来吧,甜心派。
Come on, sweetie pie.
早上好,艾维斯。 你真是个漂亮的猫王,不是吗?
Morning, Elvis. You're a pretty Elvis, aren't you?
是的,你是。
Yes, you are.
天哪,罗尼,你知道的 我他妈的今晚得工作。
Jesus Christ, Ronnie, you know I have to fucking work tonight.
附近有人 得挣点钱。
Somebody around here has got to make some money.
我在这里都崩溃了,婊♥子♥。 我不能工作。
I'm all broken up here, bitch. I can't work.
-是啊,那是谁的错? -去你♥妈♥的♥。
- Yeah, and whose fault is that? - Fuck you.
哦,天哪,你真可怜。
Oh, my God, you're pathetic.
你认识那个新来的女服务员 在宾果酒吧?
You know that new waitress over at the Bingo Lounge?
她一直在给我一只怪眼睛。
She's been giving me the freaky eye.
哦,那个大奶头的婊♥子♥ 跪下?
Oh, the whore with the big tits hanging down to her knees?
也许我会掐死鸡,
Maybe I'll choke the chicken,
清洗我的浮潜管 到处都是松松垮垮的屁♥股♥。
purge my snorkel all over them flappy-ass tits.
很好。嗯,有 真♥他♥妈♥的开心。
Good. Well, have a good fucking time.
-我会的。 -我希望她喜欢瘸子。
- I will. - I hope she likes cripples.
婊♥子♥,我要爬过去, 我要把你的狗屎都干掉!
Bitch, I will crawl over there, and I will skull fuck the shit outta you!
哦,我给你拿拐杖。
Oh, I'll get the crutches for you.
看到你做了什么吗? 他妈的大嘴巴。
See what you did? Fucking loudmouth.
哇!哇!
Waah! Waah!
他妈的只会哭。
That's all that fucker does is cry.
哇!哇!
Waah! Waah!
哭个不停。哭个不停。
Cry and shit. Cry and shit.
就像你一样。 你所做的就是哭闹。
Just like you. That's all you do is cry and shit.
去你的,把它放好 在我的柱子上,婊♥子♥。
Fuck you and set it on my pole right now, bitch.
滚开。
Fuck off.
妈妈?
Mom?
你没看见我在这里做♥鸡♥蛋吗?
Can't you see I'm making eggs over here?
我会通过的。
I'll pass.
从什么时候开始?
Since when?
从现在开始。它们是鸡流产, 他们真♥他♥妈♥恶心。
Since now. They're chicken abortions, and they're fucking gross.
它们不是鸡流产。
They are not chicken abortions.
就像你知道什么是堕胎一样。
Like you know what an abortion is.
你知道吗,你能不能 上楼去接你弟弟?
You know what, can you please go upstairs and get your brother?
为什么我总是要这么做?
Why do I always have to do it?
想做就做!
Just do it!
别这样看我!
Don't you give me that look!
伙计,那个婊♥子♥得逞了 一辆漂亮的小垃圾车。
Man, that bitch got herself a nice little dumper.
-你刚才说什么? -你听到了。
- What did you just say? - You heard me.
不,再说一遍,罗尼! 当面说!
No, say it again, Ronnie! Say it to my face!
哦,怎么了? 你嫉妒自己女儿的屁♥股♥?
Oh, what's the matter? You jealous of your own daughter's ass?
-该死的猪。 -啊!
- Fucking pig. - Aah!
你这个婊♥子♥!
You fucking whore!
好吧,现在把它清理干净!
All right, now clean it up!
-继续。 -我不会再这样了!
- Go on. - I'm not gonna do this anymore!
迈克尔。
Michael.
别在里面乱跑。
Stop jerking off in there.
逃掉!
Get away!
嘿!滚下楼去
Hey! Get your ass downstairs
洗手,你这个小混♥蛋♥。
and wash your hands, you little shit.
我没在听! 啊啊啊!
I'm not listening! Aaaahhh!
让我告诉你一件事。
Let me tell you something.
你的那个怪胎, 他需要一些严肃的纪律。
That freak of yours, he needs some serious discipline.
我是说,他像个小婊♥子♥一样到处乱跑。
I mean, he runs around like a little bitch.
你别管他。 别碰他。
You leave him alone. Keep your hands off him.
他妈的让我休息一下。 他可能是个同性恋。
Give me a fucking break. He's probably a queer.
他会长大的, 最后把他的鸡♥巴♥和蛋蛋切掉
He's gonna grow up, end up cutting his dick and balls off
把他的名字改成米歇尔。
and changing his name to Michelle.
他来了。 早上好,米歇尔,夫人。
There he is. Good morning, Michelle, ma belle.
你们两个怎么这么久?
What the hell took you two so long?
埃尔维斯死了。我得冲他。
Elvis died. I had to flush him.
哦,亲爱的,对不起。
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我们会给你买♥♥一个新的 放学后,好吗?
We'll get you a new one after school, okay?
可以。
Okay.
你对他做了什么, 把他打死?
What'd you do to him, stroke him to death?
呃,埃尔维斯。
Uh, Elvis.
猫王!休斯敦大学!休斯敦大学!休斯敦大学!
Elvis! Uh! Uh! Uh!
你知道吗? 他妈的是只老鼠。
You know what? It's a fucking rat.
谁为一只该死的老鼠付钱?
Who pays money for a fucking rat?
我是说,这是只该死的老鼠,伙计。
I mean, it's a goddamn rat, man.
早上好,布。
Morning, Boo.
“早上好,布。”
"Morning, Boo. "
把那该死的东西拿开。
Take that damn thing off.
你开始烦我了,孩子。
You are starting to annoy me, boy.
我恨你。
I hate you.
我也恨你。你看到这个了吗?
And I hate you, too. You see this?
一旦痊愈, 我要在你♥他♥妈♥的脸上再弄断一次!
As soon as this heals, I'm gonna break it again on your fucking face!
够了,好吗? 我们能不能安静地吃一次?
Enough, all right? Can we just eat in peace for once?
真♥他♥妈♥的娘娘腔,伙计。 我告诉过你他不会打架的。
What a fucking pussy, dude. I told you he wouldn't fight.
他在胡说八道。 我就像-我们在打架,对吧?
He's all fucking talk. I was like- We were fighting, right?
你在那里。他就像, “我不会和你打架的。”我就像-
You were there. He was like, "I'm not gonna fight you. " I was like-
对!
Yes!
我知道他住在哪里。
I know where he lives.
-你想在他家下蛋吗? -我们完全可以做到。
- You want to egg his house? - We can totally do that.
-是的。 -哦。
- Yeah. - Oh.
嘿,该死的裤子。
Hey, shit-pants.
发生什么事?你知道,嗯。。。
What's going on? You know, um...
我听说你妹妹被抓了 在浴室卖♥♥吹♥箫♥的活。
I heard your sister got caught selling blow jobs in the bathroom.
我听说他们必须提高cum 从她的胃里出来。
I heard they had to pump the cum out of her stomach.
嘿,米奇,你妈妈怎么样?
Hey, Mikey, how's your mom doing?
你知道吗,我老爸说这话是为了钱 她会在他脸上搓奶头。
You know, my old man said that for a buck she'd rub her tits on his face.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么,同性恋?
What the fuck did you say, faggot?
-米奇很难过。 -看看他有多坚强。
- Mikey's upset. - Look how tough he is.
嘿,舔球者,看看这个。
Hey, ball-licker, check this out.
我在想复♥制♥妈妈 为了整个学校。
I was thinking of making copies of Mommy for the whole school.
-去你♥妈♥的♥。 -嘿!硬汉!
- Fuck you. - Hey! Tough guy!
我想她会吸我的鸡♥巴♥四分之一 让我吮吸她的乳♥头♥?
Think she'd suck my dick for a quarter and let me suck her tits?
-闭嘴!闭嘴! -别当着我的面大喊大叫,你这个婊♥子♥!
- Shut up! Shut up! - Don't fucking yell in my face, you bitch!
滚开!
Fuck off!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
把它拆开!
Break it up!
我说了分手!
I said break it up!
你在那边, 你在那边,你在那边。
You over there, you over there, you there.
-他开始了。 -闭嘴!
- He started it. - Shut up!
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Fuck you.
你说什么,孩子?
What did you say, son?
我说操你。
I said fuck you.
操♥我♥?
Fuck me?
过来。 过来。
Come here. Come here.
-我的包! -抓住它!
- My bag! - Grab it!
再一次?再一次?天哪,你怎么了 这该死的学校呢?
Again? Again? Jesus, what is it with you and this goddamn school?
我不能一直这样下去。
I cannot keep coming down here like this.
听着,迈尔斯小姐,
Look, Miss Myers,
我不喜欢打电♥话♥给你 每五分钟一次。
I do not enjoy calling you down here every five minutes.
真的? 看起来你真♥他♥妈♥的喜欢。
Really? It sure seems like you fucking do.
你不能控制 你的学校,校长?
Can't you get control over your school, principal?
是的,我可以控制。 我可以控制我的学校。
Yes, I can get control. I can control my school.
有件事你得知道。
There's something you gotta know.
你能放松一下吗? 请坐下让我和你谈谈。
Will you just relax a moment? Please sit down and let me talk to you.
-拜托。拜托。 -好吧。什么?
- Please. Please. - Okay. What?
请坐。
Please, sit down.
-感谢上帝。 -嗨,吉姆。你好吗?
- Thank God. - Hi, Jim. How are you?
这是她吗?
Is this her?
迈尔斯小姐,我是卢米斯医生。 我冒昧叫他进来。
Miss Myers, this is Dr. Loomis. I took the liberty of calling him in.
-碰巧是个儿童心理学家- -谢谢你,吉姆。
- Happens to be a child psychologist- - Thank you, Jim.
心理学家?
Psychologist?
我可以问你,
May I ask you,
你儿子有过 严重的精神病评估?
has your son ever had any kind of serious psychiatric evaluation?
好吧,我受够了。 这太疯狂了。
Okay, I've had enough. This is crazy.
-迈尔斯小姐。 -我得回去工作了。
- Miss Myers, please. - I gotta get back to work.
电影精选列表