对于大多数人来说 朱迪 · 丹奇女爵是M夫人
For most of us, Dame Judi Dench is M.
怎么回事
For God's sake!
007: 大破天幕杀机
快把路让开
Just get out of the way!
你不认识这是哪的车吗 - 夫人...
Don't you recognise the car? - Madam...
角色因她得到大为改观
She transformed the role,
她让詹姆斯 · 邦德来到一个新时代
and helped bring James Bond into the 21st century.
一生的表演经历让她
A lifetime of experience allowed her
演绎了一个现代版的M夫人 充满人格魅力
to create a very modern, and very human, M.
朱迪有胆识 M夫人也有
Judi has balls, M has balls.
而且她运用自如
And she knows how to use them.
在屏幕上看见她时 你一下就与她产生共鸣
You connect with her immediately when you see her on screen,
因为她眼中的那份喜悦
because there's a sort of joy,
闪闪惹人爱
and there's this twinkle in her eye,
简直就和魔法一样
which is just sort of magical.
朱迪会以一种特殊的方法挑战你
Judi challenges you
让你感到害怕 同时也让你感到兴奋
in an extraordinary, frightening and exhilarating way,
这样你才能展现出最好的自我
to be the very, very, very best that you can.
要前进
You've got to progress.
不能停滞不前 也不能后退
You can't ever stand still. You can't go back.
除了出演邦德电影 朱迪还演过...
Besides Bond, Judi's shown the world how it's done
独♥立♥电影
in independent film...
是要亲和点还是严肃点
Should I smile or shall I be serious?
好莱坞大♥片♥
..Hollywood film,
莎翁戏剧
Shakespeare...
敞开肚子喝吧
Drinks all round!
现代戏剧
..modern theatre,
电视情景喜剧
TV sitcom,
音乐剧
musicals...
亦或是给一只老鼠配音
and even as a mouse.
真是一头雾水
So confusing!
当然 她算是国宝级的演员
And then of course, there is her national treasure status.
她会说自己不喜欢被当成国宝来对待
She would say she doesn't enjoy being a national treasure,
那都是她在胡说八道
which would be an absolute bloody lie.
她还偷着乐呢
She loves it!
除了荧幕上那个我们熟知的朱迪
But beyond the Dame Judi we all think we know,
荧幕下的她
there is another Judi.
天性自然 神秘莫测 鲜少与外界交流
Private, instinctive, enigmatic.
我在扮演别人时 模仿别人说话时
I feel more comfortable when I'm dressed up as somebody else,
我会更加自在些
being somebody else, and talking.
我觉得做自己有点难
I find it difficult to go along as myself.
在我看来 她就是那种在自己作品中
I do think she's one of those people who expresses something in her art
表达在生活中难以描述的思想
that she cannot express in life.
让观众捧腹大笑 她会很开心
She'll enjoy making you laugh.
当然 她也能让你泪流不止
But equally, she's capable of making you cry,
情感丰富 跌宕起伏
and doing that turn on a sixpence.
那时 你会发现自己看到了内心深处的她
And you do feel that at that moment you've seen into the soul -
那个真正的朱迪
the real Judi.
我觉得真正的朱迪
I think the real Judi dresses in leather
是穿着铆钉皮衣
with metal spikes on it,
整晚大唱庞克摇滚乐
and screams punk rock all night
不在意是否扰民 是否会吓死小猫
and annoys the neighbours, kills cats.
为了能更好的认识朱迪 · 丹奇女爵
In order to understand the real Dame Judi Dench,
我们会一起探索她演艺生涯中一些难忘的角色
we will explore some of the most powerful performances of her career.
通过这些表演 我们希望能发现她的秘诀
Through them, we will uncover her secrets
给大家展示
and show why she is regarded
她被誉为史上最有才演员的原因
as one of the most versatile actors in history.
朱迪·丹奇
小世界 大舞台
约五十年前 年轻的朱迪正在去
Over 50 years ago, a young Judi was on her way
她人生中最难忘的一次试演
to one of the most memorable auditions of her life.
她已在皇家莎士比亚剧团小有成就
Already a success at the Royal Shakespeare Company,
但她还未涉入电影圈
she had yet to make her mark in film.
在第一次拍电影前 我去过一次电影试演
I went up about a film once, before I'd ever made a film,
我走进一个房♥间 里面坐着五位身材魁梧的男士
and I went into a room and there were five big men there.
他们叫我坐下 然后一句话也不说
They offered me a seat, and nobody said anything.
其中有个人看了我很久
This man looked at me for a long time,
然后把嘴里的雪茄拿出来 说道
and then he took a cigar out of his mouth, and he said,
丹奇小姐 你的脸长得可真不协调
"Miss Dench, you have every single thing wrong with your face."
他说完 我就起身径直走出了房♥间
And I got up and I walked out of the room.
# These boots are made for walking #
# And that's just what they'll do #
# One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you... #
这傻瓜是谁 很显然
Who was that idiot? You know.
我敢肯定这个人
I'm sure he's at the home for
一定退休在家 想着
retired directors somewhere going,
哈维 · 韦恩斯坦
韦恩斯坦电影公♥司♥
联合主席&联合创始人
我怎么会说这样的话
what the hell did I say that for?
她的脸能让人喜悦
She has a face that lights up anything.
光彩远超明月
She'd light up the moon.
# Start walking... #
50年后的今天
50 years after that audition,
朱迪·丹奇女爵已是当今世界
Dame Judi Dench has become one of the most successful
公认的最成功的演员之一
and recognised actors in the world.
很大程度上 这都与其在国际间谍片中的表演有关
This was in no small part due to her role in international espionage.
他们以为自己是谁啊
Who the hell do they think they are?
我向总理做汇报时
I report to the Prime Minister,
他都知道
and even he's smart enough
007:皇家赌场
不要过问我们的行动
not to ask me what we do.
真是一帮自以为是 道貌岸然的马屁精
Have you ever seen such a bunch of self-righteous, arse-covering prigs?
我都没想过自己能扮演M夫人
I didn't for a second ever imagine that I would play M.
我也算是一位邦德的大粉丝
And I was a huge fan of the Bond films.
17年间拍摄了7部电影
17 years, and did seven films,
依次是: 黄金眼(1995)明日帝国(1997)
黑日危机(1999)择日而亡(2002)
皇家赌场(2006) 大破量子危机(2008)
大破天幕杀机(2012)
风光无限好
and just the most glorious time.
邦德系列电影只是一部分
But Bond is only one part of the story.
朱迪在电影界的突破
Judi's real break in cinema
布朗夫人
来自一部拍给BBC的低成本影片
came on a low-budget film made for the BBC.
那时她已年过花甲
Judi was in her 60s.
她公开承认过
She openly confessed that
拍摄这部电影 她是害怕的
she was terrified about doing it,
约翰 · 梅登
布朗夫人 导演
我就询问她原因
and I said, "why?".
她的演艺生涯如此辉煌
It seems improbable,
经历也是如此丰富 这不应该啊
given the breadth and depth of experience that she'd had in her career.
她说 是因为我对自己没有信心
And she said, "Because I don't trust that I'll know what to do."
我的首要任务就是试着给予她信心
My job was initially to try and engender confidence in her
这样她才能顺利拍摄完电影
that she could pull it off.
这个项目确实让她感到胆怯
The project definitely daunted her.
这是你在电影中的扮演的第一个主角 对吧
It's your first real starring role in a movie, isn't it?
是的没错
It is. It is.
是因为你不热爱电影吗
Because you don't like films much, do you?
只是我不了解这个产业
I don't know the business of it.
我只能完完全全依靠导演
I really rely very, very, very much on the director.
在拍电影时 我对自己没什么信心
I'm very, very unsure of myself in the movies, very.
要是朱迪都紧张了 那其他演员不是得要吓死了
But if Judi was nervous, her co-star was terrified.
夫人 布朗先生到了
Mr Brown, ma'am.
起先我是被吓到了
She frightened the life out of me at first.
她在这个领域太出名了
Because, you know, she was such a giant of the business.
我就对约翰·梅登说
And I said to John Madden,
我要先与她见一面
I'll do the part,
再决定是否接这个角色
but I want to meet her first.
比利 · 康纳利
演员
我们交流 聊一下我们讨厌的人
We talked, and we found who we didn't like,
我觉得如果我们有共同讨厌的人
which I always find endears me to people,
更容易拉近彼此间的关系
if we are linked by people we loathe.
你懂这种感觉吗
You know?
比利·康纳利在电影中扮演约翰·布朗
Billy Connolly played the part of John Brown,
他在她丈夫艾伯特王子死后
who was to console the Queen
前来慰问皇后
after the death of her husband, Prince Albert.
说真心话 我没想到我会以这样的心境与你见面
Honest to God, I never thought to see you in such a state.
电影精选列表