自远古以来
Since the dawn of time...
故事的讲述者们就能以妙语绝词使听者欲罢不能
Storytellers have enchanted audiences with their words.
但他们还有更为罕见的天赋
But there is an even rarer gift;
有一些故事讲述者 只要大声读出来
There are those, who by reading out loud...
就能使书中人物鲜活起来
Can bring characters to life.
走出书本 进入现实世界
Out of books and into our world.
宝宝睡 睡觉觉
Go to sleep now. go to sleep, baby girl.
这个也许有用 我读给她听吧
Maybe this will work. let me read to her.
她还太小
She's too young.
能听懂的
No.
读给我听吧
Why don't you read to me?
很久很久以前 有一个小女孩
Once upon a time, there was a dear little girl. . .
所有认识她的人都很喜爱她
Who was loved by everyone who met her. . .
但她奶奶对她尤其偏爱
But especially by her grandmother,
奶奶可以给她世上一切东西
Who would've given her anything.
奶奶送给小女孩一顶丝绒做的小红帽
Once she gave her a little hood of red velvet. ''
怎么回事
What was that?
怎么了
What?
没什么 没事
I don't know. nothing.
小红帽很适合小姑娘
Red velvet that suited her so well. . .
于是她再也不愿意戴别的帽子了
That she refused to wear anything instead of it.
于是所有人都叫她小红帽
So she was called little red riding hood. ''
大多数闻名于世的银舌头
Most of these silvertongues, as they are known...
总是不欲外人所知他们的能力
Prefer to keep their skills a secret.
但也有人甚至都不知晓自己的天赋
But some do not even know that this gift is theirs...
直到为时已晚
...until it is too late.
我们没走错路吧
Is this the right way?
下个路口左转
Next turn on the left.
你确定 我怎么觉得已经过去了
Are you sure? because I think we missed it.
谁是开车的 老爸你
Who's the driver? dad.
导航的是谁 我嘛
Who's the navigator? me.
-我以前有没有领错路过 -没有
- Have I ever got us lost before? - No.
没有吧
No.
快看 大脚野人
Oh, hey. look, a sasquatch.
到拐弯了 快左拐
Hey! oh, the turning, ieft, ieft, ieft!
阿尔卑斯古物研究者书店应该是在
The aipine antiquarian bookshop should be
这条街的尽头
At the end of this street. . .
在广场的右手边就是了
And on the right-hand side of the square.
不错
Good.
对了 为什么我们去的每一家书店
By the way, how come every bookshop we go to
都有上千年的历史啊
Is a thousand years old?
为什么我们不能去一家
Why can't we go to one. . .
既有热巧克力又卖♥♥新书的书店呢
That sells hot chocolate and books that are actually new?
我这样的图书装订商
What good would a bookbinder
去新潮书店有什么好处
Like me be in a new bookstore?
我喜欢古旧的书籍 印有花纹的纸页
I love old books. the marbied pages--
有质感的书页 皮质的封面
end papers, the leather binding. .
这才是我该待的地方
This is my kind of place.
-也许你会在这里找到它的 莫 -找到什么
- Maybe you'll find it here, mo. - Find what?
你一直在找的那本书
That book you're always looking for.
我没有特意找什么
I'm not looking for anything particular.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I've noticed?
在书店里除非你仔细看过每个角落
You never leave a bookshop unless
每排书架 否则你绝不离开
You've checked every corner,every shelf.
-是嘛 -你每次都会黯然离开
- Don't we? - No, you always come away disappointed.
有时你甚至会眼圈发红
Sometimes your eyes are even a little red.
那是因为书上总是布满灰尘
It's because old books are dusty.
快看 是《小小间谍》哇
Hey, look, harriet the spy.
我要进去了 你进去吗
I'm going inside. you want to come?
-《神秘园》耶 -或者你可以待在这里
- The secret garden! - Or I guess you could stay here.
下午好 我是莫提玛 弗夏特
Afternoon. I'm mortimer folchart.
那位著名的书籍医生啊
The famous book doctor.
你来的正好
Well, you're just in time.
看看这个可怜的小病人
Look at this poor patient.
他还有救吗
Do you think we can save him?
-情况还挺乐观 -太好了
- I think the prognosis is good. - Excellent.
-藏品真丰富啊 -没错
- Quite the collection you have. - Yes.
-如果你想四处看看 请随意 -谢谢
- If you'd like to look around, be my guest. - Thank you.
好吧 好眼光
Fine, intelligent eye.
叫他黑美人怎么样
What do you say to calling him black beauty?
我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my dear child.
想像一下 赫迪
Imagine, Heidi.
摩羯的人正在错误的地方寻找脏手指
Capricorn's men were looking for Dustfinger in the wrong place.
宝藏岛的西南尽头
Southwest end of treasure island.
他从未离开过村庄
He hadn 't left the village.
甚至从未试过
He hadn 't even tried.
脏手指在巴斯塔家里
Dustfinger was in Basta 's house.
那是什么 是什么从山那头过来
What is that? coming over the hill?
是某种野兽
It's a beast of some kind!
脏手指
Dustfinger.
他不喜欢被人逗弄
He doesn't like to be tickled.
你应该再小心一些
And you should be more careful.
他叫葛文
His name's gwin.
我知道虽然他很可爱
And I know he looks charming. . .
可你也知道人们如何说书籍和封面的
But you know what they say about books and covers.
我知道
Uh. . . . yeah, I do.
我还知道人们怎么说
I also know what they say about
关于和陌生人说话的 失陪
Talking to strangers. excuse me.
可我不是陌生人 美琪
But I'm not a stranger, Meggie.
你不记得我了 我们只见过一次
You won't remember me, we only met once,
当时你还很小
And you were quite small.
但我绝非陌生人
But I'm no stranger.
你好啊 银舌头
Hello, silvertongue.
我正在和你女儿叙旧
I was just having a talk with your daughter.
美琪 去车里等我
Meggie, go wait for me in the van.
没事的 他是我老朋友
It's all right, he's a friend.
-爸 -快去
- Dad. - Do it now!
一起去散步如何
Let's you and me go for a little walk.
我一直都在找你
I've been looking for you.
这么多年来 我与你总是只差一步之遥
I've been one step behind you for years.
等待你找到寻找多年的东西
Waiting for you to find what it is you've been searching for.
你到底想怎么样
Just tell me what you want.
我要你纠正9年前你犯下的错误
I want you to put right the wrong you did nine years ago.
我来是警告你
And I'm here to warn you,
摩羯知道你们的安身之处在哪
Capricorn knows where you're staying.
他的手下眼下就在那里
His men are there now
等待你们父女回家 守株待兔
Waiting for you and your daughter to come home.
-他想要你为他朗读 -看来他不太走运
- He wants you to read for him. - Well, he's out of luck.
我不再大声朗读了
I don't read aloud anymore.
如果他找到你 难道还会有反抗的余地吗
If he finds you, you really think you'll have a choice?
我可以帮你们隐藏行迹 可我不愿意
I could help you stay hidden, but I won't.
除非你答应送我回家才行
Not unless you promise to send me home.
我在这里太久了
I've been here too long.
送我回家去吧 银舌头
Send me home, silvertongue.
-为我朗读 -很抱歉 我不能帮你
- Read to me. - I'm sorry, I can't help you.
太危险了 我无法掌控局面
It's too dangerous. it's uncontrollable.
如果你不帮我 那我就去找别人
If you won't help me, I'll find someone who can.
把书给我
Just give me the book.
什么书 那本书不在我手上
What book? I don't have the book.
-不在你手上? -不在
- You don't have the book? - No.
我四下都找过了 没有找到
I've searched everywhere. I don't have it.
你包里是什么
What's in the bag?
你终于找到一本了啊
Did you finally find one?
真好笑 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it?
奇怪吧 我恰好出现
Strange, my turning up here right at that very moment.
生活中总有些时候
You know, there are times in life
什么都是手到擒来
When the stars just simply align.
可惜现在不是那种时候
But this is not one of those times!
爸爸
Dad!
-美琪 -怎么回事啊
- Meggie! - What's happening?
电影精选列表