好,可以往前走了
Ok, go on through.
把金属物品留在这里
All metal objects into the tray.
来访的目的?
Purpose of visit?
来把病人移到史密斯格罗
A patient pick up and transfer to Smith's Grove.
- 你来晚了 - 对啊
- You're late. - Yeah.
- 现在应该早在路上了 - 对啊
- Should be on the road. - Yeah.
- 天气很差吧? - 没错
- Hell of a night, huh? - Real charmer.
- 我来带路吧 - 好的
- Yeah. I'll take you down there. - All right.
- 让他们进来吧 - 好
- Let them in. - Ok.
- 是不是第一次到这呀? - 希望没有下次了
- First time here, huh? - Hope it's the last time.
千万别认识这里的面孔阿,真的不要
You never get used to the faces. Never.
老天啊
Jesus!
老天也对这里没有什么办法的
Jesus ain't got nothing to do with this place.
来吧
Come on.
恩,这里就是社会把那些无法处理的梦靥丢进来的地方
Yeah, this is where the society dumps its worst nightmares.
你们要载的那位呢...
Yeah the one you're picking up...
光是想到就让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Just thinking about him gives me the willies.
在十年前的万圣节夜晚...
A decade ago, Halloween night...
他杀了16人,或许更多
He murdered 16 people... maybe more.
试图杀了他妹妹
Trying to get to his sister.
而且几乎要得手了
Nearly got her too.
但他的医生... 所有的人
But his doctor... of all people,
射了他...六枪
shot him... six times.
然后把他置于火场中
Then he set him on fire.
医生跟他都几乎要被烧死了
Both of them nearly burned to death.
啊,看到他要走真是太好了,这是真心话
Yeah, I'll be glad to see this one gone. Yes, indeedy!
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to Hell.
- 医生? - 恩?
- Doctor? - Yes?
来载运病人的人员到了
The transfer personnel are here.
- 到史密斯格罗吗? - 没错
- Smith's Grove? - Yes.
我是霍夫曼医生,医疗主管
I'm Dr. Hoffman, medical administrator.
- 准备好了吗? - 等着上路了
- Has he been prepped? - Ready to go.
谁来签个名?
Who signs for him?
我
I do.
到外面来吧
Outside.
检查他一下
Check him out.
我还以为卢米斯医生会在这
I'd assumed Dr. Loomis would be here.
麦克尔·迈尔斯还是他的病人啊
Michael Myers is still his patient.
呃,如果卢米斯有看到留言的话,他应该会在这
Well, if Loomis read memos, he'd be here.
但他比较像是心理医生,而非医疗管理的
Fortunately his position is more ceremonial than medical.
而且当迈尔斯过去后...
And with Myers gone...
我倒希望他一起过去...
My hope is that he'll either transfer...
或退休...
retire...
或死掉
or die.
好啦,可以上路了
All right, let's move him.
小心点
Watch it.
我抓这边
I got this end.
- 我可以正式的说他完全属于你们了 - 啊,我想你对他的离开感到很快乐吧
- I can safely say that Michael Myers is now in your hands. - Yeah. I guess you're happy to see him go.
- 都准备好啦 - 走啰
- Locked and loaded. - Let's roll.
医生,晚安
Night, doc.
一路顺风
Drive carefully.
- 霍夫曼有提到他是否还有亲人吗? - 有
- Did Hoffman say anything about living relatives? - Yeah.
住在他老家的侄女
A niece living in his hometown.
然后呢?
And?
然后? 她还太小,不能当他的监护人
"And?" She's too young to be his legal ward.
所以他目前属于州政♥府♥管理?太好了
So the state owns him? Great.
呃,有件事我还是不太了解
You know, I still don't understand.
不!
No!
小朋友...
Kido...
现在是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 in the morning.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
为什么呢?已经连续四天了
What is this? Four nights in a row?
你想要打破什么纪录吗?加入7岁失眠的名人堂吗?
You going for a record here? The seven-year-old insomniac's hall of fame?
瑞秋,你爱我吗?
Do you love me, Rachel?
问得真好,我当然爱你啊
Serious questions tonight. Of course I love you.
像姐姐一样吗?
Like a sister?
- 洁米,有时这... - 像亲生姐姐一样吗?
- Jamie, sometimes it's... - Like a real sister?
虽然我们不是亲生姊妹
We're not really sisters, Jamie.
但这不影响我爱你的程度啊
But that doesn't mean that I love you any less.
当然啰
Sure it does.
- 我知道你很想爸妈,但也没很久啊 - 已经11个月了耶
- I know you miss your parents. It hasn't been that long. - It's been 11 months.
你妈也曾当过我保姆,我猜你不知道吧
Your mother used to baby-sit me when I was your age. I'll bet you didn't know that.
你真幸运,我希望她也能一样照顾我
You're lucky. I wish she could do the same for me.
嘿,洁米,快回去睡吧
Come on, Jamie. Let's go back to bed.
来吧,小太阳
Come on, Sunday.
要睡喔,明天我们早餐吃法国吐司,好不好啊?
Sleep tight. We'll have French toast for breakfast, ok?
晚安
Nighty-night.
来吧,小太阳
Come on, Sunday.
晚安
Nighty-night.
现在我正要睡眠,求您保我人平安
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
倘若我就此长眠,求您保我魂永存
If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul will take.
保佑克罗勒一家
God bless Mr. and Mrs. Corruthers.
保佑瑞秋,保佑我
God bless Rachel, God bless Sunday, God bless me.
保佑天上的爸妈,阿门
And God bless mommy and daddy in heaven. Amen.
救我!谁来救我!
Help me please! Somebody help me!
救我!
Help me!
洁米!
Jamie!
欧!天啊!没事了!甜心!
Oh, dear God! It's all right, sweetheart.
只是个噩梦,只是个恐怖的恶梦
A bad dream. That's all. Just a nasty old dream.
我在这,你现在很安全,是不是?
I've got you. You're safe now, see?
一切都很好,你可以放心
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
没事了,嘘
It's okay. Shh.
一切都很好,不要怕喔,一切都没事的
You're gonna be just fine. It's okay, baby. You're gonna be fine.
靠!亲爱的!
Damn it! Darlene!
洗衣间有条新的,就在你的蓝内♥裤♥旁边,你好?
There's a clean one in the laundry room next to your blue slacks. Hello?
宝贝,这条有污点在上面,不能穿啊,我今天10:30跟恰克有约
Honey, this tie's got a spot on it. I can't wear this today. I got a 10:30 with Chuck.
皮尔斯太太,等等喔,不是那条,另外一边
Hang on, Mrs. Pierce. Not that tie. On the other side.
瑞秋你不能只吃那个
That's not the only thing you're eating, Rachel!
- 妈,我在节食!你想要有个胖女儿吗? - 找到啦
- Mom, I'm on a diet. You want an oinker for a daughter? - Found it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得苏姗会带拐杖来吗?
Do you suppose Susan could just bring her crutches?
蠢问题,帮我跟她说我希望她早日康复
Stupid question. Tell her I hope she feels better.
苏珊她妈打来的,她今晚不能当保姆了
Susan's mother. She can't baby-sit tonight.
为什么?
Why not?
苏珊昨晚溜冰的时候扭到脚了
Susan broke her ankle last night at the ice rink.
- 瑞秋? - 妈,拜托
- Rachel? - Mom, please.
你今晚要帮忙照顾洁米
You'll have to watch Jamie tonight.
今天不行,我跟布莱迪要约会,你知道这多重要的
Not tonight. I've got that date with Brady. You know how important that is.
哇,今天对你♥爸♥跟我也很重要啊
Well. Tonight is very important for your father and me.
- 你能找到别人吗? - 现在找也太赶了
- Can't you find somebody else? - It's too late.
那我要怎么跟布莱迪解释?
What am I supposed to tell Brady?
“抱歉喔,我今晚要照顾我妹妹,你自己好好玩吧”
"Sorry, but I've got to baby-sit my foster sister. Go and have fun by yourself."
- 拜托,这又不是世界末日 - 喔,这当然是
- It's not exactly the end of the world for goodness' sake. - Oh, sure it is.
我觉得布莱迪今天会做些表示
I think tonight Brady was ready to make a commitment.
但照现况看来,我的未来,我的订婚...
But now, my future relationship, my engagement...
我的婚姻,我的小孩也就是你的孙子都要没了, 一切只因为我今晚要当保姆
my marriage, my children and your grandchildren have all been wiped out, because I have to baby-sit.
我对毁了一切感到抱歉,如果不是我,你就可以出去了
I'm sorry I ruined everything. If I wasn't here, you could go out.
干的好啊,瑞秋
Good job, Rachel.
那小女孩正需要我们给他全部的爱啊
That little girl needs all the love we can give her right now.
但你却只顾着自己?
And all you can do is think about yourself?
洁米?
Jamie?
我很抱歉,我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
我明天再跟布莱迪出去也可以,不是很严重的啦
I can go out with Brady tomorrow night. It's no big deal.
但你今晚就想去啊,这都是因为我
But you wanted to go out tonight. It's my fault you can't.
那我们今天可去做些更好玩的事啊,可以去做不给糖就捣蛋
Well, tonight we're going to do something better. We're going to go trick-or-treating.
我不想去
I don't want to.
今天是万圣节耶!你难道不想穿着有趣的吓人装要些糖果吗?
It's Halloween! I mean: don't you want to get dressed up in a really scary costume and get some candy?
那中午我去学校接你,然后买♥♥点冰淇淋吃怎样啊?
How about this afternoon I pick you up from school and we go get ice cream?
两球?
Double scoops?
就两球,现在先吃点早餐吧
Double scoops. Now let's get some breakfast.
电影精选列表