别紧张
It's okay.
放松
Relax.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只是花些时间研究你而已
I'm just gonna learn about you for a little while.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
我就叫你凯若兰吧
I'm gonna name you Kerolien
以我同学名字命名
after my friend at school.
她真的超级棒
She's really nice.
但她有时会在课堂上放屁,然后假装自己没放
But she farts in class sometimes and pretends like she didn't.
你可不要这样呀,
So, please don't do that,
不是只有你在玻璃罐里,
'cause you're sharing this jar now,
如果你臭臭的,别人就不会喜欢你了好吧?
and the others won't like you if you smell. Okay?
你好呀
Hi there.
我不住在这附近,
I'm not from around here,
但我想着结交一些新朋友
but I was hoping to make some new friends.
我能和你说会儿话吗?
Can I talk to you for a little bit?
我……不和陌生人讲话
I... I don't talk to strangers.
确实是这样
Of course you don't.
确实不该你很聪明呀
You shouldn't. You're smart.
但我是来和你交朋友的,
But I'm here to be your friend,
真希望我俩能马上熟络起来
so, hopefully, we won't be strangers for too long.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
文玲
Wenling.
叫我文也行
But everyone calls me Wen.
很高兴认识你,文
Well, it's nice to meet you, Wen.
我叫莱纳德
My name's Leonard.
我看你在捉蚱蜢呀
I see you're catching grasshoppers.
要我帮帮你吗?
Can I help you?
呃,行吧
Um, I guess so.
我小时候也特爱抓蚱蜢
I loved catching grasshoppers when I was your age.
-哇,你很厉害呀 -谢谢夸奖,文
- Oh, you're really good. - Thanks, Wen.
能麻烦把罐子递给我吗?
Can you pass me the jar there, please?
慢慢来
Wait.
先稳一下罐子里的蚱蜢们
Let the ones inside calm down a bit.
可不能吓到他们
We don't want them to panic.
进去喽
There you go.
你是天生就会,
Are you just a natural,
还是说有人教你怎么抓蚱蜢的?
or did someone teach you how to catch grasshoppers?
艾瑞克爸爸教我的
Daddy Eric taught me.
我正在研究他们
I'm studying them.
我长大后要去从事动物保护相关的工作
I'm gonna take care of animals when I grow up.
你叫你的爸爸还带名字的?
You call your dad by his first name?
这样他俩就能知道我在和谁说了呀
It's so they know who I'm talking to.
两个爸爸,艾瑞克和安德鲁爸爸
There's Daddy Eric and Daddy Andrew.
学校里的其他孩子都只有一个爸爸
All the other kids at school only have one dad.
所有迪士尼的节目里也都只出现一个爸爸
All the Disney Channel shows only have one dad, too.
你对此感到困扰吗?
Well, does that bother you?
并没有
No.
除了我指导老师不停地说
Except when my guidance counselor keeps saying
有两个爸爸是多么棒的时候
how it's so great that I have two dads.
反而让我感觉
For some reason, it makes me feel like
她像是在说反话
she's saying the opposite.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没
Nothing.
没事
Nothing at all.
你几岁了,文?
How old are you, Wen?
再过六天就八岁了
I'll be eight in six days.
那就提前祝你生日快乐啦
Well, happy almost-birthday.
说来也巧,
In fact, it just so happens
我刚好有东西送你
that I have something for you.
我看到它时,就在想说这花真漂亮
I saw it, and I thought it was pretty,
我就把它摘下来了
so I decided to keep it.
把它作为生日礼物提前送给你
So, consider it an early birthday present.
要是你不喜欢,
And if you don't like it,
我们也可以用它来玩游戏
we can play a game with it instead.
什么游戏?
What kind of game?
我们轮流摘花瓣,然后问对方问题,
We'll take turns pulling petals off and asking questions,
等把花瓣摘完,我们就能更加了解对方了
and by the time we're done, we'll know each other better.
-成为更好的朋友 -嗯,好吧
- Be better friends. - Hmm, 'kay.
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
What's your favorite movie?
魔女宅急便
Kiki's Delivery Service.
我还没看过这部
I haven't seen that.
我会去看看的
I'll check it out.
好了,该你了
Okay, your turn.
你为什么会来这儿?
Why are you here?
莱纳德?
Leonard?
我在这里的原因?
Why am I here?
嗯,我来这里是来与你交朋友的
Well, I suppose I'm here to make friends with you
还有你的爸爸们
and your dads.
或者再抓些蚱蜢
Maybe catch some more grasshoppers.
你嘴唇上怎么会有个小小的伤疤?
How'd you get that tiny little scar on your lip?
对不起,文
I'm so sorry, Wen.
我是在不该问的
I shouldn't have asked that.
哪怕是对这个游戏来说,也问得太私人了
It's... It's too personal, even for this game.
没关系
It's okay.
我出生时是兔唇
My lip was broken when I was born.
爸爸们说请了许多医生才修复好
My dads said it took a lot of doctors to fix it.
我没像你这样的伤疤,
Well, I don't have a scar like you,
但如果你能深入我的内心观察,
but if you could look inside,
你便会感受到我心已碎
you'd see that my heart is broken.
为什么心碎?
Why is it broken?
源于今天我不得不做的事
Because of what I have to do today.
你不得不做什么?
What do you have to do?
那些人是你的朋友吗?
Are they your friends?
你是我的朋友,文
You're my friend, Wen.
无论发生什么,我都希望你能记得这点
No matter what happens, I want you to remember that.
过来的那几人更像是我的同事,而非朋友
The others who are coming are more like people I work with.
我们四人有一项极其重要的任务要完成
You see, the four of us have a very important job to do.
可以说这可能是历史长河中最最重要的任务
In fact, it might be the most important job in the history of the world.
文,这不是针对你
This isn't about you, Wen.
或者你的爸爸们
Or your dads.
好吗?
Okay?
你们毫无过错,但我恐怕你们仨
You haven't done anything wrong, but I'm afraid the three of you
需要作出艰难的抉择
are gonna have to make some tough decisions.
可怖的抉择
Terrible decisions.
而我以我的破碎之心期求你不必遭受如此
And I wish with all my broken heart that you didn't have to.
文!
Wen!
你的爸爸们不会让我们进去的
Your dads won't want to let us in.
你得告诉他们必须这样做
You have to tell them they must.
否则我们只能自寻入口了
Otherwise, we're gonna have to find our own way in.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
文,告诉我你清楚了!
Wen, tell me you understand!
♪ 噫
♪ Oh
- ♪ 妙哉妙哉,爱也……
- ♪ Love is always better...
-还不赖 -奶酪味道不错哦
- This isn't bad. - The cheese is good.
是吧?事实证明你看她来了
See? Factual proof. There she is.
你不需要时刻管着她
You didn't need to check on her.
你们得马上回屋里去
You have to come inside right now.
有一些陌生人,他们想闯进来,
There's strangers, and they want to come in,
-并且他们很吓人! -哇哦,慢些说
- and they're scary! - Whoa, whoa, slow down.
-快点!快点! -好的,好的,我来了
- Hurry, now! - Okay, okay, I'm coming.
-我们回屋去 -知道了,我的天
- We're coming inside. - God, okay.
-快点! -宝贝,发生什么了?
- Come on! - Honey, what's happening?
-告诉我们怎么急…… -放松一些,没事的
- Tell me what's so... - Relax, relax. Okay. It's okay.
-没事的 -文,出什么事了?
- It's okay. - Wen, what's up?
文,文,没事的跟我说,宝贝,发生什么事了?
Wen, Wen, it's okay. Listen, sweetie. What happened?
你在害怕什么?
What scared you?
他们,有四个人
There... there were four of them.
有个大块头,他叫莱纳德
The big one, his name's Leonard.
他说我们必须要帮助他们
He... he says we have to help them.
电影精选列表