因为反叛被其他诸神判处死刑后
Condemned to death by his perrs for rebellion
来自希埃拉考诺波利斯的天神霍鲁斯
Horus from hierakonopolis,the god of heavens
还有七天时间再见人类的地球
Has seven days to see the earth of mankind
这个他帮助创造的星球最后一面
Once more, the earth the helped create
七天:神一次心跳的时间
SEVEN DAYS: The time for one beat of the divine heart.
一秒也不多
Not a second more.
之后他就将被剥夺永生的权利
Before being deprived of his immortality
但就是神也畏惧死亡
But even the gods fear death
霍鲁 时辰到了
Heru! Meru
充分利用你最后的时间吧
Ta em sertu en maa abtet!
七天 霍鲁斯 七个沙漏…一秒也不能多
Seven days, Horus, seven hourglasses... Not a second more.
相信我吧
Semut bat.
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
喂 看那边!
Hey! Look over there!
这是什么?
What is this?
一个长着鸟头的裸男
A naked man with a bird head.
怎么回事?我失去控制了
What's going on? I lose control.
没有反应…当心 当心
There is no answer... Right me, right me
孩子们…人类 我的孩子们
Children....my humans children.
我回来了
I am back.
现在 我还负责纳米移植部…
Now, I'm also in charge of the nano implants department...
但我们更着重于人造皮肤
but we concentrate more on synthetic skin.
那么 你没有记仇
No hard feelings, then.
谢谢提醒!
Thank you for reminding me!
我能带走两个吗?
Can I take two?
不行 这次只能有一个
No. Only one this time.
可能没有记仇 但你还是很吝啬?
There're maybe no hard feelings but you're still tight-fisted?
操你的 埃尔马
Fuck you, Elma.
你可没那么走运
You should be so lucky.
那个女孩很危险
That girl's dangerous.
她一定用的是十分强大的原料
She must be on pretty powerful stuff.
在被挑选时 她曾试图伤害一名押运人
She managed to damage a carrier when they were selecting them.
我是说当他们被集中时
When they were rounding them up, you mean.
所以我对她很感兴趣
That's why I'm interested in her.
我看你对违禁药物的热情更胜从前了
I see that you're involved in illegal medicine more than ever.
抵抗药物 这两者并不相同
Resistance medicine, there's a difference.
你真的喜欢她 不是吗?
You really like her, don't you?
我要把她带走
I'm taking her with me.
我需要抗生素 旧的也行
I'll need a supply of antibiotics, even old ones.
还有微型针头
and microneedles.
别这么着急 亲爱的!
Not so fast, darling!
我要一份你对她进行的所有分♥析♥的详细报告
I want a detailed report of all the analyses you perform on her.
不要想假装丢失了文件!
And don't even try to pretend that you've lost the file!
你可以带她走 但我要这些文件!
You can have her, but I want the file!
[把妈妈还给我]
他妈妈被优生公♥司♥抓去治疗
His mother has been treated by Eugenics
他正在等着她被送回他身边
He's waiting for her to be returned to him.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我们走吧
Let's go.
但是你公开指责阿尔古德参议员
But you openly accuse Senator Allgood
操纵民♥意♥
of manipulating public opinion.
你认为是他策划了
Do you think he's the one who organized
金字塔事件来让自己当选?
the pyramid affair in order to get elected?
不 他的影响力没那么大
No. His influence doesn't run that deep.
很明显金字塔来自外太空
It's obvious that the pyramid is extraterrestrial
就像中♥央♥公园里的入侵区
Iike the INTRUSlON zone in Central Park.
我不同意这个观点
I don't agree with the view that lntrusion
说入侵区是危险的变种人的发源地
is a matrix of dangerous mutants.
这是阿尔古德散布的谣言 来为优生公♥司♥的利益服务
This rumor was spread by Allgood to serve the interests of Eugenice.
科学家已经证明了入侵区是通往平行
Scientists have proved that lntrusion is a gateway to parallel.
或外太空世界的门户
or extraterrestrial worlds.
我们必须面对这样的事实 我们在宇宙中并不孤独
We'll have to face the fact that we're not alone in the Universe.
但是实际上 你的观点看起来并不让人满意
But in practical terms your program doesn't seem very satisfactory.
你把所有责任都推到友好的候选人
You're putting all the blame on the outgoing candidate
阿尔古德参议员身上
Senator Allgood.
我在这说的还有阿尔古德
I'm also talking about the medical dictatorship
在优生公♥司♥的积极参与下
that ALLGOOD has imposed on NYC
强加给纽约市的医疗独♥裁♥
with the active participation of Eugenice.
我要说的是搜捕 非法实验
I'm talking about raids, illegal experiments
未经授权的血液测试和器♥官♥移♥植♥
unauthorized blood-tests and organ removal
人员失踪…我要说的是GLOBUS1
people going missing... I'm talking about GLOBUS 1
你知道这是什么 对吧?
you know what that is, don't you?
这是为优生公♥司♥工作的
It's the 'freezer' used by the mad scientists
疯狂的科学家使用的“冷冻仓”
that work for Eugenice'.
但是你必须承认确实存在着安全问题 不是吗?
But you do agree there's a real security problem, don't you?
那起二级连环谋杀
That series of murders on Level 2.
那是警♥察♥的事
That's police business.
我对联邦警♥察♥满怀信心
I have full confidence in the Federal Police.
真是个婊♥子♥!
What a bitch!
真是个婊♥子♥!
What a bitch!
一个婊♥子♥ 但对政♥治♥学得挺快
A bitch, but a fast learner about politics.
我就是这个意思!一个妓♥女♥!
That's what I mean! A whore!
够了…至于那些谋杀
That's enough... About those murders.
至今已经报告了多少起?
How many have been reported so far?
四起
Four.
谁负责这个案子?
Who's in charge of the case?
福罗伯探员 他是变♥态♥犯罪领域的专家
Inspector Froebe. He's a specialist in the abnormal.
他认为是连环杀手干的
He thinks it's the work of a serial killer.
福罗伯不是什么专家 自从他的脸被迪雅克人吃掉后
Froebe is no specialist. Hunting is all he lives for
他活着就是为了狩猎
ever since he had his face chewed on by the Dayak.
他是个真正的精神病
He's a real psychopath.
还债务缠身
He's a liability.
我不同意 梁小姐
I don't agree, Miss Liang.
福罗伯是个好警♥察♥ 而且不管怎样
Froebe is a good cop, and anyway
他在政♥治♥上是中立的
he's politically neutral.
中立…中立是不存在的
"Neutral!"..."Neutral" doesn't exist.
只有男人和女人 人类和外星人
There're only men and women,Humans and aliens.
体系内和体系外的
The integrated and the rejected.
整个他妈的宇宙都分成两部分
The whole fucking universe is split into two.
这是不到四十八小时内的第五起了!
That makes five! In less than 48 hours
真要创记录了
that's got to be a record.
完全相同的方式
Exactly the same M. O.
尸体好像是从内部炸开的
It's just as if the body had exploded from the inside.
我听说有个目击者
I was told there was a witness.
是的 他就在那边 正在等你
Yeah! He's right over there, he's waiting for you
一小时后回我办公室来
Back at my office in an hour.
我们在福罗伯那儿见 好吗?你没事吧?
You're alright? I'll see you at Froebe's, OK?
是的…是的 没事!我们到时见
Yeah... Yeah... All right! I'll see you there.
你确定没事吗?
Are you sure you're alright?
你好
Hi Mmm
要点什么?
What can I get you?
他想知道他们是否有病
He wants to know if they're diseased.
他问了你们一个问题
He asked you a question.
我…我没事 谢谢
I... I'm fine, thanks.
你所有的器官?!
All your organs?!
我换了肺 是中国的型号♥
I've... I've changed my lungs. They're a Chinese model.
不坏 很不错…而…我…
Not bad. Pretty attractive... and... I...
我也有个新的膀胱 没有问题
I have a new bladder too, no problem there.
不想喝一杯吗?
Still don't want a drink?
六起
Six.
不 七起
No. Seven.
在酒吧外面…那个目击者
Outside the bar...the witness.
我还没来得及见他
The one I never got to see.
没错 那个大块头
That's right, the giant.
他是第七个 而本该
He's the seventh and the agent who was supposed
把他带回来的那个警♥察♥是第六个
to bring him to you was the sixth.
让你想起了迪雅克人 是不是?
Reminds you of the DAYAKS, doesn't it?
这样冷血的屠♥杀♥ 就在路上发生了
Cold blooded carnage like this, right up their alley.
迪雅克人已经绝种了
The Dayaks are extinct.
三十年前的暴♥乱♥后他们都死光了
They were all exterminated after the riots, thirty years ago.
除了抓住你的那个
电影精选列表