Ah, man, there's none left for me.
天啊,没给自己留
What was that?
怎么回事?
Talking?
说话?
I can't talk... Words!
我不能说… 话
Ouch.
哎哟
Ouch? What is an "ouch"?
哎哟? “哎哟”是什么?
A word. What's a word?
一个词 “词” 是什么
This. This is a word.
这个 “这个”是一个词
I'm talking! I'm talking! I can talk!
我在说话! 我在说话! 我能说话了!
This is amazing! nice word.
这太神奇了! 不错的词:
Amazing.
神奇
Ah-may-zing!
啊-可能-兴奋!
I think that's my favourite word so far.
我想这是我至今最喜欢的词了
Amazing. Amazing.
神奇 神奇
Wait! Now it's sounding weird. Amazing.
等等!现在听起来有点怪了 惊奇
Is that right? Doesn't sound right.
对吗? 听起来不对
Tree. I love you, tree.
树 我爱你, 树
Stone. Leaf. Branch. Ground.
石头 叶子 树枝 地面
Foot. Root. Vine. Hands.
脚丫 树根 藤蔓 手
Fingers. Tail. Nose. Elbow.
手指 尾巴 鼻子 肘弯
That's a good word. Amazing's better.
那是个好词 “神奇” 更好一些
- Excuse me. - Talking elephant!
- 劳驾 - 会说话的大象!
- Where? - You!
- 哪里?- 你!
Talking elephant!
会说话的大象!
Me, talking? Talking elephant! I can talk?
我?在说话? 会说话的大象! 我能说话?
Thank you for the bananas earlier.
They were delicious.
谢谢你早前的香蕉,很好吃
I can make compliments.
What's going on?
我会赞扬,这是怎么了?
I don't know, but isn't it great?
我不知道,不是很好吗?
Or, as I like to say, 'cos I can say stuff now, amazing?
或者,像我喜欢说的,因为我现在可以说了,神奇吧?
Have we been able to talk this whole time?
我们能一直说话吗?
That would've saved a lot of grunting and pointing.
那可能会收到很多抱怨和指责
Like, a lot!
非常喜欢!
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
What is it?
是什么?
- What do you hear?
- That bush is crying.
- 你听到了什么? - 树丛在哭
- I'm not a bush. - Talking bush!
- 我不是树丛 - 说话的树丛!
I said, I'm not a bush.
我说了,我不是树丛
Shrub, then? Talking shrub?
灌木?说话的灌木?
- Hedge?
- 树篱?
Fruticumque viret? I can speak Latin!
灌木(拉丁语)?我会拉丁语!
What's Latin?
什么是拉丁语?
We're sorry. What are you then?
我们很抱歉 那你是什么呢
I can't tell you. You'll freak out.
我不能告诉你们 你们会害怕的
We really won't.
我们真的不会
You sound all alone and sad.
你听起来全是孤独和悲伤
Is this your
这是你的
I feel like this would be your shoulder, or...
我觉得这可能是你的肩膀,或者...
Please come out. It's nice out here.
请出来吧, 外边很不错哦
We've got the sky and the ground.
有天空和大地
Can't stay in this fruticumque viret forever, I suppose.
我看,不能永远呆在这灌木丛里
As much as I'd like to.
如我所愿吧
Told you you'd freak out.
告诉过你们:你们会害怕的
So, why were you crying?
那么,你为什么哭?
Is it because you're, like, really super freaky?
是因为你真的超级怪异吗?
What did I say?
我说了什么?
- Is it, though? - No. It's just...
- 是不是啊? - 不是,只是...
Have you heard of the word "alien"?
你们听说过“外星人”一词吗?
We hadn't heard any words until, like, five minutes ago.
直到五分钟前,我们都没有听过任何词
You see,
你看,
- I come from very far away. - The sky?
- 我来自很远的地方 - 天空?
- All I want is to go home. - that's easy!
- 我只想回家 - 这很简单!
- What did you do that for?
- You said you wanted to go home.
- 你们为什么要这样做?
- 你说你想要回家
It takes a lot more than that to exit the Earth's atmosphere.
要脱离大气层这样远远不够
Gotcha!
懂了!
I have the regret...
抱歉我得...
- He seemed nice. - I wonder what he...
- 他真不错 - 我想知道他…
What's tha...
什么...
Look, I don't mean to cause a fuss.
听着,我不想引起纠纷
- Would you mind not doing that? - Sorry.
- 你们介意别那样做吗? - 不好意思
We can talk again.
You're making us talk!
我们又能说话了
是你让我们能说话的!
It's not me. Hang on, just... Where's that...?
不是我 等等 在哪呢?
There we go.
找到了
If you're anywhere near this, then...
如果你们靠近这个,那么...
- What is that? - It's a speech pod.
- 那是什么? - 是一个语言舱
I love peaches!
我爱桃子!
Not peach.
不是桃子
Ssp-p-p... speech.
语…音
This makes us talk?
是这个让我们能说话的吗?
- Could I have...? - This is amazing!
- 我能有吗...? - 这真太神奇了!
- That's my favourite word. - Nice.
- 这是我最喜欢的词 - 很好
The others have got to try this!
其他人也得试一下!
Boy.
这孩子!
Just wait till I get my paws on you.
等我的爪子够到你
You'll wish you'd never ripened!
你就祈祷你没熟吧!
Get off my lawn! Get off!
离开我的草坪!滚开!
Off, off, ...
滚开,滚开,...
And, you! Get off my back,
还有你!也滚下来,
you yellow-bellied delicious tropical tormentor!
你个黄皮可口的热带折磨者!
Who's there?
谁在那?
- Egg. - Egg who?
- 蛋 - 蛋谁?
No. Just Egg. Why?
Is there other stuff out there
没别的,只是蛋 为什么问啊?
还有其他东西吗?
- I don't know about? - Who knows?
-我不知道啊? - 谁知道呢?
- I want out! - Not yet, dears.
- 我想出去! - 还不行,亲爱的
Too soon for you.
对你来说太早了
Ball. Ball,...
球 球,...
Ball?
球?
Say something. Just a word.
说点什么 一个词
coming. I'm coming.
来了,我来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's quite all right.
I'm used to this sort of thing.
没关系 我已经习惯这种事了
who are you? What are you?
你是谁?你是什么?
What are you doing here?
You're a newcomer.
你在这里干什么? 你是新来的
- Do you know the rules? - Rules?
- 你知道规则吗? - 规则?
When you're in this jungle,
you need to know the rules.
你进到这个丛林,就必须懂规则
Rule 1: stay off my lawn!
规则1: 离开我的草坪!
Rule 3: don't ever, ever...
规则 3: 永远别...
What happened to rule 2?
规则2怎么了?
...ever correct me!
...别纠正我!
Rule 4: I'm right, you're wrong. Rule next...
规则 4: 我是对的,你是错的。 下一条规则...
You don't need to tell me this.
I'm trying to go home.
你不必告诉我,我急着回家
- He's from the sky.
- 他从天上来
a bit further than that.
比那还要远一点
I come from...
Please don't throw me again.
我来自... 请别再扔我
I come from a planet called Scaldron.
我来自一个叫做斯高郡的星球
It's another world far beyond the stars.
那是远超无数星球的另一个世界
But I'm not allowed to go back until I complete my mission.
但在完成任务前,不允许我回去
A mission! That sounds A to the may to the zing!
任务!听起来像 A-may-zing
Favourite word. I'm allowed to do stuff like that to it.
最喜欢的词 我可以那样做事
What's your mission?
你的任务是什么?
I'd rather not talk about it.
我不愿谈它
But we can help!
但是我们可以帮你!
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
I'm not helping anyone
等等,我不帮任何人
unless there's something in it for me.
电影精选列表