三年前
Now three years.
我们找到他了 他藏在缅♥甸♥的丛林里
Sergeyevich found him. Hiding in the jungles of Burma.
就在卡伦族屠♥杀♥事件发生之后
In a settlement Karen.
罗格在那儿住了三个月
Largo lived there for three months.
当他非法越过泰缅边境时
They met earlier, when crossed border illegally
他遇到这个女人
between Thailand and Burma.
她带他到她的村庄医治 并在那里住了下来
She took him in her village to heal him. and stayed there.
我希望你能继续监视着他
While there is counting on you to watch it.
如果他不打算回来
and if it returns?
弗雷迪 不要这么说 迟早有一天
Freddy not say shit. One day,
你必需回来面对一切
you will have to come out of hiding.
不管你喜欢与否 罗格终究是我的继承人
Like it or not, Largo is my successor.
三年后
Three years later.
30年前 不为人所知的尼里欧·温奇养子
Unbeknownst to the whole world, being a foster son of Nerio Winch,
在他父亲惨死后变成了全世界关注的焦点
was in the spotlight after his father's cruel death.
拥有超过40万名员工的国际企业集团继承人
The heir to an international corporation with over 400,000 employees
罗格?温奇是当今地球上最有影响力的人物之一
worldwide today, Largo Winch is one of the most influential people on the planet.
但罗格?温奇有能力驾驭这个庞大的帝国吗
But Largo Winch has the ability to drive a giant empire?
只有待时间来告诉我们
Only time will tell.
我所知道的是 我们对他一无所知
All I know is that we do not know anything about it .
如果要评断他的行为..
Then to judge the actions ..
他任命科克伦·德怀特是正确的决定
Bringing him back is an excellent solution Cochrane,
他是一位优秀的管理者
Cochrane Dwight is an excellent manager.
他有一个惊人的头脑 不管情况如何都能保持冷静
Has an amazing mind and keeps cold blood regardless of the situation.
主啊 我的上帝
Lord, my God!
巴基斯坦自治共和国
Bashkergistan Autonomous Republic.
开启全球定位系统 找出机场的位置
GPS, find out where the airport.
这次记者招待会真是彻底失败
This press conference was a total failure.
我们不能得罪纳札可夫 他不会放过我们的
I should not offend him Nazachov. It will not forgive.
把那狗♥娘♥养♥的温奇给我捉回来
Let me bring it bitch son, Winch!
还有那嘴贱的女记者
And bring her and that damn journalist!
我们有必要开这么快吗
Really necessary, help anything if we so soon?
那你宁愿让他们杀了我们吗
Prefer to let them kill us?
快找出机场位置
Find airport!
我很想帮忙 但我看不懂这些字
I want to will help, but do not understand anything in Cyrillic letters.
让我来
Let me do it.
我不想死在这里啊
I do not want to die here!
我有一个妻子和四个孩子 我的职业处在巅峰
I have a wife and four children, my career eventually.
我毕业于哈佛大学 但就要毁在你手里
I graduated from Harvard, so I hired you, huh?
小心右边
He's right.
这条道路是错误的
The route is wrong.
前方请左转..
Turn left ..
你说得对 纳札可夫有点不高兴
You were right, Nazachov is a little upset.
你问的那些蠢问题惹火了他
You are guilty for everything. Did you angry with your stupid questions.
这是我的职业 我是一个新闻记者
This is my business, are a reporter.
我也有我的使命 我是...
lady and I do my work, is General Director
一个有394,000名员工的公♥司♥的总经理
of a company with 394,000 employees.
所以就可以不在乎纳札可夫是个骗子
Do not care if Nazachov is a crook?
纳札可夫就快要跟我们签署这份重要合约
The contract was supposed to sign with Nazachovwas vital for all these people.
小心 小心
Beware, be careful!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-不要啊 -等等
-No! -Wait!
-100米之后 转... -你在干什么
After 100 meters, turn ... -What are you doing?
卫星讯号♥断线
With satellite connection is impossible.
-你的飞机已被警方包围了 -别去机场了
-Your plane is surrounded by police.-Forget the airport!
纳札可夫没打算让我们离开
Nazachov not never let us go
在这个国家 一切都属于
in this country. Here, everything belongs.
警♥察♥ 军人 一切都是
Police, military, everything!
你是说我们就应该投降吗
And in your opinion, is this normal?
你最好闭嘴
Maybe shut up eventually!
我知道一个家伙他可以救我们离开这里 拉扎雷维奇
I know a guy who will deliver us out of here. Lazarevic.
雇佣兵 一个危机处理的专家
Mercenary, a specialist in crisis situations.
很贵 但很有效率
Expensive, but effective.
-够了 -别妨碍我
-Enough! -Let me do my job.
钱是我付的 照我的话去做
I will pay for it, do what I say!
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right!
波士尼亚人天生一附好心肠
Bosnians are often sensitive heart!
控制好你的组员 不然会变成一场大屠♥杀♥
Be careful with your team inclinationsThis can very easily turn into a massacre.
今天 这个陌生男子
Today, this unknown man,
不知从何处出现 拥有相当大的权力
appeared from nowhere, holds a considerable powers.
如何利用它 只有他知道
How to take advantage of it, only he knows.
日内瓦湖 瑞士
Lake Geneva, Switzerland.
-你好 先生 -我和荣格先生有约
-Hello. -Hello, sir. -I met with Mr. Jung.
他正在等您呢
We wait.
来吧 进来
Come, go.
谢谢你 我来了
Thank you I received.
我们终于见面了
We met eventually.
-荣格先生 用药的时间到了 -不 晚一点
-Mr. Jung-e, it is time for medicine. -Not later.
我告诉过你晚一点
I told you later!
她太关心我了 可能是爱吧 来帮帮我
Has an exaggerated concern me, it's probably love. Help me.
看看 摆在这里的这张照片
Look. This picture is made here.
你猜猜看
You guessed it.
我想你是我父亲唯一的朋友
I think you were the only friend of my father.
啊..最老的朋友 是很有可能
Ah .. oldest friend, yes probably.
这张照片拍摄于1947年10月
This photo was taken in October 1947.
他和他的母亲刚从南斯拉夫来
He had just arrived from Yugoslavia with his mother.
他们都住在这里 在这间屋里
They both live here under this roof.
你奶奶留在我父母身边服务 直到她去世
Your grandmother remained in the service of my parents, until her death.
我的祖母
My grandmother?
是的 尼里欧的母亲 你的祖母 罗格
Yes, Nerio's mother, your grandmother, Largo.
我想我是唯一知道这件事的人..
I think I was the only one who knew of its existence ..
此外 当她死的时候 尼里欧哭了
Moreover, Nerio cried when he died.
虽然他并不想承认他有一个母亲
Although he did not want to know he has a mother.
请
Please!
父母与子女之间的关系总是复杂的
Relationships between parents and children are not always simple.
尼里欧不想要一个儿子 他只想要一个继承人
Nerio did not want a son. He wanted an heir.
现在 我别无选择
and gave me no choice. Now
这笔遗产 我想用自己的方式运用
this property that I left it, I use it my way.
我看了你的信 很惊人的计划
I read your letter, the plan is amazing.
身为前红十字会总会会长的我只能兴奋 但是...
As a former president of the Red Cross can only be excited, but ...
但是
But?
在这个世界 人道主义组织是属于有力人士的
In our world, humanitarian organizations are owned by powerful people,
而且它始终是如此
and so it always was.
富人给穷♥人♥钱 但很少
Rich give money to the poor, but few.
少的可怜
How much less.
如果您决定把全部财产捐给慈善机构
If you decide to give the entire fortune to charity,
罗格 这样会扰乱秩序
this, Largo, will disrupt order.
-很好 -你会制♥造♥许多敌人
-Better.-You will make many enemies.
相当多
Pretty much.
而且..非常有影响力
And .. very influential.
一个没有敌人的人是没有价值的 波斯尼亚谚语
A man with no enemies has no value.Bozniac Proverb.
你甚至不能掌控这一切
You can not even keep track of it all.
荣格先生
Mr. Jung.
荣格先生
Mr. Jung?
注射器 注射器
Syringe, syringe!
在这里
It's there.
-我很高兴我们的会面 -你会没事的
-I'm glad we met.-You'll be fine.
我的妻子在10年前因癌症去世
My wife died of cancer 10 years ago.
我的儿子在一次事故中丧生
My son died in an accident.
现在几乎三年了
Now almost three years.
没有其他人需要我
No one else has needed me.
我需要你
I need you.
香港
Hong Kong
-我在外面等 -给我几秒钟
-I will wait.-Give me a few seconds.
进来吧
Enter.
-再见 史蒂夫 -哇勒...我是布莱恩
-See you soon, Steve.-Brian.
别说任何话
Do not start.
今天在香港 世界的目光
Located in Hong Kong today, the world's attention.
罗格?温奇 将宣布一项惊喜
Largo Winch, has booked an unexpected surprise
记者在新闻发表会现场报导
journalists during a press conference.
电影精选列表