再次感谢款待 你确定不进来再喝一杯吗
Well, thanks again. You sure you won't come in for a drink?
这都啥时候了为什么 参议员
At this hour? Why, Senator.
要是我真的成为参议员 薇拉
If I ever do become a senator, Vera,
我保证我不会是那种怠工的
I promise I won't be a clock-watcher.
你答应过我要预习周五的演讲 记得吗
You promised me a preview of your speech for Friday, remember?
等一下 现在吗
Wait a minute. Now?
耐心等待 格兰特 我给你拿一份稿子来
Well, sit tight, Grant. I'll bring you a copy.
不用了 我需要活动活动身体 我马上就来 宝贝
No, no. I need the exercise. I'll be just a minute, baby.
这也就会做这点运动了
That's your usual limit for exercise.
晚安,维拉
Good night, Vera.
晚安 大卫 晚安 卡特
Good night, David. Night, Carter.
晚安 斯特拉顿先生
Good night, Mr. Stratton.
今晚过得真愉快 大卫
I think it went well tonight, David.
结识了众多朋友
You made a lot of friends.
广受欢迎是件好事 但这不是我的政♥治♥目标
It's nice to be popular, but it's not my political objective.
我知道 但你需要尽可能多的人脉
I know, but you'll need all the friendship you can get
去获得党内提名
within the party to cinch the nomination.
我告诉过你 我不做任何承诺
I told you, I make no commitments.
我们很清楚这一点 不过
We're well aware of that but
屋里没别人吧
Are we alone?
在弗吉妮娅从旧金山回来之前这里没人 佣人正在度假
The help's on vacation until Virginia gets back from San Francisco.
怎么
Why?
坦白说 我们希望她能快点回来
Well, frankly, we hope she'll get back soon.
我们希望等你下周五演讲时能看到她和你携手同台
We like to see her on platform with you when you speak next Friday.
标准好男人的公众形象
Ah, yes. The public image.
我也想这样 但我因为不能保证
Well, I'd like that, too, but I can't guarantee it.
大卫,你怎么了
David, what's wrong?
我听说她带凯西去看她奶奶了
I know she took Kathy up there to visit her grandmother,
这是唯一的原因吗
but was that the only reason?
只是借口吧
Just the excuse.
她需要时间来好好想想事情 格兰特
She needed time, Grant, to think things over.
事情
"Things"?
七年之痒积攒下来的种种琐事
Oh, the things that build up over seven years of any marriage.
你全身心的投入工作 难免就会失去一些其他东西
Can't lose yourself in your work without losing something else, too.
在我这里 是沟通问题
In my case, communication.
但是 我们的追求还是一样的
But, we still want the same things.
主要是
Mainly
主要是 我们还想要婚姻
Mainly, we want the marriage.
你不会在演讲中发现这点
You won't find that in the speech.
这跟政♥治♥姿态无关
It's not a political posture.
我仅仅是爱我的妻子
I happen to love my wife.
我知道 我说的也不是政♥治♥
I know, and I'm not talking politics.
不完全是
Not entirely.
不过她们在这阶段确实很烦躁 所以
But they do get rough at this level, so
尽量把她留住 我会尽我所能
Keep her by your side, huh? I'll do What I can.
你不是很痛心吧我们明天还能一起吃午饭吗
You're not sore? Can we still have lunch tomorrow?
我还痛到不去蹭一顿饭
I'm not sore enough to skip a free one.
一点 是吧然后两点去打高尔夫
1:00, huh? Yeah, we'll tee off at 2:00.
好的 晚安
Right, good night. Night.
别别动
No! No, don't.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我什么也没做
I wasn't doing anything.
我是说 没什么事 我什么都没拿
I mean, nothing wrong. I didn't take anything.
这我敢肯定 睡成这样 你一定是圣迭戈最心安理得的人
I'm sure of it. You must have the clearest conscience in San Diego
你是在睡觉吧
to sleep like that. Or were you sleeping?
哦 我累坏了 请不要生气
Oh, I was bushed. Please don't get mad.
我都生完了
I already am.
在我报♥警♥之前 我想知道两件事
Now, before I pick up that phone, I wanna know two things.
你是谁 是谁让你来这的
Who are you and who put you up to this?
让我来这
Put me up to it?
你需要时间想想吗
You need time on that, huh?
好吧 从简单的部分开始 你的名字
All right. Start with the easy part, your name.
你知道你的名字吗
You do know your name?
乔迪 德鲁
Jody. Jody Drew.
反正我管自己这么叫
Well, that's how I call myself.
很有想法 你出生时的名字呢
Very creative. Now the one you were born with.
我都不用了 你还要问吗
I don't use it. So why should you?
还有 那你的名字呢
And besides, what's yours?
哦 你不知道你不会不知道斯特拉顿航运公♥司♥吧
Oh, you wouldn't know, eh? You wouldn't know about the Stratton shipping line
没错 先生 我对你一无所知
That's right, mister. I don't know a thing about you,
我不知道你是怎么想的 但是
and I don't know what you're trying to make of all this, but
你走丢了 是吗还是梦游了
You're lost. Is that it? You walk in your sleep?
你只是碰巧在错误的床上醒来
You just happen to wake up in the wrong bed.
或者你是在等人
Or maybe you were expecting someone.
在等你愤怒的父亲 或是愤怒的丈夫 或是几个摄影师
An indignant father, an outraged husband, a few photographers?
还是他们也走丢了
Or did they get lost, too?
就我自己 你怎么那么多想法
I'm alone, is that what you think?
这里还有其他人吗
There's nobody else?
我是大卫·斯特拉顿 伍德曼警官上班了吗
This is David Stratton. Has Lieutenant Woodman come in yet?
谢谢 我先不挂
Thanks, I'll hold on.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
别闹
Come on now.
现在别乱闹
Now don't do that. Stop it.
对你不会有什么帮助
It's no good. It doesn't help.
好吧
Right.
信你一次 但愿你一直都是对的
Right the first time, I bet you're always right.
快去打电♥话♥吧
Go ahead and make your call!
我不在乎了
I don't even care anymore.
喂
Yes?
哦对 伍迪
Oh! Yes, Woody.
抱歉 我不小心把电♥话♥挂断了
Sorry, I fumbled the phone and somehow cut us off.
我确实有个麻烦事
Well, I do have a problem.
不过现在我感觉也许能
But I think I may be able to
在不麻烦你的情况下解决掉
solve it after all without bothering you.
我知道 伍迪 好意心领了
I know, Woody. I appreciate that.
但事实是 我还没准备好报告 因为
But the fact is, I'm not quite ready for the answer because
我还没太搞懂这件事
I'm not so sure I understand the question.
再次感谢
And thanks again.
你家人都去哪了你老婆呢你孩子呢
Where is everybody? You wife? The little girl?
她们出城了 我们还是说回你的事吧
They're out of town. But let's stick to your story.
这太愚蠢了
It's all so silly.
如果我父母知道了
And if my parents ever found out,
他们会当即把我赶出大学的
why, they'll yank me out of college on the spot.
他们管教非常严格 非常自律
They're terribly strict, terribly proper.
他们永远不会理解的 我是说 嗯
They'd never understand, I mean, um
你知道 那个女生联谊会的入会仪式
You know, the sorority initiation.
在仲夏吗
In the middle of summer?
还是给你那严苛的父母
Let's call these terribly strict,
打个电♥话♥吧 别打
terribly proper parents. No, no!
为什么 哦 原来是这样
Why? Oh, is that it?
家里闹别扭 你离家出走了
Trouble at home, you were running away?
是的 但你能听我解释一下
Yes, but will you listen!
那你就说吧
If you'll tell it!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
就像你说的 我在跑
Like you said, I was running.
逃跑
Running away.
我发现你的前门有一条门缝
I found your front door opened a crack
不 我又在编了
No, that's another lie.
我把纱窗放在后门旁边
I set the window screen next to the back door.
强行闯入
Breaking and entering,
关我90天 结案
90 days, next case.
从哪逃跑你父母家
Running from what? Your parents?
父母家
Parents!
我甚至连我老爹是谁都不知道
I never knew who my old man was.
我怀疑我亲爱的老妈也不清楚
And I doubt if dear old Mom does either.
不 是巴尼 懒汉巴尼
No, it was Barney. Barney the slob.
一位拜访过她的绅士
One of her gentleman callers.
这就是我在逃避的人
That's who I was running from.
天啊 我几年前就该逃走的
Boy, I should have taken off years ago.
电影精选列表