问题是 我是说 到现在
The thing is, I mean, it's been,
到现在已经过去六个月了
it's coming up on six months now,
依然没有线索
and still no clues.
这正是人们所担心的
That's what people are worried about.
谢谢你的来电 珍
Thanks for your call, Jen.
你的观点确实不错
You do make some good points.
我们的节目就快结束了
We're coming up on the end,
还有点时间再接听几位朋友的来电
we still got time for a few more calls
热♥线♥号♥码是8 500500500 0
8, triple 500 zero is the number to call.
现在导播提示又有电♥话♥打进 今晚我们节目要火啊
Switchboard again, tonight is lit up.
你好 我是第一次打电♥话♥进来
Hi, I'm just a first time caller.
为什么你对麦肯家族
Why don't you show a bit of compassion
不表现出一点同情心呢?
for the McCann family?
以及他们所经历的一切
And what they must be going through.
每个人似乎都忘记了。。。
Everyone seems to forget--
绝对的
Absolutely.
如果你指的是麦肯家的家人
If you're referring to the family, first McCann,
听着 我觉得永远都会有
and look, I think there's just always going to be
一定程度的哗众取宠
a certain level of sensationalism.
是 但我是说 你得承认 大卫
Yeah, but I mean, you got to admit, David,
你的听众 你懂吗 你的听众并不知道
it's not, you know, your listeners know,
你的听众都在市中心
Your listeners are all just downtown.
- 大多数来电的人 - 不只是市中心
- Most of our callers. - Not just downtown.
这件事传遍了这整个州
This whole state has had a reputation
- 搞得人心惶惶 - 哦 拜托
- for this kind of thing. - Oh come on,
不算什么古老的真实事件
not that old true story.
都市传奇
Urban myth.
都市里流传的传奇故事而已
It's urban folk lore, folk lore.
你可以称之为民间传说
Call it folk lore if you want.
这不是我说的重点 好么
That's not what I said, is it.
我是觉得一定会有听众
I just think there's gonna be listeners out there
认为你们把这件事笼统化草率化了
who think you're over generalizing it.
接下来 你要拿出燃烧的火把
Next you, you wanna get out the flaming torches
和沥青干草叉
and the pitch forks.
我们都有点害怕
We're all a little spooked.
我有一个家人
I've got a family member
他是当时在现场的一名警官
who's a police officer who was on the scene
当他们找到那女孩的时候
when they found that girl,
他委婉地描述了现场的情况
he'll tell you what they found was not pretty.
这并不意味着凶手
That doesn't mean that the perpetrators
- 有权。。。 - 不 要我说应该
- are entitled to-- - No, but I say
把他们吊在最高的树上
hang them from the highest tree.
把他们吊在最高的树上
Hang them from the highest tree.
你有权发表你的意见
You're entitled to your opinion
麦迪
Maddie,
天呐 你吓我一跳
god you scared me.
怎么了?
What is it?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
为什么?
Why not?
我床底下有东西
There's something under my bed.
怎么 你害怕卫生球?
What, are you scared of moth balls?
我没在开玩笑
It's not funny.
那走吧
Come on then.
麦迪
Maddie.
不要
No.
麦迪 来 趴下
Maddie, get down here.
瞧 下面什么都没有
See, nothing there.
好了 回床上去
Come on, back to bed.
可是我真的听见下面有动静
But I heard something under there.
是真的
I did.
你听见什么了?
What did you hear?
像这样搞笑的声音
Funny noise like this.
它们可能还会回来的 莎木
They might come back, Sam.
它们要是再来 你就大叫 我会对付它们的
If they do, just yell out and I'll deal with it.
真的?
How?
我是你姐姐 麦迪
I'm your sister, Maddie,
我不会让任何人伤害你
I would never let anyone hurt you.
可是你要怎么对付它们呢?
But how would you get rid of them?
我赤手空拳干掉它们
I'd kill 'em with my bare hands.
不嘛
No,
我想知道
I wanna know.
如果它们先把你干掉了呢?
What happens if they killed you first?
我会想办法的 麦迪
I'd find a way, Maddie,
好吗?
okay?
好了 很晚了
Come on, it's late.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
不好意思打扰你了
Sorry to bother you but
我的车坏了
my car has broken down.
我能借用一下府上的电♥话♥吗?
Could I use your phone?
你没手♥机♥吗?
Don't you have a mobile?
手♥机♥没电了
Battery's flat.
今晚我点儿太背
It's just not my night.
对不起 我不能让你进来
Sorry, I can't let you in.
只需要一分钟
It'll just take a minute.
能等我妈妈回来吗?
Can you wait for my mom?
她随时都可能回来
She'll be home any minute now.
莎木?
Sam?
撒拧啊?
Who is it?
麦迪 钥匙呢?
Maddie, where are the keys?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
快啊!
Come on!
法克!
Fuck!
抓住她!
Get her!
嗷!
Ow!
操!
Fuck!
操你个婊♥子♥
Shit, bitch.
干
Fuck.
“禁入”
“禁止入内”
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
干
Fuck.
法克 泄特
Fuck, shit.
哦 见鬼
Oh fuck.
你引得那死狗叫唤了
You made the bloody dog bark.
来
Come.
和我一块
With me.
干嘛?
What?
我不想再这么下去了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我受够了
I've had enough.
她们越来越年轻
They're getting younger and younger.
等我说结束
It's over,
才结束
when I say it's over,
好吗?
alright?
好吧
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
这才是我的乖女人
And that's a good girl.
你对我来说是什么?
What are you to me?
说 你是什么?
What are you?
我是个乖女人
I'm a good girl.
你是个乖女人 没错
You're a good girl, exactly.
别叫了!
Shut up!
他来这干嘛?
What's he doing here?
去搞定他 卡尔
Get rid of him, Karl.
你得去找那个女孩!
You gotta go find that girl!
明天
Tomorrow.
什么?
What?
天快黑了
It's getting dark.
老子他妈要放松
Fucking relax.
丹妮斯 卡尔 所以你们有家了
Denise, Karl, so you do have a home.
电影精选列表