发动你的引擎
♪ Get your motor running ♪
出发上高速
♪ Head out on the highway ♪
寻求冒险
♪ Looking for adventure ♪
无论前方有何阻挡
♪ And whatever comes our way ♪
亲爱的 我们会做到的
♪ Yeah darling gonna make it happen ♪
用爱拥抱世界
♪ Take the world in a love embrace ♪
一次性发射所有的子弹
♪ Fire all of your guns at once ♪
爆♥炸♥到太空
♪ And explode into space ♪
像自然之子
♪ Like a true nature's child ♪
我们天生狂野
♪ We were born, born to be wild ♪
我们能攀爬至很高处
♪ We can climb so high ♪
我从不想死
♪ I never wanna die ♪
天生狂野
♪ Born to be wild ♪
艾莉 我们要迟到了
Ellie we're gonna be late.
你忘了在这里放一个减号♥
You know, you forgot a minus sign on this one.
你不能加上去吗?
Couldn't you just put it in?
又不是我在读3年级
I'm not the one in 3rd grade.
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
坐下来吃点早餐
Sit and have some breakfast.
不行 你说你的 我要迟到了
Can't, you said so yourself, I'm gonna be late.
坐
Sit.
请穿好你的外套
Fix your outfit please.
对 穿好
Yeah, seriously.
闭嘴
Shut up.
艾莉 不要这样和你妹妹说话
Ellie, don't talk to your sister like that.
没有血缘的妹妹
Half sister.
妈! -万斯!
Mom! Vance!
伙计们 让这个女人开心
Guys, make this woman happy.
否则 我需要为此付出代价
Or I'm gonna have to pay for it.
好的
Okay.
放学后我有一个演出
I have a showing after school.
所以我需要你在这里看着达科塔
So I need you here to watch Dakota.
妈妈 不行 放学后我有个驾照考试
Mom, no, I have my driver's test after school.
你说过我可以借你的车
You said I could borrow your car.
呃 抱歉 艾莉
Ugh, well I'm sorry El.
我完全不记得了
I totally forgot.
妈 我这周每天都在说这件事
Mom, I've only talked about it every day this week.
好吧 我们再安排
Well we'll reschedule.
我的准考证差不多要过期了
My permit's about to expire.
我们什么时候再安排?
When are we gonna reschedule it?
艾莉 我们会去车管所
Ellie, we'll got to the DMV.
只是驾驶员教育 又不是世界末日
It's driver's ed, not the end of the world.
说的好像你不是故意的
Yeah, like you didn't do this on purpose.
青少年啊 对吧?
Teenagers, am I right?
你说得对
You kinda are.
天生狂野
♪ Born to be wild ♪
天生狂野
♪ Born to be wild ♪
嘿 奇葩 飙车吗?
Hey weirdo, you wanna race?
噢 我忘了 你没有车
Oh that's right, you don't have a car.
认真的吗 滑板?
Seriously, a skateboard?
学校的最后一天了 同学们
It's the last day of school, folks.
记得清空你的储物柜
Remember, clean out your lockers.
我发现的没带走的就是我的
What I find left behind becomes mine.
她来了 -奇葩 你怎么了?
There she is. What's up freak?
看看我发现谁在走廊游荡
Look who I found loitering in the hallway.
-她迟到了 -你迟到成习惯了 兰辛小姐
-She's late. -You've been making quite a habit out of this Ms. Lansing.
她交给你了
She's all yours.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
期末考已经开始了
The final exam's already started.
她会考不及格的 兄弟
She's gonna get an F, man.
看 兄弟 那里有个船
Oh look, there's the navicular, man.
同学们 眼睛看自己的试♥卷♥
Eyes on your tests, gentlemen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个已经点火了 你可以继续
This one's firing, you can go ahead.
-如果你们再加多点空气 你们就会搞砸... -我已经重新调整过化油器 希克斯先生
-You know if you guys just go adding more air, you're gonna mess up... -I already rejetted the carburetor, Mr. Hicks.
空燃比应该不错
Air fuel ratio should be good.
好的
Okay.
然后你还不想上我的课
And you didn't wanna take my class.
她是个天才
She's a natural.
比起修车我更喜欢开车
I'd rather be driving a car than fixing one.
今天你终于有机会了
Well, you'll finally get your chance today.
事实上 没戏
Actually I won't.
我妈妈今天不能及时把车送过来
My mom won't be here on time with her car.
你只是需要一辆车?
You just need a car?
用展车啊
Use the shop car.
他能开的了吗?
Does it actually drive?
它注册了什么的
It's registered and everything.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们先完成它
Now let's finish up.
好吧
Oh, well then.
我们试一下左转
Let's try a left turn.
好了 开到停车场那边去
All right, why don't you take her back in lot there
我们试一下侧方停车
and we'll try parallel parking.
好的
Mm 'kay.
所以我们这个周末开派对吗
So are we partying this weekend guys, or what?
我听说迪希的父母这周出门了
I hear Dice's parents are outta town.
不会吧 那我们得去啊
No way, we gotta go.
你往前开 试一下停在那两辆车中间
Why don't you go ahead and try and park between those two cars up there.
没问题
No problem.
嘿 给我看一下 很快
Oh hey, hey, hey, let me see that really quick.
让我看看
Let me see.
看这个 兄弟们
Check this out, guys.
小心 小心
No, look out.
啊...
Uh...
好吧
Well okay.
你过了 小姑娘
Well you passed, young lady.
我需要找个新工作
I need to get a new job.
嘿 白♥痴♥ 你的烂车把我们的足球擦伤了
Hey moron, you scuffed our soccer ball with your ugly car.
哎呀
Oops.
有没有搞错?
What the heck?
你知道的 我今天没有时间来这里
You knew I did not have time to come here today.
这是什么 惩罚我吗?
What is this, punishment?
你还好奇为什么我不想你考驾照
And you wonder why I didn't want you to get your license.
所以你今天确实故意放我鸽子
So you did blow me off on purpose today.
是的 你恰好证明了我这么做是对的
Yes and you just proved that I was right to do so
因为你一拿到驾照就撞坏了某个孩子的车
because the second you get your license you smash some kid's car.
妈 那是个意外
Mom it was an accident.
你打算这么辩解?
Is that what you're gonna go with?
那是个意外?
It was an accident?
当时有很多目击者 艾莉
There were a ton of witnesses, Ellie.
妈 是他挑事在先
Mom, he started it.
保险可不涵盖“他挑事在先”的费用
Well insurance doesn't cover "he started it".
万斯能赔得起
Vance can afford it.
是的 万斯能赔得起 但他打算这么做
Yes Vance can afford it and he's not going to
因为你要找一个暑期工作
because you are getting a job this summer
你赚的每一分钱都用来赔那个可怜的孩子的车
and every dollar you make will go to pay for that poor kid's car.
还好警♥察♥没有介入
Well at least the cops weren't involved.
是 这次是没有
Yeah, not this time.
她就跟她爸一样
She's just like her dad.
好吧 你也许是对的
Well, you may be right.
天呐 她的脾气和她的态度
God, her temperament and her attitude,
太像艾略特了
it's just so much like Elliott.
我想给她一个不同的生活
And I tried to give her a different life,
我们 想给她一个不同的生活
we tried to give her a different life.
也许她受益于更严格的学习环境
Maybe she would benefit from a more rigid learning environment.
她已经在蒙特雷的最好的私立学校了
She is already at the best private school in Monterey.
你在说什么?寄宿学校?
I mean what are you talking about, boarding school?
嘿
Hey.
电影精选列表