- 闭嘴 - 不要啊
- Shut up! - No!
找到了 找到了 在这里
We got it, we got it. We got it, here.
- 求求你 - 快看 快看
- Please, please, please. - Look, look.
好了 我们没问题了 我们没问题了
Good, we're good. We're good.
别开枪
Don't!
你这个傻♥逼♥
You fuck.
《禁闭》
走吧 玛姬
Come on, Maggie.
这些麻烦是你造成的?
Are you the one causing all the trouble?
李
Lee!
李! 李!
Lee! Lee!
- 深呼吸 深呼吸 亲爱的 - 好的
- Breathe, breathe, honey. - Okay.
你会没事的 深呼吸
You're gonna be fine. Breathe.
- 喝水 - 谢谢你
- Drink. - Thank you.
这是给你的氧气
It's oxygen for you.
天气太糟糕了
This is crazy weather.
- 好了 你会没事的 - 噢 天呐
- Okay, you're gonna be fine. - Oh, God.
- 马上就好了 - 我以为我拿捏了
- Gonna be fine. - I thought I had it under control.
对于我的第二段婚姻我当时就是那么说的
Yeah, well, that's what I said about my second marriage,
再看看我
and look at me.
我以为你退出了
I thought you quit.
如果皮拉尔这么问了 你就那么说
If Pilar asks, I did.
- 那我得记住 - 嗯哼
- I'll have to remember that. - Mm-hmm.
我以为你恐高
I thought you were scared of heights.
我是幽闭恐惧 李
I'm claustrophobic, Lee.
我不恐高
I'm not afraid of heights.
我唯一恐惧的是我的老婆
Hell, the only thing I'm scared of is my wife.
发生什么事了 李? 按你说的的你应该已经搞定了
What is going on, Lee? You told me you'd be done.
- 我会搞定 - 怎么搞定?你怎么搞定?
- I'll fix it. I'll fix it. - How? How are you gonna fix it?
我会和她说 没问题的
I'll talk to her. No problem.
喂 那是我的储物柜 你不能就这样翻我的东西
Hey, that's my locker. You can't just go through my stuff.
玛姬 这件事让我来
Maggie, I got this.
不是你的东西 不再是了
It's not your stuff. Not anymore.
我和李签的合同 不是和你
My deal's with Lee, not with you.
这当中有李什么事?不给钱 你就走 就这么简单
Well, what does Lee have to do with this? You don't pay, you can't stay. Period.
- 玛姬 我们再给他 一个月时间 好吗? - 是啊
- Maggie, listen. Maybe we can give him another month, okay? - Yeah.
我已经把它登记到系统上了
I already put it in the system.
你不能撤销了
You can't take it off the block.
她不把我的储物间锁回去我不会走的
I'm not moving till she puts my lock back on this locker.
李 搞什么鬼?
Lee, what the fuck?
- 你说你会搞定 - 我会搞定
- You said you were gonna fix it. - I will.
- 搞定给我看 做点什么啊 - 好了 先别说了
- Show me. Fix it. Do something. - Hey, please stop.
- 我请你喝啤酒 然后我们再谈 - 请我喝啤酒?
- I'll buy you a beer and we'll talk. - Buy me a beer?
是的
Yes.
我看她需要一支啤酒
She could use a beer.
- 我知道 - 不是我
- I know. - Not me.
我给你带了这个
I got you this.
那是什么?
What the hell's that?
- 给你挂墙上的 - 你哪里弄来的?
- Something for your wall. - Where'd you get it?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
- 你生气了? - 没有
- Are you angry? - Nope.
你做了你必须做的事 对吧?
You did what you had to do. Right?
那你怎么不收下这个鳟鱼?
Then why don't you take the trout?
它是鲈鱼 不是鳟鱼
It's a bass, not a trout.
我知道 我只是考考你
I know. I was just testing you.
皮拉尔来接你吗?
Is Pilar coming to get you?
是的 她随时会到
Yes. She's coming. Any minute.
你们准备去公园吃午饭?
Are you going to the park for lunch?
是的
Yup.
你想我关掉哈里斯的账户吗?
Do you want me to close out Harris's account?
公♥司♥应该归功于你
You should be the one getting credit from corporate.
- 功劳? - 当然 他是你的客户
- Credit? - Sure. He's your customer.
玛姬 我们只是偷那个男人的东西
Maggie, we just stole the man's things.
你不应该幸灾乐祸
You shouldn't gloat.
嗨
Hi.
不给钱 你就走
You don't pay, you can't stay.
克里斯托弗·哈里斯 509 0098576 欠账
不会又一个吧
Not another one.
怎么回事?
What the heck?
玛姬?
Maggie?
李
Lee.
灯在闪
The light was blinking.
- 我以为它... - 回家吧
- I thought maybe it... - Go home.
我会锁好它
I'll lock it up.
这是谁的储物柜?
Whose locker is this?
是一个朋友的 没有记录在账面上
It's for a friend, off the books.
你不会举报我吧?
You aren't going to report me, are you?
不 当然不会
No. No, of course not.
回家吧
Go home.
费城警方仍在调查一起钻石盗窃案
Philadelphia police are still investigating a diamond heist
上周在著名的珠宝区造成一名妇女死亡
that left one woman dead last week in the famed jewelry district.
这两个小偷被认为持有武器且危险
The two thieves are considered armed and dangerous.
所以 他们赚了多少?
So, how much did they get?
官方没有公布数值
Official numbers not immediately released,
但有些警方透露数值可能达到百万
but some police sources say the number could be in the millions.
你这次最好接电♥话♥
Come on. You better be on your phone this time.
您的服务暂时中断
Your service is temporarily disconnected.
- 如果需要协助,请拨♥打♥... - 该死的
- For further assistance, please call... - Damn it!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
吹蜡烛
Blow out your candle.
我服了你
I can't believe you.
我知道明天才是 但我又转念一想 今天为什么不行呢?
I know it's not till tomorrow but I just thought, why not?
你为什么花钱在买♥♥礼物上面?
Why are you spending money on presents?
我们需要那笔钱用来买♥♥真正的食物
We need that money for real food.
是... 我的钱
It's… It's my money.
你的钱?你哪里来的钱?
Your money? Where are you getting money from?
- 我找了个工作 - 真的吗?
- I got a job. - Really?
放学以后做助教
Teacher's assistant after school.
- 什么时候开始 - 无所谓了 反正是给你的
- Since when? - Just... Whatever, Mom. It's for you.
离交房♥租还有10天
Yeah, well, the rent's not due for another ten days.
弗雷迪说他稍后会过来
Freddy said he's gonna come by later.
真是个怂包
Such a vagina.
塔林
Tarin.
爸爸以前总是这么说
Daddy used to say it all the time.
- 给 尝一下 很好吃 - 不 我一点都不想吃
- Here, try some. It's really good. - No, I don't want any.
- 妈妈 就尝一下嘛 - 我一点都不想吃!
- Mom, just try some. - I don't want any!
- 你讨厌一切东西 - 不
- You hate everything. - No.
- 不 你就是这样 - 我...
- Yeah, you do. - I've…
嘿 弗雷迪
Hey, Freddy.
听着 我本不想麻烦你
Look, I didn't wanna bother ya
因为我知道里奇离开后有多难
'cause I know how hard it's been since Rich left.
他没离开 弗雷迪 他去坐牢了
He didn't leave, Freddy. He went to jail.
- 我需要两个月的房♥租 明天就要 - 你在说什么?
- I need the two months, by tomorrow. - What are you talking about?
我刚给过你钱
I just paid you.
你最后一张支票退回来了 我不能再帮你垫钱了
Your last check bounced. I can't cover for ya anymore.
那我应该怎么拿出两个月的房♥租来?
Well, how am I supposed to get two months' rent?
明天 或者我得请你们离开 不好意思
Tomorrow or I gotta ask you to leave. Sorry.
弗雷迪 求你了 能不能...
Freddy, please. Can...
你能不能给我到下周来解决这个问题?
Can you just give me till next week to figure this out?
可以吗?
Please?
弗雷迪 你得帮帮我 我求你了
Freddy, you gotta help me out. I'm begging you.
好吧 或许可以商量
Well, maybe there's an arrangement we can come to.
- 拜托 弗雷迪 我结婚了 - 在我看来没有
- Come on, Freddy. I'm married. - Not from where I stand.
我宁愿睡在车上
I'd rather sleep in my car.
或许你不得不这么做
You may have to.
- 妈妈? - 怎么了?
- Mom? - Yeah?
有什么事吗?
Is everything okay?
你有个漂亮的女儿
You got a beautiful daughter.
天呐 什么人啊
God. Come on.
我们要搬出去吗?
Are we gonna have to move out?