你经常这么干吗?
How often do you do this?
有点怪怪的
It's a little weird.
你……你怀孕了?
You're... you're pregnant?
我们要有孩子了?
We're pregnant?
孩子!我们有孩子了
We are! We're pregnant.
功劳在你,不过我播的种
Mostly you, but I helped.
这里的幼儿园更好
The preschools are better here,
但我真的希望他或她能去小镇上高中。
but I really want him or her to go to high school in Smallville.
然后大学呢?
And what about college?
我们想让孩子出国学习吗?
Do we want our child to study abroad?
拓展世界观很重要
A broadened worldview is important,
但如果我一直在牛津巡逻,会引起别人注意的
but people will notice if I'm constantly patrolling Oxford.
我们有一辈子的时间来做这些美妙的决定
We have our entire lives to make all of those wonderful decisions.
但今天我们要像往常一样工作
But today we work, like always.
我得去准备了
I have to go get ready.
是蝙蝠侠!
It's Batman!
杀了他!
Shoot him!
不用你帮忙
I had him.
我也很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you, too.
什么风把你吹来了?
And to what do I owe the pleasure?
小丑在大都会。
The joker is in Metropolis.
我来调查他为什么来这
I'm here to find out why.
小丑,好吧
Joker. Right.
我有个喜讯,布鲁斯
I have news, Bruce.
路易斯怀孕了,你愿不……
Lois is pregnant. - How...
你面对毁灭日的时候手都没抖过
Your hands didn't tremble when you faced doomsday.
现在却抖了
They are now.
还咧嘴笑得像个傻子
And you're grinning like an idiot.
好吧,还真是,我确实吓坏了
Well, I'll be. I'm terrified.
恭喜你了,克拉克
Congratulations, Clark.
找到小丑后我会立刻离开你的城市
I'll be out of your city as soon as I find the joker.
你能处理下这些吗?
You mind cleaning this up?
每次都这样
Every single time.
说“茄子
Say "cheese."
有些不对劲,我们走
Something's wrong. Let's go.
再等一……
Just one more...
吉米!
Jimmy!
就知道你在这,露易丝
Imagine meeting you here, Lois.
假期太好玩了,小布丁。
Vacation is so fun, puddin'.
只给你最好的,哈利
Only the very best for you, Harley.
我鞋子上沾了点吉米
Ew... I got some Jimmy on my shoe.
路易斯
Lois.
你在用氪星石做实验。
You were experimenting with kryptonite.
为什么?t
Why?
为了……反正不是为了对付超人
Well, no... not to hurt Superman.
我们想知道它是否能被用来治疗疾病
We wanted to know if it could be used to cure disease
或者当能源用
or as a power source.
我们是科学家,不是怪物
We're scientists, not monsters.
它现在落入怪物之手了
It's in the hands of monsters now.
我要一份包含所有的…
I want a list of every...
我找不到路易斯了
I can't find Lois.
我看不见她人,也听不见她声音
I can't see her, I can't hear her.
超人,还有其他人在
Superman, we're not alone.
他抓了她?
He has her?
帮我,拜托了!
Help me. Please!
这是给所有正义联盟成员的重要电♥话♥。
This is a priority call to all justice league members.
我在大都会,急需尽可能多的人手。
I need as many of you as we can spare in Metropolis.
有个女人失踪了。
A woman is missing.
你要所有正义联盟成员参与一个人口失踪案?
You want the whole justice league on a missing person case?
是的,我们相信是小丑绑♥架♥了她
Yes. We believe she was taken by the joker.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
失踪的女人是谁,蝙蝠侠?
Who is this woman, Batman?
她是我们中的一员
She's one of ours.
她叫路易斯·莱恩
Her name is Lois Lane.
路易斯
Lois.
戴安娜,路易斯失踪前最后一次被目击的地点是大都会码头
Diana, miss Lane was last seen at the Metropolis docks.
去那查下有没有人见到她或者小丑
Find out if anyone saw her or the joker.
我在那与你会和
I'll meet you there.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
闪电侠,我们在大都会搜寻路易斯
Flash, we're searching for Lois Lane in Metropolis.
超人负责空中搜索
Superman is in the air.
我需要你搜寻地下的每个角落
I need you to search everything underground.
得令
On it.
蝙蝠侠,我找到稻草人了
Batman, I found scarecrow.
他死了,是小丑病毒
He's dead. Joker toxin.
他的实验室被人洗劫过
His lab has been ransacked.
有些不对劲
Something's wrong.
动不了了
Ugh. Can't move...
好好碎觉吧
Rest in pieces.
闪电侠,回答
Flash, come in.
闪电侠!
Flash!
小丑已经离开大都会了
The joker is no longer in Metropolis.
他和哈莉奎茵一起偷了一艘潜水艇
He's stolen a submarine with Harley Quinn.
同时带走了路易斯
They took Lois with them.
找到了
I see it.
蝙蝠侠,潜艇上少了一个弹头
Batman, one of the warheads is missing.
她在哪?
Where is she?
毁灭日
Doomsday.
不!
No!
我不会让你伤害任何人的!
I will not let you hurt anyone!
该出发了,亲爱的
Time to go, honey.
好人正在路上,他们都有点暴躁。
Good guys are coming and they tend to get punchy.
你们哪也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
稻草人的毒药,里面还混杂了氪星石颗粒
Scarecrow's fear toxin, mixed with kryptonite particles.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我开了个最棒的玩笑
I'm pulling the best joke ever.
它将是我的杰作!
It'll be my masterpiece!
超人,不管你看到了什么,停下
Superman, stop. Whatever you're seeing,
那不是真的
it's not real.
做好准备!
Brace yourselves!
你带走了他的妻子
You took his wife.
带走了他未出生的孩子还有他的城市
You took his unborn child and his city.
为了什么?
Why?
都这么多年了,老友,我做事还需要理由?
After all these years, batsy, you really need reasons from me?
一直以来都是你我之间的斗争
This has always been about us.
这次为什么要这么做?
Why do this to him?
因为每次和你玩,我都会输
Because every time you and I play, I lose.
所以这次我想开简单模式
So I thought I'd try our game on easy mode for once.
就像用一只小猫咪打死小狗
And it was as easy as beating a puppy to death
一样简单
with a kitten!
卡·艾尔……克拉克
Kal-El... Clark.
戴安娜,是我杀了他们
Diana. I killed them.
不,是那个疯子策划了这些
No! That madman orchestrated this.
他才是这事的真凶,也只有他是
He's responsible. Only him.
能帮我照顾好她吗? - 当然可以
Will you keep her safe? - Of course.
超人,你还好吧?
Superman, are you okay?
他在哪?
Where is he?
小丑在哪?
Where is the joker?
蝙蝠侠带他去了阿卡姆疯人院
Batman took him to arkham asylum.
不过我觉得你现在最好不要去找他
But I don't think you should be anywhere near him.
你失去了至亲
You've had an unfathomable loss.
你需要时间去缓和下
You need time to process it.
请不要做出让自己后悔一辈子的事
Please don't do something you'll regret for the rest of your life.
我已经做了
I already have.
有人让你失去了一切,不是吗?
Someone took everything from you, didn't they?
然后看看你变成了什么
And look at what you became.
到处打架斗殴泄愤
The punching, kicking embodiment of wrath.
你觉得同样的事发生在他身上会变成什么样?
What do you think he'll become, hmm?
一个认识到自己只是普通人的神?
A god who deluded himself into believing he was just a man?
超人会变成什么?
What will Superman turn into?
电影精选列表