Let's go, cop killers.
出来吧 警♥察♥杀手
Give you 30 seconds to give yourselves up.
给你30秒时间投降
Come out slowly with your hands in the air
把双手举过头顶 慢慢出来
like you're playing a nice little game of volleyball.
就像打排球那样举起手 然后出来
This here is John "Rugged" Rudgate, the gangster.
他是John "Rugged" Rudgate 是个混混
The badass who outfoxed the cops
这个坏蛋跟警♥察♥耍小聪明
and hightailed it out of town and into the history books.
他因此声名远扬 并载入史册
Hey... you guys want to buy some speakers?
嘿... 你们想买♥♥音箱吗?
Rugged was supposedly behind
Rugged似乎是...
every unsolved crime in New Hampshire
过去10年中美国新罕布♥什♥尔州每一起案件的
in the last 10 years...
幕后黑手...
from breaking into the peewee league storage shed
从开始只攻击小型连锁商店
to murdering that fat fuck lumberjack, Rod Connelly.
直到谋杀了Rod Connelly那个超肥的伐木工人
Not too many places get their own legendary criminal.
拥有具传奇色彩的罪犯的地方并不多
Chicago had Al Capone with his huge fucking empireof whorehouses and speakeasies.
在芝加哥Al Capone率领他的由妓院和非法酒店组成的超级帝国
New Mexico had Billy The Kid, who stole so many horsesthey had to invent the car just to fucking get around.
新墨西哥比利小子 他偷了太多的马以至于他们得发明汽车来运马(比利小子是美国历史上的传奇罪犯)
And New Hampshire had Rugged.
而在新罕布♥什♥尔州 有Rugged当道
The amazing thing was, I was gonna get to work with him.
不可思议的是我就要和这样的一个人一起工作了
I was gonna nab a stack of diplomasfrom the Andover tractor-trailer trucking school
我要设法从Andover拖车学校弄几张文凭
and he was gonna turn them into big coin.
而他会把它们变成大笔的钞票
Was I nervous? Fuck, yeah. But who wouldn't be?
我紧张吗? 废话 当然了!碰到这事 谁不紧张
What's up, Marcus?- What's up, Rugged?
你好啊Marcus- 你好Rugged
Relax, man. You look conspicuous.
放松点小子 你看起来太假了
How'd we do?
怎么样?
Well...
呃...
Got five.
弄了5张
Five O.K.?
五张可以吗?
Yeah. Shit hot, man.
真不错啊 小子
That's real fucking good.
真的棒极了
Well? What do you think we're gonna get for them?
那你觉得这五张我们能卖♥♥多少钱??
You don't worry about that. That's my deal. O.K.?
你不用担心这个 这是我来搞定的事
But considering trucking school chargesfour grand for one of these jobbies,
但考虑到运输学校颁发这样一张文凭要收四千块的学费
I'm thinking we'll start north of a thousand.
我想我们可以把价提高到1000
Well north.
价格不错吧
Apiece?- Mmm.
一张?- 嗯
I'm not saying I'm gonna get that.
我没说我一定得要那么多
My rock bottom floor is 500. At 500, I walk.
我的底价是500 低于这个价我就走人
And by the way, you back me upno matter what I do, O.K.?
还有 无论我做什么你都要跟着我做听到没?
If I walk out that door, you are on my heels.
如果我走你也走
If I get angry, you act fierce.
如果我发怒了你也要跟着怒气冲天
If I decide to jump up on this table and start screaming,
如果我跳到桌子上吼
you act like I do that all the fucking time. Get it?
你就要表现得自然点 好像我一直这样明白了吗?
Yeah. Sure, Rugged.
是的 明白了Rugged
They're here.
他们来了
It's the guy from the Clam Shack. Parka boy.
在海鲜小屋工作的就是那个男的整天穿派克大衣的小子
Still shucking oysters, parka boy?
还在剥牡蛎皮吗 派克大衣?
Yeah, right.
是啊
Show 'em the goods, Marcus.
Marcus给他们看看货
Well, it's, uh... 60 bucks apiece, man.
嗯 赚了... 呃... 60块一张
That's not bad for a morning's work, hmm?
一大早就赚这么多还不错 是吧?
Not bad? I was at thatfucking tractor-trailer school all week.
还不错? 我在那个该死的拖车学校待了一个星期!
You only grabbed five, man.You got to get more next time.
小子 你只弄了五张而已下次应该多弄点
There's not gonna be a next time.
没有下次了
Ah, don't quit on me, man.
嘿!别这么就放弃了 伙计
You didn't even fucking negotiate.
你♥他♥妈♥的根本就没跟他们讨价还价!
What?
你说什么?
You were scared of those guys.
你怕那两个家伙
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊?
I was looking at you. You're a coward.
我一直在观察你 你是个胆小鬼
Hey, watch it.
嘿 说话注意点
What are you gonna do, whack me?Like you whacked Connelly?
你要把我怎么样?揍我吗?就像揍Connelly那样?
What... what a lie. You're a fucking liar.
真是...真是个大骗子你是个该死的骗子
O.K., fine.You want to walk away from a good thing here, Marcus?
好吧Marcus 你就这么走了?
Let me tell you something,
告诉你
you're not gonna make this kind of moneyworking at the Clam Shack, all right?
你再怎么卖♥♥海鲜也卖♥♥不了这么多钱知道吗?
This is tax-free.
我们干的是免税的
O.K., so Rugged wasn't quite the badass yet.
这样看来 Rugged还不是个十足的坏蛋
So now you're wondering,how does a small-time coward
现在大家想知道的就是这个平庸无名的胆小鬼
turn into some kind of Granite State Billy The Kid?
是怎么样成为新罕布♥什♥尔州的比利小子式人物的?
Well, that's what this story's all about.
这个 就是我们要说的故事
It's a tough economy, Marcus.
现在经济不景气啊Marcus
Fuck.
该死的
Whoa...!
哇哦...!
Goddamn it, man.
活见鬼!
Motherfucker.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Rugged.
Rugged
Lagrand?- What's up?
Lagrand?- 最近怎么样?
Nothing, man, you know.
都挺好的
What are you doing around here, man?
你来这做什么啊 伙计?
I, uh, I thought you left the state.
我以为你去别的地方了
My old man died.- Ah. No shit.
我爸死了- 啊 不是吧
Well, I guess he was fat enough.- Yeah.
我觉得他是太肥了- 是啊
So how long you in town for?
你要在镇上待多久?
I don't know.
我不清楚
I'm running the U-Lock. I inherited it.
我在经营我爸留下来的优锁店
No shit. Really?
不是吧?真的吗?
Yeah, I'm running it. It's mine, so...
是啊 我管店了 我是老板 所以...
Shit hot, man. It's a great fucking gig.
真♥他♥妈♥的不错啊 伙计 不错的工作啊
Yeah, it is.
是啊 是不错
My mom, she rents over there.
我妈妈住那
It's, uh, 126.
126号♥
Yeah, I know.
哦 是的 我知道
Lagrand, running the U-Lock.
Lagrand 经营优锁
That's fucking great, man.You're, uh, you're set.
真不错啊伙计你可以安稳过日子了
You should be buying the good stuff.
你应该买♥♥更高级的酒
Yeah.
是啊
If you want. I, I don't care.
如果你不愿意买♥♥也没关系
I kind of like Gordon's.- Yeah, stick with Gordon's.
我就喜欢戈登牌的- 是啊 你一直喝戈登的
You know what I've been up to.
你知道我最近怎么样吧
You heard about me?- No.
你听说了我什么吗?- 没
Let me get a Wizard Of Oddsand two Dough-In-A-Rows.
给我一张制胜巫师彩票两张淘金彩票
Yeah, man, I've been into some heavy shit.
我经历了些大事
Heavy shit.
大事
I'm doing very well for myself.
我自己干得不错
You and I should talk.
咱俩应该聊聊
Yeah. Cool.- All right.
是啊- 那好吧
So I'll stop by next time I'm at my mom's locker.
下次我去看我妈的时候就顺便去找你
Sounds good.- All right.
好的- 那就这样
See you around.- See you around.
回头见- 回头见
Can you get another bottle?This one's missing the code.
你能去换一瓶吗?这瓶没有贴条形码
One hand under the box, Kelly. Both hands.
手在底下拖着 Kelly 两只手
And fragile, careful.
易碎的 小心点
Uh, brake fluid, two-for-one.
嗯 刹车油 买♥♥一赠一
$14.34.
14块3毛4
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
It's a rebate check.
这是折扣券
It's, uh... it's good till the 16th.
有效期一直到16号♥
Out of 15.
便宜15块
Move it to the road, John.
把车开到路上去John
Yeah, I got, uh, brake problems, Larry.
好的 我刹车有点问题 Larry
I'll just be a sec.
就一会儿
You know where this stuff goes?
你知道这个应该怎么用吗?
Is it the master cylinder?
是用在汽缸里的那个吗?
Uh... I don't know. Could be.
呃...我不知道 应该是吧
Haven't gotten your rent check yet.
我还没收到你的租金
Yeah, I'm gonna make it out right after this.
我知道 你帮我弄我这个我就给
It's, uh, it's the e-brake. It's dead.
是手刹有问题 不管用了
It keeps hitting the floor.- That's a cable.
它就吊在那一直不停得打着地板- 那是根钢丝绳
电影精选列表