请注意
[Man On P.A. ] Your attention, please.
从意大利威尼斯飞来的217次航♥班♥ 已经到达34号♥门
Flight 2 1 7 from Venice, Italy, now arriving at Gate 34.
请到2号♥行李提取处...
Please claim all baggage at carousel number two...
提取你的行李
in baggage claim.
请注意
Your attention, please.
*阿什顿·库切尔* 从意大利威尼斯飞来的217次航♥班♥ 已经到达34号♥门
Flight 2 1 7 from Venice, Italy, now arriving at Gate 34.
请到2号♥行李提取处...
Please claim all baggage at carousel number two...
*布莱特妮·墨菲* 提取你的行李
in baggage claim.
♪我不需要没有电视的生活 ♪
♪I don 't need no TV ♪
♪我不需要没有新闻的生活 ♪
♪I don 't need no news ♪
♪我所需要的是生活的磕磕碰碰 ♪
♪All I need is a bump and beat ♪
♪来消除我的忧郁 ♪
♪To bump away my blues ♪
新婚告急
♪我不在乎人们对我说什么 ♪
♪I don 't really care what people say ♪
啊!
Ahh!
啊哈. 烫死了!
Aaah. Hot!
♪我乐意做自己喜欢的 ♪
♪I'll do what I please ♪
[ Grunti ng ]
♪只做自己的事情 ♪
♪Just doing my thing♪
♪随心所至,轰轰烈烈 ♪
♪Boom, boom, boom and a bang, bang, bang♪
♪轰轰烈烈, 亲爱的 ♪
♪Boom, bang boom, baby ♪
♪轰轰烈烈, 亲爱的 ♪
♪Boom, bang boom, baby ♪
♪做你自己喜欢的事情 ♪
♪o your thing♪
♪做你自己喜欢的事情 ♪
♪Do your thing♪
♪做你自己喜欢的事情 ♪
♪Do your thing♪
♪做你自己喜欢的事情 ♪
♪Do your thing♪
啊哈!
Aaah!
哦!
U hh!
我会明天之前拿回我的东西!
I 'l I be by tomorrow for my stuff!
哦, 来之前先打个电♥话♥
Oh, uh, cal I fi rst.
因为很可能我会 和一个完全陌生的人在做♥爱♥!
'Cause I might be having sex with a complete stranger!
等一辆车要45分钟 真是荒谬!
[ Man ] Forty-five minutes for a cab. This is ridiculous.
岂有此理!
Cheese and rice!
哦, 好的
Oh, yeah.
哦, 好的! 小子, 抓对地方了...
Oh, yeah! Boy, you got it in there...
是不是, 亲爱的?
didn'tyou, honey?
真是太谢谢了
Thankyou so much.
我要搭你的车
[ Sighs ] I need a ride.
滚开
Get out of myway.
[ Starts Engine ]
[ Revs Engine ]
嚯!
Ooh!
上车!
Get in!
*克里斯蒂安·凯恩*
把这个包留着在路上 换点零钱用吧
Just try and keep it on the road for a change.
[ Tires Screech ]
你就不能在开得过去一些?
Can'tyou get it any closer?
我可不想刮坏油漆
I don't want to scratch the paint.
你在这里干吗, 汤姆.里扎克?
[ Beep ]
What doyou do here, Tom Leezak?
快开门, 袁
Just open the gate, Yuan.
你和汤姆不再在一起了
[ Yuan ] You and Tom not together anymore.
快开门, 袁!
Just open the gate, Yuan!
好的
[Yuan ] Okay.
啊
Ah.
[ Brakes Screech ]
那包看起来很沉
That one looks heavy.
快把你的破车开走
Get that junkwagon out ofhere.
马上, 我的公主!
Right away, Princess!
[ Tires Screeching ]
[ Engine Revving ]
什么也别说
Not one word.
爸妈在家吗?
Are Mom and Dad home?
不在家. 他们去了老年舞会
No. They're at the emphysema ball.
别担心, 皮蔚...
Don't worry, Peewee...
我们会把那个汤姆混♥蛋♥搞定的
we'll get this Tom mess cleaned up.
莎拉.
Sarah.
[ Crying Softly]
♪我想让自己快乐一点 ♪
♪I want to feel something better♪
卡尔
Kyle.
[Snoring]
卡尔
Kyle.
醒来
Wake up.
[ Snoring ]
好了,我回家了 那, 你想什么时候走就走
Okay, I'm home. So, you can leave wheneveryou want.
你好, 这里是汤姆和莎拉...
[ Beep ]
[ Sarah's Voice ] Hi, this is Tom and Sarah...
我们现在不能接听...
and we can't come to the phone right now...
因为我们正在欧洲度蜜月! 好啊!
because we're honeymooning in Europe! Yea!
快送一份大礼过来...
[ Tom's Voice ] Send a large wedding gift...
否则我们不会回电♥话♥-- 我是认真的
orwe won't call you back-- I'm serious.
汤姆, 卡尔 我得到你的消息
[ Beep ]
Tom, Kyle. I gotyour message.
真遗憾你的蜜月搞砸了 无论怎样, 别太烦恼
I'm sorry the honeymoon sucked. Anyway, don't wig.
我会到你那里寄宿
I'll set up lodging in your place.
你回来之后, 我们去喝个痛快,忘掉这些烦恼
And when you get back, we'll do some Budweiser therapy.
嗨, 莎拉. 我是彼得
[ Beep ]
Hi, Sarah. It's Peter.
我想你可能在听
I thought I might catch you in.
还有汤姆, 假如你在听的话, 兄弟...
And Tom, ifyou're listening, buddy...
我能感觉你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
[ Beep ]
伙计,你去了哪里? 5点前是你当班
So whereyou been, man? You're on in five.
我出去散步了 我得理理我的头绪
I walked over. I had to clear my head.
怎么了? 发生什么事?
So? What happened?
我那完美的感情关系...
I had the perfect relationship...
因为婚姻而毁于一旦
that was ruined by marriage.
我是说, 你都看到了,对吗?
I mean, you saw it, right?
我们从见面的第一分钟 就那么完美
We were perfect from the minute we met.
是不是?
Right?
是的. 但事实上, 那很恶心
Yeah. In fact, it was nauseating.
多谢, 弗瑞得
Thankyou, Fred.
蓝衣28号♥! 蓝衣28号♥!
Blue 28! Blue 28!
小心这一球! 小心这一球!
Watch the one! Watch the one!
准备! 开始!
Set! Hut!
我这里没人! 我这里没人,传给我!
I'm open! I'm open!
呜! 哦!
Whoo! Ohh!
小心球!
Football!
恩? 啊! 哦!
Huh? Uhh! Oof!
哦
Oh.
对不起!
Sorry!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
这球你一无所获
You had nothing on it.
[ Laughing ]
♪我觉得我的翅膀已折断 ♪
♪I feel mywings have broken♪
干杯...
Cheers...
莎拉.麦克纳尼.
Sarah McNerney.
干杯, 汤姆.里扎克.
Cheers, Tom Leezak.
当你不是乔.蒙坦纳(橄榄球明星) 的时候,你做什么?
So what do you do when you're not Joe Montana?
我在KNR电台上班
I work at KNR radio.
你的交通信息台
Your traffic information station.
那是说我遇见了 电台实况主持人了, 是吗?
So I have myself a real live radio host, huh?
还不是. 但有一天我会是的 希望是体育主持人
No. Someday I'll be that guy. Sports, hopefully.
现在, 我只是做夜班
Right now, I just do spot traffic reports.
路况信息报告
On the graveyard shift.
两周一次
Every otherweek.
当那个全职的家伙生病的时候
When the full-time guy's sick.
你就是那个汤姆?
[ Chuckles ]
You're that Tom?
是的. 你真得有听我的广播吗?
Yeah. You actually heard me on the air?
是的. 我大概一周前听你的广播, 大概是早上3:00
Yeah. I called in about a week ago, like 3:00 a.m.
你说帕莎蒂娜高速公路畅通无阻...
You said the Pasadena freewaywas all clear...
所以我开上去了却被堵在 一个大钻台后面...
so I took it and got stuck behind a jackknifed big rig...
大约堵了3小时
for, like, three hours.
从贝弗利山庄来的莎拉
Sarah from Beverly Hills.
她说我是个傻瓜
Who called me a... fathead.
你很火热啊
You got pretty heated.
相当的火热
Very heated.
那, 早上3:00?
电影精选列表