医生,回车里去!
Doctor, get back in the car!
不!不。
No! No.
我还是要打爆这混♥蛋♥的脑袋。
I'm still gonna blow this motherfucker's brains out.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
救命!
Help!
捡起来。
Pick up.
捡起来。
Pick up.
伙计,你在哪?
Dude, where are you?
嘿,时髦的恋人。
Hey there, sassy lovers.
-我是奥斯卡。 -该死的。
- This is Oscar. - Damn it.
我现在不能接你的电♥话♥
I am unable to take your call right now
因为我正站在…
because I'm standing right...
在你后面!
behind you!
奥斯卡,收到留言给我回电♥话♥。
Hey, Oscar, uh, call me wh-when you get this.
我把艾莉森的事搞砸了。
Um, I messed up with Allyson, man.
我得找到她,想办法解决,
I got to find her and, uh, fix it somehow,
所以,如果你知道她在哪里
so, uh, if you know where she is
如果你们在一起,告诉我一声。
or if you guys are together, let me know.
好吧。注意安全。再见。
All right. Be safe. Bye.
该死的!
Damn it!
老兄,你明白吗?
Dude, you okay?
嘿!你没事吧?
Hey! You okay?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,伙计,我来了。我来了。
Hey, man, I'm coming. I'm coming.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
哦,天哪。好吧。
Oh, my God. Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
哦,该死。救命!
Oh, shit. Help!
来人啊,救命!
Somebody help!
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
好吧。
All right.
好吧。好吧,好吧。
All right. Um, okay, okay, okay.
好吧。好吧,伙计。
Okay. All right, man.
来吧。来吧,看着我,看着我。
Come on. Come on, look at me, look at me.
挺住了,挺住了。
Stay with me, stay with me.
霍金斯,霍金斯警官。
Hawkins, Officer Hawkins.
好吧。看着我,看着我。你没事。
Okay. Look at me, look at me. You're good.
抓紧了。我去找人帮忙,好吗?
Hold on tight. I'm gonna get help, okay?
-救命!救命!-他必须死。
- Help! Help! - He needs to die.
他必须死。
He needs to die.
好吧,好吧。快点,快点。
Okay, okay. Come on, come on.
别动,别动,别动。看着我。
Stay still, stay still, stay still. Look at me.
-看着……看着我。-他必须死
- Look at... Look at me. - He needs to die.
谁必须死?
Who needs to die?
他必须死。
He needs to die.
而我就是那个…
And I'm the one...
这样他就完蛋了。
that's gonna get him.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
哈登菲尔德警方。
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department.
站那别动。
Stop right there.
我说了站住!
I said stop!
该死。
Shit.
该死。
Shit.
霍金斯!你还好吧?
Hawkins! You all right?
你看到他了吗?
Did you see him?
-他去哪了? -你们去哪了?
- Where did he go? - Where have you guys been?
我十分钟前就叫支援了。
I called for backup ten minutes ago.
放松,菜鸟。
Easy, rookie.
卢米斯说他朝他胸口开了几枪。
Loomis said he shot him multiple times in the chest.
我在50码外看到的。
I saw from 50 yards away.
他从这里穿过,然后就消失了。
He crossed right here and then just disappeared.
好吧。沙利文,你和托拜厄斯
Okay. Sullivan, you and Tobias
搜索栗子,南边的支路。
search Chestnut, south to the bypass.
霍金斯和我追踪市场街直到兰普金。
Hawkins and I will track Market Street up to Lampkin.
我们会抓住他。
We'll catch him.
对,杀了那个坏家伙。
Yeah, kill the bad guy.
天哪,弗兰克。
Jesus, Frank.
我以前认识他。
I used to know the guy.
-迈克尔。我们是孩子。 -是吗?
- Michael. We were kids. - Yeah?
他是不是小时候经常
Was he one of those weirdo freaks who used to pluck
从蝴蝶身上扯下翅膀的怪胎之一?
the wings off butterflies when he was a kid?
我从来没见过。
Not that I ever saw.
他只是……
He was just...
在他六岁的时候就杀了他姐姐?
Just killed his sister when he was six years old?
是的。我妈以前常让我去他家玩。
Yeah. My mom used to make me go over to his house to play.
她感到难过。但他会一直陪着我
She felt bad. But he would just spend the whole time
凝视着姐姐卧室的窗户。
staring out of his sister's bedroom window.
我总是在想,
I always remember thinking,
“他到底在看外面吗?”
"The hell is he looking at out there?"
他看着哈顿菲尔德。
He was looking at Haddonfield.
一个从来没有激动人心的小镇。
Simple town where nothing exciting ever happens.
是的。
Yeah.
然后有一天,他突然崩溃了。
Then one day, he just snapped.
朗尼,朗尼,又怪又瘦。
Lonnie, Lonnie, weird and scrawny.
做噩梦,向妈妈哭诉。
Has bad dreams, so cries to mommy.
他会抓到你的。
He's gonna get you.
他会抓到你的,朗尼。他会抓到你的。
He's gonna get you, Lonnie. He's gonna get you.
再碰康拉德的糖果
Touch Conrad's candy again,
我发誓我会揍扁你的!
I swear to God I'll beat your ugly ass!
我们会揍扁你的,没错!
Yeah, we'll beat your ugly ass. That's right!
不是我♥干♥的。这不是我。
I didn't do it. It wasn't me.
-是里奇。-那就给我看看。
- It was Richie. - Then show me.
现在张开你的手。
Open your hand right now.
-不。-你为什么不张开你的手?
- No. - Why don't you open up your hand?
我不想。
I don't want to.
-放开。-张开你的手!
- Get off. - Open your hand!
别烦我。
Leave me alone.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
这就是你惹毛兰一家的下场。
That's what you get when you fuck with the Mullanys.
离我远点!别烦我!
Get away from me! Leave me alone!
嘿。孩子们还好吧?
Hey. Everything all right with you kids?
是的。跟我们的新老朋友朗尼玩不给糖就捣蛋。
Yeah. Just trick-or-treating with our new old friend Lonnie.
什么?你……
What? You...
你们看到有人戴着白色面具走来走去吗?
You kids see anyone walking around in a white mask?
这是万圣节。每个人都戴着面具。
It's Halloween. Everyone's wearing a mask.
没错。我要你马上回家。
That's right. I need you to go home right now.
回家找你父母,锁上门。
Go home to your parents and lock your doors.
-为什么?他做了什么? -他做了什么?
- Why? What did he do? - What did he do?
他在街上杀了三个青少年。
He murdered three teenagers down the street.
别被谋杀,朗尼。
Don't get murdered, Lonnie.
睡觉睁一只眼闭一只眼,朗尼。
Sleep with one eye open, Lonnie.
他会抓到你的,朗尼·埃兰!
He's gonna get you, Lonnie Elam!
-布吉,布吉。-你看到他的脸了吗?
- Boogey, Boogey. - Did you see his face?
朗尼,朗尼,又怪又瘦。
Lonnie, Lonnie, weird and scrawny.
做噩梦,向妈妈哭诉。
Has bad dreams, so cries to mommy.
小心,朗尼。
Be careful, Lonnie.
他会抓到你的,朗尼。他会抓到你的。
He's gonna get you, Lonnie. He's gonna get you.
他会抓到你的,朗尼。
He's gonna get you, Lonnie.
睡觉睁一只眼闭一只眼,朗尼。
Sleep with one eye open, Lonnie.
他会抓到你的,朗尼。
He's gonna get you, Lonnie.
他会抓到你的,朗尼·埃兰。
He's gonna get you, Lonnie Elam.
救命。
Help.
救命!
Help!
对不起,我把汤米·道尔绊倒了
I'm sorry for tripping Tommy Doyle
欺负他。
and bullying him.
只是…求你别杀我。
Just... just-just please don't kill me.
嘿,小子。你没事吧?
Hey, kid. You okay?
嘿,哇。没关系。不要着急。
Hey, whoa. It's all right. Take it easy.
他去哪里来的?
Where'd he go?
电影精选列表