快点,快点。
Come on, come on.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
迟到了。 我想是的。
Late. That I figured.
亲爱的,这是 对我来说是件大事。
Honey, this is a big deal for me.
嗯,亨德里克斯有钥匙 吉普和我找不到零件。
Well, Hendricks had the keys to the jeep and I couldn't find the spares.
极好的。听, 帮我一个忙
Terrific. Listen, do me a favor
假装你已经 一直在这里。
act as if you've been here the whole time.
我该怎么做?
How do I do that?
只是看起来很无聊。
Just look bored.
谢谢,友好高中乐队 为了那雄辩的选择。
Thank you, Amity High School Band for that eloquent selection.
我们又快乐了。。。
We're happy once again...
妈妈,迈克尔不和我说话。
Mama, Michael won't talk to me.
你在这里干什么,老虎?
What are you doing here, tiger?
西尔维拉太太不能来。 没关系。没关系。
Mrs. Silvera couldn't come. It's okay. It's okay.
现在,今年的阿米蒂小姐,
And now, this year's Miss Amity,
蒂娜?威尔科克斯。。。
Tina Wilcox...
…会剪彩,
...will cut the ribbon,
正式开业 这家豪华的新旅馆。
officially opening this luxurious new hotel.
这棵摇钱树, 你可能已经注意到了,
This money tree, you may have noticed,
是伦彼得森捐赠的,
is donated by Len Peterson,
友好的建设者 海岸公♥寓♥,
the builder of Amity Shores Condominiums,
表示善意 面向社会。
as a gesture of goodwill towards the community.
让我们替伦听听。
Let's hear it for Len.
谢谢你,伦。
Thank you, Len.
1500美元作为特别礼物送给 友好奖学金基金。
$1,500 as a special gift to the Amity Scholarship Fund.
去吧,蒂娜。剪掉它。
Go ahead, Tina. Cut it.
好样的女孩。
Atta girl.
现在是友好高中! 乐队又来了。
And now the Amity High Schoo! Band once again.
上的点心 院子里,所有人。
Refreshments on the patio, everyone.
哦,孩子。
Oh, boy.
我们去拿吧。
Let's go get it.
布罗迪,你好吗? 嘿,伦,你好吗?
Brody, how are you? Hey, Len, how are you?
你好,马丁。
Hello, Martin.
我认为进展顺利。
I think it went well.
哦,他妈的演讲,拉里。
Oh, hell of a speech, Larry.
极好的。拉里,是的 就在钱上。
Terrific. Larry, it was right on the money.
非常感谢你,伦。
Thank you very much, Len.
哦,伦,你呢 认识我儿子,拉里?
Oh, Len, have you met my son, Larry?
不,不。 拉里?朱尼尔。
No, no. Larry Junior.
呃,拉里,你能 请过来,好吗?
Uh, Larry, would you get over here, please?
别走开。 给你,拉里。
Don't go away. Here we go, Larry.
向伦问好。
Say hello to Len.
你好吗? 嗨,拉尔。
How you doing? Hi, Lar.
-嗨。 -嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
帅哥。
Nice lookin' boy.
谢谢您。 艾伦。
Thank you. Ellen.
亲爱的,你会成为一个爱吗, 确保酒吧是开着的
Honey, would you be a love, make sure that the bar is open
所有人都被带走了 关心和快乐?隐马尔可夫模型?
and everyone is taken care of and happy? Hmm?
快乐。当然。
Happy. Sure.
是的,先生,非常好的女士。
Yes, sir, fantastic lady.
不知道什么 如果没有她我就好了。
Don't know what I would do without her.
真正地?我也不知道。
Really? Neither do I.
你表弟几岁了?
How old is your cousin?
她17岁。 她是大四的。
She's 17. She's a senior.
我不喜欢相亲。
I'm not crazy about blind dates.
哦,如果他们有 白色的小手杖和锡杯。
Oh, they're okay if they got little white canes and tin cups.
太可怕了。
That's awful.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, what the hell.
你妈妈有没有 把这些放在一起?
Did your mom put all this together?
是的,这是她的工作。
Yeah, it's her job.
是她打的吗?
Did she make the punch?
不。
No.
很好。太可怕了。
Good. It's terrible.
你跳舞吗?
Do you dance?
不。
Nope.
我也是。
Me neither.
你下一个要问谁?
Who you gonna ask next?
蒂娜?威尔科克斯。
Tina Wilcox.
埃德的女朋友。 你疯了。
Ed's girlfriend. You're crazy.
问也不疼。
It doesn't hurt to ask.
有时是最美的 女孩是最孤独的。
Sometimes the most beautiful girls are the loneliest.
那是一坨屎!
That's a crock of shit!
我知道。
I know.
是第四个还是第五个 在泽西海岸过夜?
Was it the fourth or fifth night at the Jersey shore?
这是第四次。
It was the fourth.
我以为你 不会尊重我的。
I thought you wouldn't respect me.
是的。是的。
I did. I did.
我们为什么不离开这里?
Why don't we get outta here?
想混日子吗?
Want to fool around?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你上场了。
You're on.
这个管子有 比你多的藤壶。
This pipe has more barnacles than you do.
你在做什么? 我告诉过你。。。
What are you doing? I told you...
把它刷到你的左边。
Brush it off to your left.
你的另一个左边。
Your other left.
嘿,我以为你 应该下班了。
Hey, I thought you're supposed to be off duty.
早上好。
Well, good morning.
一直到中午。 这是我自己的时间。
Till noon. This is on my own time.
嘿,头儿?
Hey, Chief?
是啊?
Yeah?
你有个金盘子 在主频道。
You got a gold-plater in the main channel.
一艘大型巡洋舰。
A big cruiser.
在哪儿?
Whereabouts?
离题。 没有运行灯。
Off the Point. No running lights.
只是一面潜水旗。
Just a diver's flag.
想让我跑出去吗?
Want me to run out there?
是的,你会吗?我跑不了 不管怎样这该死的东西。
Yeah, would you? I can't run this damn thing anyway.
很高兴这么做。
Happy to do it.
好的,再见 回到办公室。
Okay, I'll see you back at the office.
把老人带走 与你同在的大海。
And take the old man of the sea with you.
好吧,把保龄球扔了。
All right, cast off the bowline.
然后离开 船尾线。
And then cast off the stern line.
然后离开 弹簧线。走吧!
And then cast off the spring line. Let's go!
听着,我们只会 给你几分钟
Look, we're only gonna be here for a few minutes
然后我们就完蛋了。
and then we're gem' out.
我不能和你一起去吗? 不。
Can't I come with you? No.
拜托?他可以来 如果他愿意的话跟我一起。
Please? He can come with me if he wants.
耶! 不!
Yay! No!
没有雅维? 不,耶-
No yav? No yay-
嘘,下船,小子。
Boo, off the boat, brat.
哦,他能帮我 至少在那时。来吧。
Oh, he can help me at least then. Come on.
喝倒采。大兄弟。
Boo. Big brothers.
嘿,肖恩,你从来没有 以前当过主播吗?
Hey, Sean, you ever been an anchor before?
快点!哇哦!
Come on! Whoa!
嘿,迈克,m。 你好。
Hey, Mike, m. Hi.
马上出去? 不。
Going out right away? No.
很好。我想要你 去见我的表妹。
Good. I want you to meet my cousin.
听着,别担心,我会见到她的。 我去见她。
Look, don't worry, I'll meet her. I'll meet her.
好的,汤姆,回头见。 星期四同一时间-
Okay, Tom, see you later. Same time Thursday-
嘿,安迪! 在这里!
Hey, Andy! Over here!
待会儿见!
See you guys later!
我们得到了什么? 怎么了?
What do we got? What's the problem?
呃,什么不是?
Uh, what isn't?
布鲁克?
Brooke?
布鲁克!
Brooke!
杰基,嗨!
Jackie, hi!
快,快,快,那是谁? 我想我恋爱了。
Quick, quick, quick, who's that? I think I'm in love.
是的,我希望那是表妹。
Yeah, I hope that's the cousin.
幸运,幸运,幸运,幸运!
Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky!
嘿,蒂姆,你看到 她看着你的样子?
Hey, Tim, did you see the way she was looking at you?
电影精选列表