推动
Push.
推动
Push.
哦,天哪,它来了!
Oh, God, it's coming!
它来了!
It's coming!
哦,天哪,它来了!
Oh, God, it's coming!
我宝贝在哭]
I baby cries]
拜托 请把他给我
Please. Please give him to me.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
不,求你了,我的宝贝!
No. Please, my baby!
请把他给我
Please give him to me.
[女人哭我
[woman crying I
该死的!
Damn you!
当迈尔斯 六岁的时候,
When Michael Myers was six years old,
他把他妹妹刺死了
he stabbed his sister to death.
他被关了好几年,
For years, he was locked up,
锁定 在史密斯格罗夫疗养院
locked away in Smith's Grove Sanatorium'
但他逃走了,
But he escaped,
突然间“万圣节” 是另一个表示混乱的词
and suddenly "Halloween“ was another word for mayhem.
他需要消灭 他全家
He needed to wipe out his entire family.
他晚上把他们打倒了 总是在万圣节
He struck them down at night and always on Halloween.
警♥察♥什么都试过了 阻止他
The police tried everything to stop him.
他战胜了他们
He overcame them all...
然后消失了
and disappeared.
全世界都认为他死了,
The world thought him dead,
但我——我不确定
but I--l wasn't sure.
我不确定 迈克尔?迈尔斯死了
I wasn't sure that Michael Myers had died.
杰米,过来
Jamie, come to me.
杰米,过来
Jamie, come to me.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米,跟我来
Jamie, come with me...
如果你想救你的孩子
If you want to save your baby.
天哪,他来了
God, he's coming.
我们现在得走了来吧;
We've got to move now. Come on'
[婴儿啼哭1
[Baby crying 1
[喘气我
[gasping I
你能做到的你能做到的
You can do it. You can do it.
在那里就这样
There. it's that way.
否
No.
不,救你的孩子
No, save your baby.
快走!走出!
Go! Get out!
杰米?
Jamie?
杰米?
Jamie?
[婴儿啼哭1
[Baby crying 1
[婴儿啼哭1
[Baby crying 1
嘿!你是干什么的 对我的卡车干什么?!
Hey! What are you doing to my truck?!
到底是什么 你对我的卡车做了什么?
What the hell are you doing to my truck?
什么?!
What?!
请帮我
Please help me get...
什么?!
What?!
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Danny.
为他杀人;
Kill for him'
妈妈!
Mommy!
丹尼?
Danny?
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
怎么了,宝贝?
What is it, baby?
配音员,他来了
The voice man, he's here.
没人在,亲爱的
No one's there, sweetheart.
但我见过他
But I've seen him'
你一直在看 电视太多了你知道吗?
You've been watching way too much TV. You know that?
他说了很多坏话
He says things, bad things.
比如什么?
Like what?
好的-
Okay-
离远点,怪物们
Stay away, monsters.
走开,食尸鬼
Stay away, ghouls.
离丹尼远点
Stay away from Danny.
你们这些混♥蛋♥知道规矩
You jerks know the rules.
更好?
Better?
在这里
Here.
晚安,丹尼
Good night, Danny.
晚安,妈妈
Night, Mom.
是“顶嘴” 和巴里?西姆斯在一起
it's "Back Talk" with Barry Simms.
嘿,那家伙是谁? 我们在第二个小时
Hey, who is that guy? We're in the second hour
特别的万圣节 “回话”版
of a special Halloween edition of "Back Talk.“
我是巴里?西姆斯,和往常一样, 我们是来找你的
I'm Barry Simms, and as usual, We're coming to you live
从西尔斯塔顶的高处 在芝加哥
from high atop the Sears Tower here in Chicago.
明晚,我们会 从哈顿菲尔德来找你,
Tomorrow night, we will be coming to you from Haddonfield,
被禁止的城镇 1989年的万圣节,
the town that has banned Halloween since 1989,
当臭名昭著的连环杀手 迈克尔?迈尔斯,
when infamous serial killer Michael Myers,
他的侄女杰米?劳埃德,
his niece Jamie Lloyd,
还有十几个警♥察♥ 在一次爆♥炸♥中丧生
and about a dozen cops were killed in an explosion.
我们有个来电者在等着
We have a caller waiting.
下一个跟我说话的是谁?
Who's next to talk to me?
呃,我知道 听起来有点疯狂,巴里,
Uh, I know this may sound crazy, Barry,
但我真的认为 我爱上他了
but I really think I'm in love with him'
我是说,他--他太没教养了, 如此不羁
I mean, he--he's so untamed, so uninhibited.
他是一切 我曾经想要一个男人
He's everything I've ever wanted in a man'
你知道,这很好
You know, this is good.
我现在可以看小报了
I can see the tabloids now.
“神经病生了NymphO,
"Psycho Lays NymphO,
最好的性♥爱♥ 他曾经肢解过”
the best sex he ever dismembers.“
这是那种 你总是喜欢,女士?
Is this the type you always fall for, lady?
任何其他系列螺柱 在名单上?
Any other serial studs on the list?
你知道吗,邦迪?曼森?
You know, Bundy? Manson?
那怎么办-- 那个叫达默的家伙呢?
What about that-- What about the Dahmer guy?
我打赌——我打赌你真的可以 和他一起做饭,不是吗?
I bet--l bet you could really cook with him, couldn't you?
不,我只想要迈克尔
No. I just want Michael.
我想知道 面具后面是什么
I want to know what's behind that mask.
在内心深处,我认为他 就像你和我一样,巴里
Deep down, I think he's just like you and me, Barry.
他只是需要一个人 为了理解他,
He just needs someone to understand him,
有人爱他
someone to love him'
是啊在内心深处,我--
Yeah. Deep down, I'm--
是的,我肯定那是真的
Yeah, I'm sure that's true.
你知道,你在说
You know, you're talking about
这个国家的 最臭名昭著的连环杀手
one of this nation's most notorious serial killers
就像他属于 在某种est研讨会上
like--like he belongs in some kind of an est seminar.
你知道,我不想成为那个 告诉你这个消息,女士,
You know, I hate to be the one to break the news to you, lady,
但迈尔斯已经死了 六年了
but Michael Myers has been dead for six years.
现在我们有人了 实际上声称
Now we've got someone who actually claims
看到 迈克尔?迈尔斯
to have seen that Michael Myers.
这个古怪的来电者 有名字吗?
Does this wacko caller have a name?
我叫汤米
My name's Tommy.
我才八岁 当我看到他时,
I was only eight years old when I saw him,
但我是幸运儿之一
but I was one of the lucky ones.
我活下来了
I survived.
外面有人帮忙 对你这样的人来说
There is help out there for people like you.
它叫 电击疗法
It's called electroshock therapy.
来吧 你真的不相信
Come on. You don't really believe
迈克尔?迈尔斯 实际上还活着
that Michael Myers is actually alive.
迈克尔的作品 不是在哈德顿菲尔德完成的,
Michael's work isn't done in Haddonfield,
很快,很快
and soon, very soon.
他会回来杀人的
He'll come home to kill again.
但这次,我会准备好的
But this time, I'll be ready.
说真的,汤姆 我听说史密斯的坟墓
Seriously, though, Tom. I hear Smith's Grave's
有蓝♥光♥ 自认
having a blue light on self-admission.
你可能想查一下 线路畅通,
You might want to check into it. The lines are open,
所以给我你最好的机会 电♥话♥:1-800-968-7825
so give me your best shot at 1-800-968-7825.
给我们一击
Give us a hit.
杜安
Duane.
电影精选列表