新的黑暗时代几乎消灭了欧洲全部人口
幸存者跋涉到北方 在与世隔绝的小栖息地中生存
对许多人而言 战争还未结束...
嘿
Hey!
约翰
John.
威斯伯格镇有5000人
The town of westberg had 5,000 people.
3000人死于病毒
3,000 die from the virus.
1500名感染者得到照看
1,500 of the infected was taken care of.
你算一下 对吗?
So you do the math, yeah?
少了500人
That's 500 missing.
500名潜在的病毒携带者
500 potential contagious bearers.
镇上很干净
The town was clean.
我不关心你的想法
I don't care about your opinion
我只关心事实
but I do care about facts
我给你机会和我分享一些事
and I'm gonna give you the chance to share some with me.
告诉我镇上的人去哪了
Tell me where the townfolks went.
约翰?
John?
我数到10
I'm gonna count to 10.
一
One.
我不知道他们在哪里
I don't know where they are.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
放了她
Let her go.
放了她
Let her go.
五
Five.
六
Six.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
我的小队到那里时 他们都走了
They all left by the time my squad got there.
七
Seven.
她和这件事无关
She's got nothing to do with this.
你真的要为一群陌生人
You're really gonna sacrifice your wife
牺牲你的妻子吗?
for a bunch of strangers?
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
让我替她死
Kill me instead.
我求你了
I beg you.
杀你?
Kill you?
求你停手
Please stop this.
英雄时代结束了 约翰
The time for heroes is over, John.
要记住
Remember.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you!
你选择的
You chose this.
是你选择的
You chose this!
我不知道他们在哪里
I don't know where they are!
不
No!
最 后 一 个
三 年 后...
跪下
Get down.
住手
Stop!
放他们走
Leave them alone!
住手
Stop!
他们是无辜的
They're innocent.
叛徒
Traitor!
记住
Remember.
求你停下
Please stop this.
你真的要牺牲你的妻子吗?
You're really gonna sacrifice your wife?
让她走
Let her go.
你选择的
You chose this.
你妻子被感染了 约翰
Your wife was infected, John.
她必须死
She had to die.
你知道规则
And you know the rule
我们不能让一个人
we cannot let one person
可能导致百万人的死亡
be responsible for a million dead people.
她没有感染
She was not infected.
她没有?
She wasn't?
你可以检测她
You could've tested her.
我们测过 约翰 测过了
Oh, we did, John. We did.
但我总觉得这些检测很不靠谱
But I always found those things highly unreliable.
我宁可相信我的直觉 或者像他们说的
I'd rather trust my gut, or as they say
以防万一
stay on the safe side.
你要为所谓“公共利益”杀多少无辜的人?
How many innocents are you gonna kill for the common good?
无辜?
Innocent?
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你难道对将发生在你身上的事一点不感兴趣?
Are you at least not a bit interested in what's in store for you?
不
No.
不?
No?
你免疫了 约翰 我们想知道原因
You're immune, John, and we want to find out how.
所以说不定你有机会
So maybe you'll get the chance to save
挽救更多人的生命
some more lives after all.
振作点 小男孩
Cheer up, little boy.
如果是在拉普兰
If this was lapland,
你会在桑拿房♥里被煮沸然后扔进冰湖里
you'd be boiled in a sauna and thrown into a frozen lake
直到你骨肉分离
until the skin came off your bones.
现在你只是有些小麻烦
Now you're only getting pin pricks.
这里唯一的麻烦就是你
The only prick around here is you.
去你的
Fuck you.
省省你的笑话 滑稽演员
Save your jokes, comedian.
你以后可能用得着
You might be needing them later.
封船
Seal the ship.
封船 封船
Seal the ship! Seal the ship!
感染试体5788
Contagion subject 5788
在船上脱逃 发现即抓捕
is loose on the vessel, apprehend on sight.
感染试体5788在船上脱逃...
Contagion subject 5788 is loose on the vessel...
准备好 孩子们 活捉他
Buckle up, boys. Take him alive.
我叫约翰·伍德
My name is John wood.
你都跑这么远了?
So you've made it this far?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
过来 你这小混♥蛋♥
Get over here, you little fucker.
晚安
Goodnight!
求你了
Please.
帮帮我
Help me.
让我躲一下
Hide me.
没事
It's ok.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
你的伤口感染了
Your wound is infected.
我们必须取出子弹
We have to remove the bullet.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
喝吧
Drink it.
这会很痛的
That's why it's gonna hurt.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
约翰
John.
约翰 你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor, John?
不是
No.
你不想问我的名字吗?
Aren't you gonna ask my name?
玛丽亚
Maria.
天哪 该死
Porca puttana
圣母玛利亚啊
cazzo Madonna.
妈的
Che cazzo!
军用的
Military grade.
谁在追你?
Who's after you?
你是怎么来这里的?
And how did you get here?
你可以在这里住几天
You can stay here for a few days
然后必须离开
then you have to leave.
我不想有任何麻烦
I don't want to have any problems.
我想平静的生活
I want to live in peace.
把斧头给我
Give me the axe.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
衣服很不错