醒醒
Wake up
洛根,他们说你在这里 我可真不敢相信
Logan, you are here. I couldn't believe it when they told me.
你在干嘛?
看洛根6号♥
Logan 6.
不是每天都会批准新的萨德曼诞生的
It's not every day they authorize a new Sandman.
我敢打赌这就是那个萨德曼
I'll tell you, Francis, that's him.
或许是,或许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
有什么关系呢? 他以后不再是你的了
What does it matter? He isn't yours anymore.
好吧,要我叫醒他吗?
All right, you want me to wake him?
入侵警报
Break-in.
瞧你干的好事
Now you've done it.
检测到入侵,请表明身份
Scanners report intrusion. Identify.
洛根5号♥,佛朗西斯7号♥,本区值勤中
Logan 5, Francis 7, authorized duty quadrant.
意外入侵
Intrusion accidental.
洛根5号♥身份证实 佛朗西斯7号♥身份证实
Clear, Logan 5. Clear, Francis 7.
好了,我们走吧
All right, Francis, I'm with you.
只有疯子才会在育婴室瞎逛
Only the crazies hang around nursery.
明天还会有好几个新萨德曼诞生呢
There'll be a couple of new Sandmen tomorrow.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
一些伙伴今晚要转生
Some of our guys are on Carrousel tonight.
萨德曼总会获得新生 我知道
And Sandmen always renew. I know.
可你并不知道,你只是这么认为
But you don't know. You just assume.
不就是一转一嘛! 就象大家知道的那样,一转一
One for one. What everyone's been taught. One for one.
为什么不?事实本来如此
Why not? That's how everything works.
生死轮回,平衡之道
IKeeps everything in balance. One is terminated, one is born.
简单,合理而完美
Simple, logical, perfect.
- 除非你有更好的系统? - 当然没有
-You have a better system? -Of course not.
至少我会偶尔考虑这个问题 不象你每天只想着死板的公事
At least I wonder about it sometimes. Not like you with your automatic routine.
你就像个极其沉闷无趣的老师
You sound like a sleep teacher with a stuck tape.
别想了,这无懈可击
Leave it alone, it's perfect.
洛根,你想得太多了
You know, Logan, you wonder a lot.
尤其对于一个萨德曼而言
Too much for a Sandman.
刚才你为什么这么生气?
Why were you so angry just then?
那家伙怎么了?
What did he do to you?
那个红衣要逃跑 我能看得出来
That red's going to run. I can always tell.
你见过佛朗西斯8号♥吗?
Did you ever see Francis 8?
今晚以前我从没去过育婴室
I never even visited nursery before tonight.
知道吗,你怀疑的时候 行动就会变得迟缓
You know, when you question, it slows you down.
我搞不懂是什么让你如此好奇呢?
I don't know. What makes you so curious?
你知道谁是他的生母?
You know who his seed-mother was?
当然不知道了! 我只是好奇,又不是有病
Of course not! I'm curious, not sick.
好极了
Good.
看看这群人,今晚的转生礼一定很棒!
Look at the crowd. Good Carrousel tonight.
审判日,摩羯月15日
Last Day, Capricorn 15s.
城市历,2274年
Year of the city, 2274.
转生礼开始
Carrousel begins.
审判日,摩羯月15日
Last Day, Capricorn 15s.
城市历,2274年
Year of the city, 2274.
转生礼开始
Carrousel begins.
介意吗?
Would you mind?
多谢
Thanks a lot.
那边的那些人可能是新萨德曼的生母
A few over there could have been his seed-mother.
只有这么点?
Only a few?
你又克制不住胡思乱想了
You're just not trying.
摩羯月15日
Capricorn 15s...
生于2244年
...born 2244...
开始转生
...enter the Carrousel.
重生开始
This is the time of renewal.
坚定
Be strong...
你将获得重生
...and you will be renewed.
确认身份
Identify.
抬头
Rise.
重生!重生!
Renew! Renew!
加油啊!
Come on!
再高点!
Higher!
重生!重生!
Renew! Renew!
重生!
Renew!
重生!
Renew!
重生!
Renew!
收到!
Affirmative!
重生!
Renew!
跑啊!逃亡者!
Run, runner!
听见了吗?跑啊!
Did you hear him? Run!
- 站住! - 逃亡者!
-Hold it! -Runner!
逃亡者已终结,坐标0.31
Runner terminated, 0.31 .
准备清理
Ready for cleanup.
请求核实身份
Request identity check.
收到
Affirmative.
这家伙很棒,不是吗?
He was good, wasn't he?
这叫困兽犹斗
Showed he had some life in him in the end.
你那枪打得不错
That was a great shot you made.
你一直打不中 只有我来了
You kept missing him. I had to do something.
这人简直疯了 他本来可以通过转生礼重生的
It's crazy. He could have renewed on Carrousel.
这下彻底完了
Now he's finished forever.
他们为什么要逃?
Why do they run?
你好
Hello.
欢迎
Welcome.
请不要
Please, no.
请?
Please?
不要?
No?
得了吧
Come on.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
你只喜欢女人?
You prefer women?
那么?
Well?
没什么,我只是有点伤心
Nothing, I felt sad.
今天我上循环传输器
I put myself on the circuit.
是个错误
It was a mistake.
伤心?
Sad?
为什么伤心?
Why do you feel sad?
因为我的一个朋友参加了转生礼
A friend of mine went on Carrousel.
现在他不在了
Now he's gone.
呃
Yes, well...
我能肯定他已经重生了
...l'm sure he was renewed.
他是被杀了
He was killed.
象其他人一样
Like the others.
被杀?你怎么能说“被杀”?
IKilled? Why do you use that word?
你不就是干这个的吗,杀人?
Isn't that what you do? IKill?
我可从来没杀过人
I've never killed anyone in my life.
萨德曼终结那些逃跑的人
Sandmen terminate runners.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
杰西卡
Jessica.
不要难过了
That's sad enough.
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
我们做♥爱♥吧
Let's have sex.
那你为什么要浪费我的时间?
Then why are you wasting my time?
为什么上循环传输器?
Why'd you put yourself on the circuit?
我只是认为自己必须做点什么
I thought I had to do something.
我刚才说了,这是个错误
I told you it was a mistake...
现在我改主意了
...and I've changed my mind.
就因为我是个萨德曼?
Because I'm a Sandman?
我是你遇到的第一个萨德曼吗?
Am I your first?
是的
Yes.
我很好奇
And I'm curious.
好奇什么?
About what?
萨德曼是如何生活的
How a Sandman lives.
跟大多数人相比,是有点小小不同
It's a little different from most people...
但是我向你保证 我们象其他人一样有着相同的感情
...but I assure you we have the same feelings as everybody else.
如果你感觉好奇,不如我们……
If you're feeling curious it's--
我不是指那个
Not about that.
那么,又是什么呢?
What, then?
逃跑有错吗?
电影精选列表