离开英国当局仍然感到困惑。。。
Leaving British authorities still baffled ...
没有任何实质性线索 失窃9个月后。
and without any substantial clues nine months after the theft.
蓝石是19。。。
The Bluestone was one of 19...
据信代表 月球的19年周期。
believed to represent the 19-year cycle of the moon.
它的重量超过五吨♥ 它的消失确实是个谜。
It weighs more than fiive tons, making its disappearance a mystery indeed.
德里克?史密斯。。。在巨石阵。
Derrick Smith ... at Stonehenge.
当我们回来的时候, 特丽娜会来告诉你你能做什么 关于垃圾邮件。
When we come back, Trina will be here to tell you what you can do about junk mail.
跟我们在一起。
Stay with us.
*离万圣节还有八天,万圣节,万圣节* *离万圣节还有八天,银色三叶草。*
* Eight more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween * * Eight more days to Halloween, Silver Shamrock. *
是的,孩子们,你也可以拥有 万圣节三大之一。
Yes, kids, you, too, can own one of the big Halloween three.
没错,三个可怕的面具 可供选择。
That's right, three horrifiic masks to choose from.
他们很有趣,很吓人, 它们在黑暗中发光。
They're fun, they're frightening, and they glow in the dark.
他们来了。
They're coming.
他们来了。
They're coming.
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
你好?
Hello?
爸爸来了。 赞成!
Daddy's here. Yea!
哦,嘿。 哦,爸爸!
Oh, hey. Oh, Daddy!
爸爸来了!
Daddy's here!
爸爸!孩子们,我们走 我们餐桌上的食物。
Daddy! Children, we leave our food at the table.
哦,对不起,太糟了 时机。我已经习惯了。
Oh, I'm sorry, it's bad timing. I'm used to it.
你给我们带来了什么? 好吧,等等。
What'd you bring us? Well, wait.
这个,呃。。。一个给你。 一个给你。
This, uh... One for you. One for you.
怎么了 你不喜欢吗?
What's the matter? Don't you like them?
妈妈已经给我们带了面具。
Mom already got us masks.
银三叶草。 看!
Silver Shamrock. Look!
很好的尝试。
Nice try.
*离万圣节还有八天,万圣节,万圣节*
* Eight more days to Halloween, halloween, halloween *
所以。。。
So ...
你最近怎么样?
how you've been?
我得打电♥话♥进来。
I gotta call in.
喝酒和医生。很好的组合。
Drinking and doctor. Great combination.
我们看电视吧。 可以。
Let's watch TV. Okay.
*离万圣节还有八天,万圣节,万圣节* 把声音关小点。
* Eight more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween * Turn that down.
*离万圣节还有八天,银色三叶草。*
* Eight more days to Halloween, Silver Shamrock. *
什么时候?
When?
他的情况怎么样?
What's his condition?
好吧,我马上进去。 我得走了。
All right, I'll be right in. I gotta go.
他的病情稳定, 但卡斯尔医生不得不提前离开。
His condition is stable, but Dr. Castle had to leave early.
所以我想我应该打电♥话♥ 你。当然,当然。那是菲恩。
So I thought I should call you. Sure, sure. That's fiine.
他只是走过来 别下雨了。
He just walked up outta the rain.
我向上帝发誓 就这些。
I swear to God that's all there was to it.
我刚把他带来这里。
I just brought him here.
你有他的房♥间吗?是的,13岁。
Do you have a room for him? Yes, 13.
嘿,我现在可以走了吗? 当然。我不明白为什么不。
Hey, can I leave now? Sure. I don't see why not.
非常感谢你带他来。 -好吧,谢谢你,医生。
Thanks a lot for bringing him. - Well, thank you, Doc.
我总是被教导当有人 需要帮助,你帮助他们。
I was always taught that when somebody needs help, you help 'em.
我是说少一点麻烦。 不会有什么麻烦的。
I mean less there's gonna be trouble. There's not gonna be any trouble, in it.
我是说你永远不知道, 当有人需要帮助的时候。
I mean you never know, when somebody might be needing help.
下次可能轮到我了。
It might be my turn next time.
他们会杀了我们的。
They're going to kill us.
我们所有人。
All of us.
我们所有人。
All of us.
100毫克, 胸腺嘧啶。
Hundred milligrams, Thorazine.
一、五。
I.V.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
没人。
Nobody.
除了他,这是一个安静的夜晚。
Except for him, it's a quiet night.
我需要小睡一下。
I could use a nap.
医生休息室是空的。
Doctor's lounge is empty.
想带一个吗?
Wanna take one with me?
枕头在柜子里 冰箱里有牛奶和饼干。
Pillows are in the cabinet and there's milk and cookies in the fridge.
我想我应该 嫁给你了,阿格尼斯。
I think I should have married you, Agnes.
哦!小心点。我玩 你知道,这是永久的。我是认真的。
Ooh! Watch it. I play for keeps, you know. I'm serious.
你在做什么 在这里?
What are you doing in here?
一个男人。。。
A man...
一个男人只是,只是。。。
A man just, just...
一个男人只是。。。他只是。。。
A man just... He just...
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
嘿!
Hey!
你好,琳达。丹。
Hello, Linda. Dan.
我今晚不能去接孩子了。。。 -该死,你答应过我的。
I won't be able to pick the kids up tonight something ... - Damn it, you promised me.
我前妻。
My ex-wife.
不,不,琳达,没什么 就这样。
No, no, Linda, it's nothing like that at all.
如果你能放松一下, -我。。。我很放松。
If you'd just relax for a minute, - I... I am relaxed.
今晚有两个人死在这里。
Two men died here tonight.
不,不是意外。
No, it wasn't an accident.
听着,我告诉你 以后再说,好吗?
Listen, I'll tell you all about it later, all right?
我真的得走了。 -丹,你答应过的。
I really gotta go. - Dan, you promised.
当然。当然。星期六 晚安。那就好了。
Sure. Sure. Saturday night. That'd be fine.
他们两个都可以和我呆一整夜。
They can both stay with me all night.
伟大的。
Great.
告诉他们我很抱歉。
Tell them I'm sorry.
10:星期六上午00点。拜托。
10:00 a.m., Saturday. Please.
我真的得走了。
I really gotta go.
再见。 -再见。
Bye. - Bye.
如果你愿意 打个电♥话♥,
If you would like to make a call,
请挂断 再试一次。
please hang up and try again.
这是我父亲吗?
Is this my father?
女士,我不会的。
Ma'am, I wouldn't.
还没有。 -我们结束吧。
Not yet. - Let's get it over with.
是的,那是我父亲。
Yes, that's my father.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
哦,有个疯子。
Oh, some crazy man.
之后在停车场自杀了。 可能是毒品。
Killed himself in the parking lot right after. Drugs probably.
是这样吗?我父亲的 因为疯狂而死。。。
Is that it? My father's dead because of some crazy...
整件事正在调查中。
The whole thing is under investigation.
我敢打赌。
I'll bet.
你度过了一个艰难的夜晚, 你已经走了很长的路。
You've had a hard night, and you've come a long way.
当你感觉好点的时候, 我有一些问题要问。
When you feel better, I'll have some questions.
或许还有更多的答案。
And maybe some more answers.
Rusfield医生,请接电♥话♥。
Dr. Rusfield, call admitting.
Rusfield医生,请接电♥话♥。
Dr. Rusfield, call admitting.
听着,查利斯, 我只是助理。
Look, Challis, I'm only the assistant.
告诉我你知道什么,泰迪。 不多。需要一段时间。
Just tell me what you know, Teddy. Not much. It's taking a while.
那家伙是一堆灰烬。 我知道警长认为他吸毒。
The guy was a pile of ashes. I know the sheriff thinks he was on drugs.
这没有任何意义。 我见过很多吸毒的人。。。
That doesn't make any sense. I've seen lots of people on drugs and ...
那人完全控制住了。 他看起来像个商人。
The man was in complete control. He looked like a businessman.
他必须坚强 商人。我可以告诉你。
He had to be one strong businessman. I can tell you that.
你不会把某人的头骨撕成碎片 没有一点下手臂的力量。知道吗,我是什么意思?
You don't pull someone's skull apart without a little lower arm strength. Know, what I mean?
泰迪。。。帮我个忙。 你自己看看这个。
Teddy ... just do me this one favor. Check this one out yourself.
现在,我不能这么做。
Now, I can't do that.
必须通过。。。 -拜托。
It's gotta go through... - Please.
这东西真的让你着迷。
This thing's really got you.
我在那家医院呆了八年 年。有人不进来。。。
I've been with that hospital for eight years. Somebody just doesn't walk in...
我看看我能做什么。 没有承诺。
I'll see what I can do. No promises.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thanks. Thanks.
我总是善于兼♥职♥,是吗? -哦,最好的。
I was always good at moonlighting, wasn't I? - Oh, the best.
你还有吗 那。。。你知道吗?-啊哈。
Do you still have that... You do? - Uh-huh.
你好吗? -好吧。你呢?-好吧。
How you been? - Okay. You? - Okay.
Sierra Mesa还让你喝得烂醉如泥? -哦,是的。是啊。
Sierra Mesa still making you drink your ass off? - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
再次感谢。
Thanks again.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you gonna be all right?
嘿,查理,我们能换个站吗?
Hey, Charlie, can we have another station?
你明白了。
You got it.
不朽的经典,
The immortal classic,
接下来是9点的大赠品,
followed by the big giveaway at 9:00,
带来给你的。。。
brought to you by...
*再过两天万圣节,万圣节,万圣节* -哦,来吧,来吧。来吧。
* Two more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween * - Oh Come on, come on. Come on.
怎么了 你没有万圣节精神吗?
What's the matter? Don't you have any Halloween spirit?
电影精选列表