倒霉!
Shit!
哦!
Oh!
嘿。嘿,威廷顿小姐。 怎么了?
Hey. Hey, Miss Wittington. What's goin' on?
-我的房♥子被人闯入了。 -什么都没有?
- My house was broken into. - No shit?
没什么。
No shit.
没人告诉过你吗? 二手烟会致命。
Hasn't anyone told ya? Secondhand smoke kills.
是的,但他们都死了。
Yeah, but they're all dead.
是啊。是的,嗯。。。
Yeah. Yeah, it's um...
4946柏树池。
4946 Cypress Pond.
可以。 好的,谢谢。
Okay. Right, thanks.
他们说给他们 15分钟就到了。
They said to give 'em 15 minutes and they'll be by.
-吉米,你要去哪里? -看看你的房♥子。
- Jimmy, where are you going? - Check out your house.
-不,等警♥察♥来。 -有什么好玩的,嗯?
- No, wait for the police. - Where's the fun in that, huh?
你要来吗?
Are you coming?
不,我-我最好留下来 在这里保护她。
Nah, I-l better stay here and protect her.
哦哈! 对,伙计。
Oh-ho! Right, dude.
很好。
Good.
好吧,不要让任何人 把我弄得一团糟!
All right, let's not anyone mess with me here!
吉米被停职了 今年已经五次了。。。
Jimmy been suspended five times this year already...
因为有点疯狂 用棍子,好吗?
for gettin' a little crazy with the stick, all right?
可以!
Okay!
呼。倒霉。
Hoo. Shit.
倒霉!
Shit!
上帝啊。
God.
好吧。
All right.
没什么好怕的。 海岸是干净的。
Nothin' to fear. The coast is clear.
-你确定? -是的。
- You sure? - Yup.
我检查了所有房♥间 还有所有的壁橱。
I checked all the rooms and all the closets.
什么都没少?
Nothing's missing?
我不这么认为,但他们,呃, 他们在你办公室做了一个真实的数字。
I don't think so, but they, uh, they did a real number on your office.
-我的办公室? -是啊,到处都是垃圾。
- My office? - Yeah, there's crap everywhere.
哦,还有,呃,他们也搞砸了 你的厨房♥也很糟糕。依克。
Oh, and, uh, also they messed up your kitchen really bad, too. Ick.
晚安。
Good night.
对警♥察♥来说太多了。
So much for the cops.
很完美。
Perfect.
-我们有啤酒! -是的!
- We got beer! - Yes!
我们会搞砸的,伙计。
We'll get messed up, man.
我说我们给房♥子下鸡蛋 街的对面。
I say we egg the house across the street.
-闭嘴,伙计。 -为什么不呢?
- Shut up, dude. - Why not?
倒霉。
Shit.
甚至比现在更强大的国家。
Even a stronger nation than now.
你看到了吗?你看到了吗? 你愚蠢的头脑。。。
You see? You see? Your stupid minds...
吉米!
Jimmy!
哦,天哪!哦。
Oh, my God! Oh.
哦!哦,天哪!哦!
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh!
嘿!哦!
Hey! Oh!
救命啊!任何。。。
Help! Any...
-看起来像个恶作剧。 -在这里!
- Looks like a prank. - In here!
警方!有人在家吗?
Police! Anybody home?
在这里,该死的!
In here, goddammit!
团队9-10请求 在,呃,
Team 9-10 requests burglary detectives at, uh,
柏树塘路4946号♥。
4946 Cypress Pond Road.
嘿,鲍比!
Hey, Bobby!
你有什么发现?
What do ya got?
看来我们击中了 这里是每日双倍。
Looks like we hit the Daily Double here.
-什么,另一个B和E? -是的。窗户在这里。
- What, another B and E? - Yeah. The window here.
那么,这是谁的房♥子?
So, whose house is this, anyway?
马里恩?威廷顿。 山姆?卢米斯医生的护士。
Marion Wittington. Dr. Sam Loomis's nurse.
他就是那个心理医生 几年前就死了。
He was that shrink that died a few years ago.
他住在这里。 她照顾他。
He lived here. She took care of him.
哦,我记得他。 我在60分钟内看到了他身上的东西。
Oh, I remember him. I saw a thing on 60 Minutes on him.
他一生都在追踪 那个万圣节的家伙。。。
Spent his life tracking down that Halloween guy...
杀了那些孩子 在哈顿菲尔德,对吧?
who butchered all those kids up in Haddonfield, right?
-迈尔斯。 -是的。
- Michael Myers. - Right.
-嘿,你不认为迈克尔?迈尔斯。。。 -他们没找到他的尸体。
- Hey, you don't think Michael Myers... - They never found his body.
是的,但那是, 就像,20年前。
Yeah, but that was, like, 20 years ago.
操♥我♥。
Fuck me.
卢米斯被迷住了 和迈克尔?迈尔斯。
Loomis was obsessed with Michael Myers.
这真是一场爱情盛会。
This is quite a love fest.
-我会打电♥话♥到哈德顿菲尔德警告他们。 -不可能,菲茨。
- I'll call up to Haddonfield and warn 'em. - There's no way, Fitz.
只是个预防措施。 明天是万圣节。
Just a precaution. Tomorrow's Halloween.
好吧,你叫他们去找 有拐杖和老年痴呆症的人。
All right, you tell 'em to look for a guy with a cane and Alzheimer's.
那家伙会 比我小,好吗?
The guy would be younger than I am, okay?
他杀人的时候我15岁 他63年的妹妹。
I was 15 when he killed his sister back in '63.
是的,菲茨西蒙斯。帮我接通 请到哈德顿菲尔德。
Yes, Fitzsimmons. Patch me through to Haddonfield, please.
-是的。 -迈尔斯。
- Yeah. - Michael Myers.
是的,对。
Yeah, right.
我15年前见过他。
I met him 15 years ago.
有人告诉我 一无所有。
I was told there was nothing left.
没有理由,没有良心。
No reason, no conscience.
不理解。即使是最多的 基本的生死观,
No understanding. Even the most rudimentary sense of life and death,
善或恶,对或错。
of good or evil, right or wrong.
我遇到了一个六岁的孩子
I met this six-year-old child
有了这片空白,苍白, 没有感情的脸,还有。。。
with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and...
最黑的眼睛。
the blackest eyes.
魔鬼的眼睛。
The devil's eyes.
我花了八年的时间试图联♥系♥他。。。
I spent eight years trying to reach him...
然后是另外七个 想把他关起来
and then another seven trying to keep him locked up
因为我意识到 住在那个男孩的眼睛后面
because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes
纯粹的,简单的。。。
was purely, and simply...
邪恶。
Evil.
妈妈!妈妈!妈妈。妈妈。
Mom! Mom! Mom. Mom.
妈妈!妈妈!妈妈。妈妈!
Mom! Mom! Mom. Mom!
你还好吧?你还好吧?
You okay? You all right?
哦。哦!
Oh. Oh!
一切都好。没关系。
Everything's okay. It's okay.
-你需要什么吗? -哦!嗯,是的。
- Do you need somethin'? - Oh! Uh, yeah.
是的,拜托。谢谢。
Yeah, please. Thanks.
-当然。 -没关系。
- Sure. - It's okay.
噩梦。
Nightmares.
噩梦。
Nightmares.
噩梦。
Nightmares.
-敬酒。 -毫米“
- Making toast. - Mm“
不。 不用了,谢谢。
No. None for me, thanks.
-咖♥啡♥因♥不是一种食物。 -我们离开了Percodan。
- Caffeine is not a food group. - We're out of Percodan.
收到邮件了。 是你♥爸♥爸寄来的。
Got mail. It's from your dad.
-生日卡。 -只晚了两个月。我印象深刻。
- Birthday card. - It's only two months late. I'm impressed.
现金很好。我需要 当我去约塞米蒂的时候。
Cash is good. I'm gonna need it when I go to Yosemite.
-你不会去的。 -是的,我是。
- You're not going. - Yes, I am.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
是的,我是,并且得到你的祝福。 你想知道为什么吗?
Yes, I am, and with your full blessing. Do you want to know why?
-为什么? -因为今天就是今天。
- Why? - Because today is the day.
我能感觉到。 今天是。。。
I can feel it. Today is the day...
你会意识到 我17岁了。。。
that you're going to realize that I'm 17 years old...
你的过度保护和偏执 正在抑制我的生长过程。
and your overprotection and paranoia is inhibiting my growth process.
想去野营吗? 我带你去野营。
Want to go camping? I'll take you camping.
我不想和你一起去。
I don't want to go with you.
对不起的。
Sorry.
-爸爸会放我走的。 -好吧,爸爸。。。
- Dad would let me go. - Well, Dad...
是一种虐待性的,连续吸烟 美♥沙♥酮♥成瘾者。
is an abusive, chain-smoking methadone addict.
谁会吸引 像这样的人?
Who would attract someone like that?
-哎哟。 -想想看,他离开了你。
- Ouch. - And just think, he left you.
听着,约翰。
Look, John.
我知道你的嘴很聪明 从我这方面来说,
I know you get your smart mouth from my side of the family,
所以我让你休息一下。
so I'll give you a break.
-但仔细检查,你做得太过分了。 -不,我要去优胜美地。
- But point check, you're going too far. - No, I'm goin' to Yosemite.
-不,你不是。 -听着,妈妈,帮帮我。
- No, you're not. - Look, Mom, help me out here.
我需要一点开放的空气。 这是我应得的。
I need a little more open air. I've earned it.
听着,我知道今天是时候, 但我认为。。。
Look, I know today is the day, but I think that...
-哦,真的吗?那是哪一天,约翰? -万圣节。
- Oh, really? What day is that, John? - Halloween.
电影精选列表