你听说过隧♥道♥
You've heard of the tunnel.
我们都经历过的那个 迟早会的
The one we all go through sooner or later.
最后,有一扇门
At the end, there's a door.
一直等着你 门的另一边
And waiting for you on the other side of that door...
不是天堂
is either heaven...
或者地狱
or hell.
这是那扇门
This is that door.
为什么这个病人 被关起来了?
Why is this patient in lockdown?
他们没告诉你 关于劳丽?斯特罗德?
They didn't tell you about Laurie Strode?
不
No.
你一定听说过她 迈克尔?迈尔斯的妹妹?
You must have heard of her. Sister of Michael Myers?
迈克尔?迈尔斯, 连环杀手?
Michael Myers, the serial killer?
好吧,你会听到的 所有的流言蜚语都快到了
Well, you'll hear all the gossip soon enough.
现在,让我们--
For now, let's just get--
不,不,不,等等 告诉我关于她的事
No, no, no, wait. Tell me about her.
她斩首了一个男人
She decapitated a man.
啊!
Aah!
哦,天哪为什么?
Oh, my God. Why?
万圣节 三年前
Halloween. Three years ago.
二十年后 第一次谋杀
Twenty years after the first murders...
她哥哥终于找到她了
her brother finally found her.
追踪她到学校 她工作的地方
Tracked her down to the school where she was working.
有几起谋杀案
There were several murders.
很多困惑
Lots of confusion.
伙计们,过来!
Guys, over here!
哦,天哪 她杀错人了
Oh, my God. She killed the wrong person.
啊!
Unh!
三个孩子的父亲
Father of three.
为什么医护人员没有 说点什么?
Why didn't the paramedic say something?
他的喉部被压碎了
His larynx had been crushed.
别让你知道
Don't let on you know.
你好,斯特罗德小姐 你吃得愉快吗?
Hello, Miss Strode. Did you enjoy your dinner?
她好几年没说一句话了
She hasn't said a word in years.
极度分离障碍
Extreme disassociative disorder.
医生认为 她是个自杀威胁
The doctors think she's a suicide threat.
他们找到她了 不止一次在屋顶上
They found her up on the roof more than once.
一定是内疚
Must be the guilt.
现在她所做的一切 就是盯着窗外看
Now all she does is stare out that window.
天知道 她所看到的
God knows what she sees out there.
你好?
Hello?
外面有人吗?
Anyone out there?
嘘!
Boooo!
-天哪! -哈哈哈!
-Holy shit! -Ha ha ha!
哈罗德,你在试着 让我心脏病发作?
Harold, are you trying to give me a heart attack?
不
No.
怎么回事 你又出来了吗?
How the hell did you get out again?
你是谁 应该是今天吗?
And who are you supposed to be today?
哦约翰?韦恩?盖西
Oh. John Wayne Gacy.
出生于伊利诺伊州芝加哥, 1942年3月17日
Born in Chicago, Illinois, on March 17, 1942.
来吧,大块头
Come on, big guy.
杀死33人 把它们埋在他的房♥子下面
Killed 33 people. Buried them under his house.
我知道,哈罗德
I know, Harold.
-他于5月7日被处决-- -我知道,哈罗德
-He was executed on May 7-- -I know, Harold.
威利,我不想 批评你的工作
Willie, I'm not trying to criticize your work...
但是如果你把哈罗德 在他的房♥间里
but if you put Harold in his room...
我怎么会看见他 在地下室?
how come I see him in the basement?
我——但是 两秒钟前,他--
I--But just two seconds ago, he was--
来吧我们去找他
Come on. Let's go get him.
多少次 我必须告诉你吗?
How many times do I have to tell you?
你一定要确定 你在做什么
You gotta be sure what you're doing.
威利? 你在做什么?
Willie? What are you doing?
我没吃晚饭
I skipped dinner.
-快点 -好的
-Hurry up. -OK.
哈罗德?
Harold?
哈罗德, 你在下面干什么?
Harold, what are you doing down here?
你怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊!啊!
Aah! Unh!
啊!
Aah!
嗯,泰德?邦迪
Hmm. Ted Bundy.
出生于11月24日,19
Born November 24, 19...
你好,迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
我就知道你会来找我 迟早会的
I knew you'd come for me sooner or later.
你怎么这么久?
What took you so long?
你失败了,迈克尔
You failed, Michael.
你想知道为什么吗?
You want to know why?
因为我不怕你
Because I'm not afraid of you.
但你呢?
But what about you?
你怕我吗?
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕死吗,迈克尔?
Are you afraid to die, Michael?
我只是要确定
I just have to be sure.
啊!啊!
Unh! Unh!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
我在地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
迈尔斯
Michael Myers.
1957年10月19日出生
Born October 19, 1957.
杀了他姐姐, 1963年10月31日
Killed his older sister, October 31, 1963.
杀了3个高中生, 1978年10月31日
Killed 3 high school students, October 31, 1978.
还杀了三个护士 还有一个医护人员,当晚
Also killed three nurses and a paramedic, same night.
据信已经死了, 然后杀了四个学生
Was believed to be dead, then killed four students...
据信已经死了, 然后杀了四个学生
Was believed to be dead, then killed four students...
希尔克斯特学院,1998年
Hillcrest Academy, 1998.
一直失踪,闻所未闻, 过去三年
Has been missing, unheard of, last three years.
现在他回来了
Now he's back.
卡尔?荣格告诉我们
Carl Jung tells us...
人类的心理 包含
that the human psyche contains...
我们自己的虚构
a figment of ourselves...
即使是集体 无意识的否认
that even the collective unconscious denies.
早上好,保罗 很高兴在课堂上见到你
Good morning, Paul. It's nice to see you in class.
我让你睡不着?
Am I keeping you up?
我这么说是什么意思, 人?
What do I mean by all this, people?
我是说在我们所有人的内心
I mean that inside all of us...
有潜伏者 一个阴暗邪恶的人物
there lurks a dark, malevolent figure.
一个粗人, 如果你愿意
A kind of boogeyman, if you will...
荣格叫什么来着?
that Jung called what?
大家跟我来
Stick with me, people.
拿那个克尔凯郭尔第 信仰的飞跃
Take that Kierkegaardian leap of faith.
荣格说我们必须 面对我们的恐惧
Jung said we must face down our fears...
面对现实 他打电♥话♥…什么?
and face up to the figure he called...what?
-影子 -影子
-The shadow. -The shadow.
是的,萨拉,很好 谢谢您
Yes, Sara, very good. Thank you.
我很高兴有人醒了 哇,真是个班
I'm glad somebody was awake. Wow, what a class.
嘿,萨拉!
Hey, Sara!
萨拉,等等!
Sara, wait up!
我一直在找你 到处都是
I've been looking for you everywhere.
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
呃呃你做了什么 这次给我们报名?
Uh-uh. What did you sign us up for this time?
嘿,哈哈! 我们得找到鲁迪来吧
Eee, ha ha! We gotta find Rudy. Come on.
嘿,鲁迪
Hey, Rudy.
别分散我的注意力
Don't distract me.
我控制不住自己
I can't help myself.
我分心了
I am distracting.
你检查过你的电子邮件了吗?
Have you checked your email?
不
No.
为什么? 你给我寄了什么东西吗?
Why? Did you send me something?
我们进去了! 他们选了我们三个!
We're in! They picked all three of us!
-什么?你是认真的吗? -啊哈!
-What? Are you serious? -Uh-huh!
电影精选列表