(看不清的悲剧 就对它施展魔法)
(玛丽莲曼森)
(主旨 亲爱的甜豆)
(妳一定要看)
(妳哥回家了)
( 让他出院了)
(他不肯离开客房♥ 我不知道怎麽办)
(如果我的意外 还让妳不高兴 很抱歉)
(传送)
莴苣 番茄 洋葱
Lettuce, tomato, onion.
呃 酸黄瓜
Uh, pickles.
还有塔查吉基酱
And tzatziki sauce.
还要一点辣椒酱
Oh, and, uh, a little hot sauce, too.
辣椒酱 好
Hot sauce, okay.
妳好
Hi.
谢谢妳 小姐
Thank you, ma'am.
不客气 祝福妳
You're welcome. God bless.
(纽约布鲁克林 2008年10月)
妳好
Hi!
妳好啊 小姐
Hey, lady.
"神啊 袮为何永远丢弃我们呢
"O God, why do you cast us off forever?
袮为何向袮草场的羊发怒 如烟冒出呢
Why does your anger smoke against the sheep of your pasture?
求袮纪念袮古时所得来的会众
Remember your congregation, which you acquired long ago,
就是袮所赎 作袮产业支派的"
which you redeemed to be the tribe of your heritage."
我能不能...
Can I just...
慈善修女会
Sisters of Mercy.
谁 柯琳
Who? Colleen?
我们没有修女叫这个名字
No, we don't have any sisters named that.
太太 我不知道
No, ma'am, I don't know.
妳知道是哪个教团的吗
Do you know which order?
对 那我真的不知道了
Oh, yeah, then I definitely don't know.
有太多教团了 抱歉
There are so many. I'm sorry.
没关係
Oh, that's okay.
希望妳找到她 祝福妳
Hope you find her. God bless.
我认为大家瞭解
I think the people understand.
我是个战争总统
I'm a war president.
我听到各种声音 我也看头条新闻
I hear the voices, and I read the front page,
我知道众人的猜测 但做决定的是我
and I know the speculation, but I'm the decider.
但做决定的是我
But I'm the decider.
我要问你们记不记得 那份总统每日简报的标题
And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.
我相信那标题是
I believe the title was
"宾拉♥登♥决定攻击美国本土"
Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States.
你知道海滩男孩 那首老歌♥《芭芭拉安》吗
You know that, that old Beach Boys song Barbara Ann?
我们要尽一切力量
We're going to do what we have to do
保护美♥利♥坚♥合众国
to protect the United States of America.
在前线服役的勇敢男女传达的讯息是"让我们赢吧"
The message of these brave men and women who are serving over there is "Let us win."
黑夜降临在另一个世界
And night fell on a different world,
一个自♥由♥遭受攻击的世界
on a world where freedom itself is under attack.
(野兽数量666)
抱歉
Sorry.
- 妳是黛比的朋友 - 对
- You're Debbie's friend. - Yeah.
- 妳是那个修女 - 对
- You're the nun. - Um, yeah
妳要奉献一生还有一切给基♥督♥吗
So, you, like, devoted your life to Christ and everything?
真的
You did.
那个表演很有创意
I thought the show was really creative.
谢谢 没关係 我不是要找妳麻烦
Thank you. That's all right. I don't want to mess with you.
我只是从没见过修女
It's just I've never seen nun before.
我从没见过活生生的修女
I've never seen a real live nun before.
- 没关係 - 抱歉
- It's okay. - Sorry.
妳想一起吸一下吗
Do you wanna do some blow with us?
我不能 抱歉 谢了
Oh, I can't. Sorry. Thanks.
我不知道妳是怎麽得到
I have no idea how you would get, like,
唱片合约还是唱片公♥司♥
I don't know, like a record deal or a record company
诸如此类的事 不过...
or any of that, but...
我觉得妳很有才华
I just think like, you're so talented,
如果妳可以 也喜欢
and, and if you can, then, and if you'd like to,
那妳就应该
then you should,
妳应该把妳的天赋跟全世界分享
you should share your gift with the world.
我不知道...
I don't know. I don't know.
我爸妈一直是这麽跟我说的
Just that's what my parents always told me.
下一班往曼哈顿的L线列车
The next Manhattan-bound L train
大约37分钟后开车
will depart in approximately 37 minutes.
(慈善修女会修道院)
抱歉
Sorry.
在妳刚加入我们教团时
Do you remember what I said to you
记得我跟妳说过什麽吗 贞德
when you first joined our order, Joan of Arc?
妳认为我说对了吗
Do you think I was right?
不
No.
妳认为我错了
You think I was wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妳快要誓发初愿了
You're very close to your first vows,
可是我不太相信妳是真的全心全意...
and I'm having trouble believing that you're really devoted...
我是全心全意的
I am devoted.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想要妳没有乐趣
I don't want you to not have fun.
妳还年轻 妳应该享受乐趣
You're young. You should have fun.
不过要是这个团体没给妳足够的乐趣...
But if this community isn't offering you enough fun already...
怎麽了
What's wrong?
嘿
Hey.
我喜欢妳的墨镜
I like your sunglasses.
谢谢
Thanks.
(欢迎)
(甜豆 妳一定要看 妳哥回家了)
妳想跟我借车 是吧
You want to borrow my car, don't you?
借多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
三 四天吧
Three or four days.
妳得说个数字 然后严格遵守
You must tell me a number and stick with it.
上帝花了六天创造天地万物
It took God six days to create the universe.
妳应该可以在五天内把事情办完
You should be able to get your act together in five.
好
Okay.
好 五天
Okay, five days.
要善用时间 姊妹
Use the time wisely, Sister.
献我一生归主用
♪ Take my life and let it be ♪
将我身心全献袮
♪ consecrated, Lord, to Thee ♪
愿袮使用我双手
♪ Take my hands and let them move ♪
使我工作显袮爱
♪ at the impulse of thy love ♪
使我工作显袮爱
♪ at the impulse of thy love ♪
献我唇舌归主用
♪ Take my lips and let them be ♪
传好信息颂扬袮
♪ filled with messages from Thee ♪
献我钱财归主用
♪ Take my silver and my gold ♪
一切本都不属我
♪ not a mite would I withhold ♪
一切本都不属我
♪ not a mite would I withhold ♪
今将我爱倾主前
♪ Take my love; my God, I pour ♪
性命 身心全献袮
♪ at thy feet its treasure store ♪
愿袮悦纳我一切 我愿...
♪ Take myself, and I will be ♪
终生 单属袮
♪ ever, only, all for thee ♪
终生 单属袮
♪ ever, only, all for thee ♪
(北卡罗来纳州 阿士维)
(第一天)
有人在吗
Hello?
雅各
Jacob?
有人在吗
Hello?
(《混合节拍》精选集)
椋鸟是中型的燕雀
Starlings are medium-sized passerines.
身体最短的是肯氏狭尾椋鸟
The shortest-bodied species is Kenrick's starling,
最轻的是艾博特氏紫椋鸟
but the lightest-weight species is Abbott's starling
天啊
Holy cow.
你好 爸
Hi, Dad.
妳看起来很不错
You look great.
妳的味道有点怪
You smell a little weird.
你的味道一点没变
You smell like always.
奇克雷
Oh, Chiclet!
- 更多事改变了 是吧 - 你好啊
- The more things change, huh? - Hi!
琼妮
Joani!
我在拿袋子
I'm getting the bags!
琼妮 快进来
Joani, get in here, now!
妳好 妈
Hi, Mom.
甜豆