死吧。。。
Die ...
你。。。狗♥娘♥养♥的!
you ... son of a bitch!
杰米。。。
Jamie ...
我要你呆在车里。
I want you to stay in the car.
杰米!
Jamie!
逃掉! -别碰他,杰米!
Get away! - Don't touch him, Jamie!
就是他。
That's him.
别打那个女孩。
Don't hit the girl.
趴下!
Get down!
我不明白,怎么了?
I don't get it, what happened?
他一定在下面!
He's gotta be down there!
做吧!
Do it!
退后!
Stand back!
安静,图基。
Quiet, Tuki.
安静点!
Be quiet!
外面什么都没有,图基。
There's nothing out there, Tuki.
不。
No.
不!
No!
快点,杰米。 你的浴室准备好了。
Come on, Jamie. Your bath is ready.
不!
No!
杰米!不!
Jamie! No!
没关系。
It's all right.
没事的,亲爱的。
It's all right, darling.
哦,杰米。
Oh, Jamie.
杰米。。。
Jamie ...
杰米!
Jamie!
这只是你的又一个噩梦,仅此而已!
It's just another one of your nightmares, that's all!
哦。。。 哦。
Oh ... Oh.
哦,亲爱的。看着我,看着我。
Oh, darling. Look at me, look at me.
你想让我给你妈妈打电♥话♥吗?
Do you want me to call your mom?
哦!
Oh!
哦,杰米。 杰米。
Oh, Jamie. Jamie.
我去叫医生。
I'll call the doctor.
哦,杰米!
Oh, Jamie!
哦,杰米!
Oh, Jamie!
杰米! 医生!
Jamie! Doctor!
找个轮床!
Get a gurney!
某人!
Somebody!
快点! -好吧。
Come on! - Okay.
是啊。准备好了。
Yeah. It's ready.
去吧。。。快走! -杰米。。。
Go! ... Go! - Jamie ...
...呼吸!
... breathe!
呼吸,杰米!
Breathe, Jamie!
杰米,呼吸。
Jamie, breathe.
准备急诊室。!气管切开术。快走! -不!
Prep e.r.! Tracheotomy. Go! - No!
等等,杰米。杰米,杰米,杰米。
Hang on, Jamie. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.
好吧,下来。 -给你。
All right, down. - There you go.
放松,放松,放松,医生。
Easy, easy, easy, doc.
你把她弄上去了? -是的。稳住,稳住。
You got her up there? - Yeah. Steady, steady.
她需要氧气!
She needs oxygen!
好吧,把她解开。
All right, unstrap her.
好吧。
All right.
不!
No!
不! -你在干什么?
No! - What are you doing?
离开她! -这个女孩快死了!
Leave her! - This girl is dying!
看在上帝的份上,我得打开她的气管! -她会稳定下来的。 -她快死了!
I have to open her trachea, for God's sake! - She will stabilize. - She's dying!
不。
No.
你看到了吗?
Do you see?
我看你还是想让这个女孩死。
I see you still want this girl dead.
她有事要告诉我们。
She has something to tell us.
嘿,好笑的脸。
Hey there, funny face.
什么?
What?
谢谢您。
Thank you.
嘿!嘿,开门!
Hey! Hey, open up!
最大值!
Max!
最大值!
Max!
他们不允许麦克斯进来。 -进去,麦克斯。
They don't allow Max in here. - Get in there, Max.
你知道的。
You know.
你知道如果他们不能开玩笑他们能做什么。
You know what they can do if they can't take a joke.
她都不记得了。
She doesn't even remember.
她真的好多了吗?
Is she really better?
嘿! 嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
给我点这个动作,宝贝。
Give me some of this action, baby.
什么?
What?
我想知道瑞秋藏了什么 三号♥门后面。
I wonder what Rachel's hiding behind door number three.
看起来真不错。会很可爱的。
It looks so good. It'll be so cute.
比利。。。
Billy ...
...会有很多男孩要反抗的。 -比利会发疯的。
... is going to have to fight off a lot of boys. - Billy is gonna freak.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
向右。我很抱歉。
Gee. I'm sorry.
快点,麦克斯。给你。
Come on, Max. Here.
再见,亲爱的,爱你。
Bye, sweetie, love you.
我两天后回来。。。可以?
I'll be back in two days ... okay?
爸爸妈妈送他们的爱。
Mom and dad send their love.
他们怎么可能?
How could they?
他们什么时候才能意识到她不是他? 她只是个孩子。
When are they gonna realize that she is not him? She's just a child.
他们知道迈克尔?迈尔斯是她的叔叔。
They know that Michael Myers is her uncle.
她袭击了她的继母。 所以他们才怕她。
And that she attacked her stepmother. That's why they fear her.
尤其是在万圣节。
Especially on Halloween.
我不该让我父母劝我离开。
I never should've let my parents talk me into leaving.
我不知道,我在想什么。
I don't know, what I was thinking.
你害怕而且。。 -我不是。
You are afraid and .. - I am not.
你担心整件事会开始。。。 再次发生。
You're afraid the whole thing might start ... to happen again.
害怕没有错。
There's nothing wrong with being afraid.
我想没什么不对的 把我的妹妹一个人留在这里。
And I suppose there's nothing wrong with just leaving my little stepsister here alone.
你可以在船舱给她打电♥话♥。
You can telephone her from the cabin.
她会得到很好的照顾。
She'll be properly looked after.
那为什么我还觉得内疚?
Then why do I still feel guilty?
我担心杰米。 -所以,坚持住。
I'm worried about Jamie. - So, stick around.
我已经答应我父母了。 -承诺被打破了,宝贝。-我不知道。
I already promised my parents. - Promises were made to be broken, babe. - I don't know.
农场的聚会总是很热闹。想想看。 -好吧。-我要坐喷气式飞机。再见。 -再见。
The farm's parties always rock. Think about it. - Okay. - I gotta jet. Bye. - Bye.
我会带着衣服回来的。 -再见,蒂娜。
I'll be back with the outfits. - See you, Tina.
最大值!
Max!
麦克斯,这是什么?
Max, what is it?
快点,麦克斯。
Come on, Max.
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
快点,麦克斯!
Come on, Max!
来吧。
Come on.
对。
Yes.
在这里。你想要这个? -那是我的。
Here. You want this? - That's mine.
我要绿色的。 -我以前喜欢这个。-这是红色的。
I want the green one. - I used to like this. - Here is the red one.
我不要剪刀。 -是我的。
I don't want the scissors. - It's mine.
我抓住了他们。
I got the hook on them.
闭嘴,麦克斯!
Shut up, Max!
这是个笑话。
It's a joke.
杰米? -麦克斯!
Jamie? - Max!
最大值?
Max?
她说什么了? -好吧。
What'd she say? - Okay.
好吧!
All right!
等等!
Hold on a minute!
好吧!
All right!
我来了!
I'm coming!
你好?
Hello?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的,我很好。 我只是在洗澡。
Yeah, I'm fine. I was just in the shower.
是。。。麦克斯没事吧?
Is ... is Max all right?
麦克斯玩得很开心。 他一上午都在对猫吠叫。
Max is having fun. He's been barking at a cat all morning.
去看看他。
Go and check him.
嗯,为什么? -快去检查他!
Well, why? - Go and check him, now!
好吧。
All right.