好了 姑娘们
Okay, ladies.
老天 这种地方让人毛骨悚然
God, this place gives me the creeps.
那架该死的钢琴在哪
- Where is the freakin' thing?
那里
- There.
限你们2O分钟搬走
You've got twenty minutes.
随便啦
Whatever.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
靠
Shit.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没问题 我们来了
All good. We're coming.
好
Okay.
对 往我们这个方向
Yeah, towards me. Good,
可以了
got it.
等等 好
Hold it. Great.
可以吗
Got it?
好 我搞定了
All right, I got it.
轻一点
Easy. Gently.
Agh!
【关键琴声】
GRAND PIANO
请坐好并系好安全带
Please remain in your seats and keep your seatbelts fastened.
老天
Jesus!
我了解 小子 怕坐飞机
I feel you, kid. Flying?
我以前坐飞机出过事
Flying used to scare the bejesus out of me too.
好了
Come on. Come on.
就我的经验 让我告诉你
I travel a lot and let me tell you,
在偏僻的路开过破车后
a beat-up Civic on a bunch of back roads,
你就不痛不痒了 懂我的意思吧
it just doesn't cut it anymore. You know what I mean, right?
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
本班机将按照原定计划
we'll be landing as scheduled
在芝加哥欧海尔机场降落
in Chicago O'Hare after all.
- 我们能降落 - 我们当然能降落
- Are we landing? - Of course we're landing.
飞机是不会坏的
These things are built to last.
我完了
I'm screwed.
啥
Excuse me?
汤姆 你本来以为会怎样
Well, what did you expect, Tom?
不知道 芝加哥的情况啊
I don't know. Chicago things.
下雨、刮风 一片机翼断落
Rain, wind, one of the wings falling off.
别的班机都转向了
Everyone else got diverted.
就是说啊 人生真不公平
I know, life just isn't fair.
是让人失望
你的轿车可能会撞烂
- Well, your limo could crash.
你说得对 我还有希望
- You're right. There's still hope.
说不定这么多年没被弹过
After all these years maybe the piano's
钢琴会走音到要改期
so out of tune they have to reschedule.
我也可以去把那该死的钢琴烧了
Or I could just take a blowtorch to the damn thing.
你也可以取消
Or you could just cancel.
等等 你说轿车是什么意思
- Wait. What do you mean, the limo?
我以为你要来接我
- I thought you were picking me up.
没有 我在饭店
No. I'm at the hotel.
我还要开记者会 记得吗
I still have the press conference. Remember?
你没看到有人举你的名牌吗
Don't you see a guy with your name on a thing?
我留言给你了
I left you a voicemail.
你是说有陌生人会来接我
You mean some stranger's picking me up? What happened to...?
艾希莉跟韦恩要来这里找我
Ashley and Wayne are meeting me here.
其实 他们就在楼下
Actually, they're just downstairs.
你想打招呼吗
Are you going to want to say hi?
你在开我玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他们可能连古典音乐会是啥都不懂
They probably don't even know what a classical concert is.
等你见到他们 你可以解释啊
You can explain it to them yourself when you see them.
杀了我吧
Ah, shoot me.
替我问候他们 感谢他们过来之类的
Tell them I said hi, thanks for coming, all that.
我很怀疑他们能撑完全场
Christ, I doubt they'll be able to make it through the whole show.
- 拜托 - 干嘛
- Come on. - What?
我的公♥司♥没替他们弄到包厢的座位
My agency didn't get them balcony seats.
艾希莉会发疯
Ashley's going to flip.
我不能说了…
I have to go right now, so just...
没关系 谢谢
No, it's okay. Thanks.
等一下 好吗
Hold on one second, okay?
嗨
Hi!
他想跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
埃玛
Hey! Emma!
埃玛
Hi. Emma!
不会吧 你好辣
Holy crap, girl. You look hot!
谢谢 你也很美
Thank you. You look beautiful, too.
- 韦恩 - 你在跟谁讲手♥机♥
不要把手♥机♥拿给她
Do not put me on the phone with her.
- 只是工作上的事 - 好
- It's just for work. - Oh, fancy.
怎么样 他要过来吗
So what's the deal? Is he coming here?
因为我认识佛多斯的酒保
Because I know the bartender at Fridos
可以打折
and it's 50% off top shots.
汤姆得直接去剧院
Tom needs to go straight to the theater.
怎么不来个行前开喝
- What happened to pre-gaming?
小艾 这是古典音乐会耶
- It's a classical concert, Ash.
这表示汤姆最好不要喝挂
So that means it's better if Tom is not drunk.
我们可以庆功就好
We can just post-game. Yeah?
等等 再一下就好
Hang on, just one more second.
我买♥♥了一样东西给你
I got you something.
我放进你的随身行李了
I packed it in your carry-on.
啥
What?
只是个小礼物 欢迎光临21世纪
It's just a little gift. Welcome to the twenty-first century.
再告诉我一次
Tell me again,
你为什么要忙这件事
why you did all this?
因为你也该重返舞台了
Because it's about time you got back onstage.
亲爱的 等一下
Hold on a sec.
笑一个好吗 看这里
你好美
这边 看这里
好 去坐下吧 谢谢
- Thank you.
- 你还在吗 - 在
- Hey, are you still there? - Yeah.
你有穿正式西装吗
- Are you wearing the tuxedo?
我应该要穿吗
- Should I be?
汤姆 你迟到了
You're late, Tom.
跳过旅馆直接去会场吧
Just skip the hotel and go straight to the auditorium, okay?
你在啃指甲吗
Are you biting your nails?
没有
No.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
“萨尼克先生”
先生 我们要去哪里
Where are we heading to, sir?
- 21世纪… - 不好意思
- Twenty-first century... - Sorry, sir?
没事
No...
抱歉
Sorry.
- 喂 - 汤姆萨尼克吗
- Hello? - Tom Selznick?
- 我是A&V的马克 - 嗨 马克
- Mark from A&V. - Hi, Mark.
等一下当玛娇莉说
When Marjorie says:
汤姆 你有什么想法想表达时
"Tom, what's on your mind right now?",
- 你就直接讲话 懂吗 - 懂
- that's your cue.You got it? - Yeah, I think so.
好 别挂
Good. Okay, stay there.
3、2、1
Three, two, one...
所以你今晚没要证实任何谣传吗
So you're not confirming any rumors tonight?
我去试镜了 只能说到这里
Well, I did audition. I can't say more than that.
埃玛萨尼克还需要试镜吗
Emma Selznick still auditions?
演音乐剧要吧
When it comes to musicals, I guess.
那么你要第一次献声罗
So we're going to hear you sing for the first time, then?
别这样 我已经透露太多了
Come on, I've said too much already.
我一天到晚唱歌♥在家洗澡时会唱
I sing all the time. At home, in the shower...
问我老公就知道了
Ask my husband!
其实你的神童就在另一边
Well, in fact, we do have your wonder boy on the other side.
谢谢你抽空接受访问
Thanks for your time.
跟你聊聊总是很愉快 埃玛
It's always a pleasure to speak with you, Emma.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
当代最伟大的钢琴家汤姆萨尼克
Tom Selznick, brightest piano player of his generation
娶了当代最亮眼的影星 他回来了
married to the brightest movie star of her generation, is back.
他睽违舞台已经五年