ¶
不要问为什么
¶ Don't ask why ¶
- 回到这来。
- Come back here.
¶我要唱歌♥以使自己远离墙壁¶
¶ I'm gonna sing to keep
myself from the wall ¶
¶所以你不能收起所以闭嘴¶
¶ So you can't reap so shut up ¶
-你对我有什么?
- What do you have for me?
这是什么?
What is this?
那是个结吗?
Is that a knot?
-[老人]是的!
- [Old Man] Yes!
-有人对这个混♥蛋♥有所了解,
- Someone get a light
on this motherfucker,
我要带他回家操他的屁!
I'm gonna take him home and
fuck the shit out of him!
-是的!
- Yes!
- 我可以帮你吗?
- Can I help you?
-你是Roxy吗?
- You're Roxy?
- 是的,你是?
- Yes, you are?
杰西
- Jessie.
我是Allana的朋友。
I'm a friend of Allana's.
-Allana怎么样?
- How is Allana?
我没跟她说话
I haven't spoken to her--
-她有麻烦了。
- She's in trouble.
她认为你可能也是。
She thinks you might be too.
- 你是做什么的 -
- What are you--
-她派我来这里警告您。
- She sent me here to warn you.
-警告我什么?
- Warn me about what?
-你应该跟我一起去。
- You're supposed
to come with me.
她正在餐馆吃饭。
She's waiting at the diner.
她说你会认识的。
She said you'd know the one.
-她在城里?
- She's in town?
-她让我下车。
- She dropped me off.
说她不能进来
Said she couldn't come in
因为这里发生了什么
on account of what
happened here.
-她告诉过你吗?
- She told you about that?
-一些
- Some.
足够。
Enough.
-你说我们有麻烦了。
- You said we were in trouble.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
-今天早上她收到了一张纸条。
电影精选列表