醒醒,瑞恩先生,你约会要迟到了
Wake up, Mr Ryan. You're late for your appointment.
没错,5000股
That's exactly right, 5,000 shares.
别再这样对我了,亨利
Now, don't do this to me again, Henry.
没错
That's right...
好吧回头再聊
All right, I'll talk to you later.
你真难找,瑞恩先生我们几乎可以肯定你已经退休了
You're a hard man to find, Mr Ryan. We were almost certain you'd retired.
我讨厌早晨,就这样
I hate mornings, that's all.
请进,我想先给你看一下小部分
Well, do come in. I'd like to show you the trivial part first.
对赛普拉的人来说,他被称为“大哥”
To the people of Cypra, he's known as "The Brother".
一个固执的,极其聪明的人,从自♥由♥主义者到铁杆左派
A stubborn, extremely intelligent man. Ranges from liberal to hard-core leftist.
政♥府♥15年前把他关进监狱
The junta put him away 15 years ago.
他们不能杀他,也不能放他出来
They can't kill him and they can't let him out.
无论哪种方式都会导致革命
Either way leads to revolution.
这位是迈克尔 · 巴托斯,情报与安♥全♥部♥门的负责人
This is Michael Bartos, the chief of Intelligence and Security.
一方面,他是个出资人
On the one hand, he's a patron of the arts.
另一方面,他是当地敢死队的最高长官
On the other, he's the high priest of the local death squads.
在一片贫穷的土地上,他过着像国王一样的生活
In a land filled with poverty, he lives like a king.
当然,他喜欢现状,我们希望改变现状
Naturally, he enjoys the status quo. We want it changed.
我们? 我是在和一个人还是一个公♥司♥说话?
We? Am I talking to one man or a company?
如果你说的是中情局,答案是否定的
If you're talking about the CIA, the answer is no.
这远远超出了他们的范围
This is far beyond their scope.
我们偶尔让他们为我们跑腿,
We've let them run errands for us every once in a while,
但我觉得它们笨拙而且不合时宜
but I find them clumsy and anachronistic.
此外,我们组织没有政♥治♥动机
Besides, our group has no political motives.
在那个国家,拉屎是一种政♥治♥行为
In that country, taking a dump's political.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
让我先把细节部分总结一下
Let me conclude the trivial part first.
我们谈论的这个国家是微不足道的
The country we're talking about is tiny and insignificant.
我听说参议院有人管它叫”厕所”
I've heard people in the Senate call it a "shithouse”,
... 当然如此
...justifiably so.
包括我们在内的一些国家,
A number of countries, ours included,
有时会在那里擦屁♥股♥
have washed their rear ends there on occasion.
讽刺的是... 我们有政♥府♥在那里
The irony is... we put the government there.
到底发生了什么? 投资失败?
So what happened? Bad investment?
就是因为贪婪这么回事
Greed is what happened.
上校们卷走了所有的现金
The colonels sucked up all of the cash
并在三年内使国家破产
and bankrupt the country within three years.
现在,他们想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥,和竞争对手合作
Now, they want to sell out and go to bed with the competition.
那么,我想现在你该告诉我你想从我这里得到什么了
So! I guess this is the part where you tell me what you want from me.
你在萨尔瓦多做了一些很有前途的工作
You did a couple of promising jobs in Salvador.
有些人不喜欢“乳臭未干的小孩”式的雇佣兵
There are those who don't like the "Brat Pack" type of mercenary.
他们说他们不可靠
They say they're unreliable.
但我非常喜欢新鲜血液
But I'm very much in favor of new blood.
你没有任何记录,这对秘密行动来说是完美的
You don't have any track record and that's perfect for covert actions.
这个国家就要完了,我们需要的只是一根火柴来点火
The country's ready to blow. All we need is a match to light the fire.
你认为一个老人能领导一场革命吗?
You think an old man can lead a revolution?
- 如果处理得当是的-如果我不感兴趣呢?
- Properly handled, yes. - And what if I'm not interested?
35万美元会引起你的兴趣吗?
Would 350,000 dollars pique your interest?
这笔预付款并不低
It's not a shabby advance.
我很高兴你懂得理财
I'm glad you understand finances.
完成任务后还有35万
There's another 350,000 when you finish the job.
正如我所说,简单的指示是微不足道的
As I said, the briefing was the trivial part.
这才是问题的核心
This is the heart of the matter.
是的,十有八♥九♥
Yeah. Ten out of ten times.
你还得花钱雇几个好人
You'll also have to pay for a few good men.
你不需要任何人,你和你的专业人士
You won't need any men. You and your professionals
根本没有机会进入一个国家
wouldn't stand a chance of getting inside of a country
像他们一样严密的安保措施
with security as tough as theirs.
在你签署旅馆登记表之前你就已经死了
You'd be dead before you signed the hotel register.
你需要的是几个好女人
What you need are a few good women.
我不明白这个笑话
I don't get the joke.
计算机查出了2442种可能的替代方案
The computer checked out 2,442 possible alternatives.
唯一有机会工作的就是这个
The only one that has a chance of working is this.
你是塞西尔 · 桑顿,一位杰出而成功的时装设计师
You are Cecil Thornton, a brilliant and successful fashion designer.
现在,巴托斯政♥权♥迫切需要宣传
Now, the Bartos regime is hungry for publicity.
你挑选了六位顶级模特和你的新系列
You take six of your top models and your new collection
然后在赛普拉首秀
and you premiere it all in Cypra.
你把上校们迷得神魂颠倒
You charm the pants off the colonels.
你联♥系♥上我们的内线... 你就能联♥系♥到我们的人
You connect with our inside contact... you get our man.
我们花了一大笔钱建立了这个虚构的设计师,塞西尔 · 桑顿
We have spent a fortune, establishing this fictitious designer, Cecil Thornton.
现在他的名字很受欢迎,
Now that his name is in great demand,
是时候收获我们的劳动果实了
it's time for us to harvest the fruits of our labor.
你想让我当同性恋设计师?
You want me to be some faggot designer?
同性恋... 是的,非常好
Faggot... yes, that's very good.
我相信你认识罗杰斯小姐
I believe you know Miss Rogers.
嗨,弗兰克
Hi Frank.
这位是威尔斯小姐
And this is Miss Wells.
她的父亲是那里的文化专员
Her father was the cultural attaché there
在上校们认定他是间谍并让他离开之前
before the colonels decided that he was a spy and told him to go.
她熟悉这个国家,训练有素
She knows the country. She's well trained.
托马斯,这太蠢了,我要走了
Thomas, this is stupid. I'm out of here.
听着,混♥蛋♥,我受够了你的大男子主义
Listen asshole, I'm sick and tired of your macho crap.
你是被雇来干活的你拿到钱就做了交易
You were hired to do a job. You got the money, you made a deal.
我们已经为你做了所有的准备工作,这是唯一的办法
We've done all your homework for you and this is the only way.
所以你只要坐在驾驶座上开车就行了
So just get in the driver's seat and drive.
我个人认为这是个完美的计划
Personally, I think it's the perfect plan.
当女人参与其中时,没有什么是完美的
Nothing is perfect when women are involved.
这可能是我听过的最沙文主义的胡话了
That's probably the worst chauvinistic drivel I've ever heard.
从夏娃到撒切尔夫人,你已经把历史搞砸了
From Eve to Margaret Thatcher, you've managed to screw up history.
好极了
Swell.
我想我们最好现在就把话说清楚
I think we better clear the air right now.
没什么好说的,你在萨尔瓦多临阵脱逃的时候已经表明了你的立场
Nothing to clear. You made your point when you chickened out in Salvador.
该死的,弗兰克根本不是那样的我被困住了我损失了三个人
Goddammit, Frank. It wasn't like that at all. I got trapped. I lost three men.
我确实回来了,但来不及了
And I did come back. But not in time.
可惜没有人能为这个故事作证
It's too bad nobody's alive to vouch for that story.
我找了你三年没人知道你是死是活
Hey, I looked for you for three years. Nobody knew if you were dead or alive.
我已经死了,希拉
I was dead, Sheila.
我接受这份工作只是因为你参与了
I took this job only because you were involved.
这次你拿到钱了,你搞砸了..
This time you're getting paid. You mess up...
我要取消你的支票,否则就扭断你的脖子
I'll cancel your check or break your neck.
或者两样都有
Or both.
我闻到了比佛利山庄的味道
I smell Beverly Hills.
你不是花拳绣腿吧,孩子?
You're not a powder puff, are you, kid?
啊!
Aargh!
- 该死!-她动作很快..
- Dammit! - She's quick...
她很聪明... 她会没事的
She's smart... She'll be all right.
吉乌塞尔,西维... 吉乌塞尔
Giousel, Sivi... Giousel.
总有一天,你会给你的身体涂上油,然后和我摔跤
One of these days, you'll oil your body and wrestle with me.
你跟我根本不是一个档次的混♥蛋♥
You're not even in my league, shitface.
你很幸运周围有访客,但他们不能永远呆在你身边
You're lucky you have visitors around but they can't stay forever.
当他们离开时,你来到我的房♥间
When they leave you come to my room
我会在你的乳♥头♥上熄灭香烟
and I'll put out my cigarette on your nipples.
那么,让我把话说清楚
So, let me get this straight.
我同意做这份工作,然后我就离开这里?
I agree to do this job and I'm out of here?
我说走就走
You're out of here if I say so.
- 嘿,亲爱的,我没跟你说话-他是老板,西维
- Hey lover, I wasn't talking to you. - He's the boss, Sivi.
我因为走私20公斤纯海♥洛♥因♥被关在这个狗屎堆里
I'm in this shitpile for smuggling 20 kilos of pure heroin.
这里不是希尔顿,朋友,这里是土耳其监狱
This ain't no Hilton, friend. It's a Turkish slammer.
现在你到底怎么才能把比波普弄到这里来救我?
Now just how the hell can you bebop in here and spring me?
不关你的事 你到底加不加入?
None of your business. Now, you're in or not?
- 有什么条件?-条件是你以后得听我的
- What's the catch? - Catch is, your ass is mine.
走错一步,你就死定了如果坏人没抓到你,我也会
Make a wrong move, you're dead. If the bad guys don't get you, I will.
- 之后呢?-如果你还活着..
- And after? - If you stay alive...
你会得到一个全新的名字和清白的记录
you get a brand new name and a clean record.
好,我加入
OK, I'm in.
- 你猜怎么着?-怎么着?
- Guess what? - What?
我是个良好公民
I'm a civilian.
你说什么? 天啊,真好笑
(Woman) 'Pardon? Christ, that's funny.'
“让我问你一个问题”
"Let me ask you a question.'
你觉得你自己离开这里的机会有多大?
What do you think your chances are of getting out of here on your own?