“一九七四年十月五日,英格兰,吉尔福德市”
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
皮特·波斯尔思韦特
艾玛·汤普森
片名:因父之名
编剧:特里·乔治,吉姆·谢里丹
制片兼导演:吉姆·谢里丹
Hello, hello? Good.
我并不感激你受理此案
I never said thank you for taking up our case.
想不到我还会相信英国人
Never thought I'd trust an English person again,
尤其是律师
especially a lawyer.
总之我会简单明了地…
Anyhow, I'll be as brief and accurate as I can
交代人名,地点,日期等…
with names, dates, and places,
有利于辩护的事
anything that might help in our defense.
说明1974年,我如何在英格兰…
To explain how I happened to be in England in 1974
碰上那起炸♥弹♥案
at the time of the bombing,
这要从我在北爱老家时说起
I better take you back to Northern Ireland, where I come from.
七零年代初的贝尔法斯特兵慌马乱
See, Belfast in the early '70s was total chaos.
满街都是英军
It was strange to see soldiers on the street,
他们对民众猜疑戒惧
all of them terrified of the civilian population,
人人都可能是共和军枪手
any one of whom could be an IRA gunman.
我是个偷破铜烂铁的小毛贼
I was just a petty thief, stealing scrap metal.
在贝尔法斯特,当小偷很危险
In Belfast, that was a dangerous occupation.
下来,格里,他妈的
Get down, Gerry, for fuck's sake.
汤姆!来!
Tommo!
共和军已警告我三次了
The IRA had already given me three warnings,
这回英军误以为我是枪手
and when a British patrol mistook me for a gunman,
搞飞机搞出大祸了
that got me into real trouble.
他要狙击我们!
Is he trying to fucking shoot us!
有个狙击手!他在那上面!
There's a sniper. There's a sniper! He's up there!
我无法瞄准他
I can't get a bead on him.
先下手,免得他干掉我们!
Shoot him before he fucking kills us!
他妈的杂种!
Fucking bastards!
快去通知凯利先生
All right, hurry up and tell Mr. Kelly, love.
有两名嫌犯,在亚勃街往西行
Two suspects proceeding back west...
凯利先生!
Mr. Kelly!
浑蛋!
Murderers!
好,我们去搬枪
Okay, we're gonna have to move the guns.
你去搬装备,嗯?快
You go and move the gear, eh? Hurry up.
好,大家行动,快!
Right, everyone out now! Come on!
让开,英国鬼在追我们
Get out of the fucking way! The Brits is after us.
我尽量在快
英国鬼追我们!
The Brits is after us!
英国鬼追我们!
The Brits are after us!
进来!进来! - 格里!
In here! In here! Gerry!
快,快,走这边,孩子
Come on, come on. This way, lads.
上!上!上!上!
Go! Go! Go! Go!
他们从四面八方拥上来
Looks like they're coming out of everywhere.
暴♥动♥,暴♥动♥!
他们冲到我们面前了
They're right in front of us, boys.
什么人? - 是康伦
Who is it? It's Conlon.
抓住他
Grab him.
是你大哥格里
It's your brother, your brother Gerry.
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God!
女人离开那里!
Get the women out of there!
英国浑蛋!
Fucking English bastards!
他们发起暴♥动♥掩护狙击手
They've started a riot to cover the sniper.
把他孤立就能逮到他
If we can isolate him, we can grab him.
我们上,孩子们!
Let's go, lads.
快!动作快!
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Move it!
把那该死的小孩带开!
Get that blasted child out of here!
把那孩子带开!
Get that child out of here now!
继续前进,快
Let's move. Come on, lads.
快!快!上,上!
Come on! Come on! Go! Go! Go!
把那小孩抱开!
Move that child!
发射催泪瓦斯!
Shoot that fucking gas now!
冲锋!
来抓我们呀,浑蛋!
Come and fucking get us now, you bastards!
放开他,浑蛋!
Let him go, you bastards!
他妈的婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
你好吗?
You okay?
格里,我的朋友找你说话
I got a friend wants to talk to you.
噢,妈的! - 来吧,你是要
Oh, fuck's sake! Come on. We can do this
乖乖听话,还是要我动粗?
the easy way or the hard way, all right?
放聪明一点,走!
Let's be smart. Come on.
他们抓你大哥走了
They're taking your brother away!
上哪去?上哪去?
Where are you going? Where are you going?
我们没有偷东西
We weren't robbing no houses.
少骗人,你几时学好了?
Don't fuck with me. Suddenly you're a good boy?
你们又偷东西了?
Have you been robbing people's houses again?
我们没有偷东西!
We weren't robbing houses!
搜他的身,你安全脱身了?
Search him. Did you get away all right?
是的 - 是谁偷东西?
Aye. Who was it?
两个都有 - 那两个?
Those two?
喂,这是我的!
That isn't mine!
彼得? - 不是偷的
Peter. It isn't.
枪毙他们!老是闯空门!
Shoot the bastards! They're always robbing our houses!
去你的!
Fuck you!
爸爸!爸爸!
Daddy! Daddy!
共和军抓走格里了
The IRA has our Gerry.
带我去
Go on, show me.
那个给他
Yo, give him that.
好了,来吧,孩子们
Right, come on, lads.
好了,汤姆,把裤子脱掉!
Right, Tommo, get the trousers down.
我警告过你,丹尼
I fucking warned you, Danny.
彼得,我们没有偷,是实话
We didn't do nothing, honestly.
要我放你一马? - 她说我们做了什么?
Give you a break? What's she saying about us?
我们怎么知道做了什么?
What are we supposed to have done?
这就是我要给你的
This is what I'm gonna give you.
脱裤子!
Now, get your trousers down.
你跑进藏枪♥械♥的屋里
You just ran into a house where we had all that gear,
引来英军
and we've almost lost it.
我怎么知道,我在逃命!
What was I supposed to know? I was just trying to get away from the Brits.
因为你又在偷铅条,是吗?
'Cause you were stealing lead again, weren't you?
你在偷铅条,闭嘴!
You were stealing lead. Shut up!
是他们朝我们开枪 - 闭嘴
They were shooting at us. Shut up.
把裤子脱掉 - 为什么?
Get the strides down now. Why?
布屑若感染伤口
'Cause you'll get cloth in the wound
就要锯腿,这就是原因
and lose your leg, that's why.
拜托,彼得,你可以给我们几巴掌
Come on, Peter. Give us a few slaps.
不要射我们的腿 - 脱了
You don't have to shoot us. Fuck's sake.
瞧你这猴相!
Fucking Tarzan.
瞧他的蛋蛋!
Look at the balls on him!
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
彼得!彼得!
Peter! Peter!
年轻人不懂事,饶他们一次
They're only young. Give them a chance.
我们只是吓吓他们
We were just trying to scare some sense into them.
他又在偷铅条
He was stealing lead again.
跑进我们一所房♥子,差点连累我们
He ran through one of our houses and started all this shit.
是你闯的祸吗?
Did you start all this?
他在这里绝对活不长
Here, he'll never survive in this town. Never.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
你们滚吧!
You two blow.
丹尼,这是最后一次
And, Danny, it's the last time.
你也是,康伦,我们走,孩子们 - 把裤子穿上
The same for you, Conlon. Let's go, lads.
回来!
Come back here.
我们家从未出过小偷
We've never had a thief in our family.
也没出过贵人
We've had nothing in our family.
你找份工作好吗?
Will you get a job?
我们找不到工作,你知道我们找不到工作
We can't get jobs. You know we can't get jobs.
我就有工作
I have a job.
你也要我当签赌记录员吗?
You want me to work as a bookie's clerk?
我要你放尊重些
I want you to have some respect.
是,尊重谁呀?
Aye, respect for who?
尊重你自己
For yourself.
我要把你弄走
电影精选列表