? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? Our day will come ?
? 我们将拥有一切 ?
? and we'll have everything ?
? 我们将分享喜悦 ?
? we'll share the joy ?
? 坠入爱河可以带来 ?
? falling in love can bring ?
? 没有人可以告诉我,我太小了,不知道 ?
? no one can tell me that I'm too young to know ?
? 年纪轻轻就知道 ?
? young to know ?
? 我是如此爱你 ?
? I love you so ?
? 如此爱你 ?
? love you so ?
? 你爱我 ?
? and you love me ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
? 如果我们等一下 ?
? if we just wait a while ?
? 不为我们流泪 ?
? no tears for us ?
? 想着爱,带着微笑 ?
? think love and wear a smile ?
? 我们的梦想有魔法 ?
? our dreams have magic ?
? 因为我们会一直这样相爱 ?
? because we'll always stay in love this way ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
由 orion Pictures Corporation
captioning made possible by orion pictures corporation
制♥作♥的字幕可以看一下。 一定是下了一整夜的雨。
look at that. It must have rained all night.
你不知道吗?
Wouldn't you know it?
回来睡觉。
Come back to bed.
不。
No.
这不会耗费很长的时间。
It won't take long.
我知道,宝贝。
I know, honey.
我想知道他们是否已经起来了。
I wonder if they're up yet.
我看不到她起得太早,是吗?
I can't see her
getting up too early, can you?
他起得很早。
He gets up early.
那是在生活杂♥志♥。
That was in life magazine.
卡罗琳和约翰-约翰进来玩。
Caroline and John-John come in to play.
基♥督♥,卢雷恩。
Christ, lurene.
我的咖啡还没喝呢。
I haven't even had my coffee yet.
? 我们的梦想有魔力 ?
? Our dreams have magic ?
? 因为我们会一直这样相爱 ?
? because we'll always stay in love this way ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
? 我们的日子终将到来 ?
? our day will come ?
蠕变!
creep!
坚持,稍等。
Hold on.
上帝。
God.
坚持,稍等。
Hold on.
天啊! 当心!
Oh, God! Be careful!
我很小心,海森巴♥特♥尔♥夫人。
I am being careful, Mrs. Heisenbuttel.
我不认为那真的伤害了你。
I don't think that really hurt you.
哦...
Oh...
射线!
Ray!
来吧,亲爱的。 会有交通。
Come on, honey. There's going to be traffic.
主。
Lord.
我会帮你。 我会帮你。
I'll help you. I'll help you.
小心点,现在。
Be careful, now.
来吧。 好的。
Come on. All right.
小心碰头。
Watch your head.
啊!
Ah!
那里。 好的。
There. O.K.
哦!
Oh!
射线!
Ray!
我来了。 我来了。
I'm coming. I'm coming.
你能得到这个吗?
Can you get this?
是的。
Yeah.
早上好,海森巴♥特♥尔♥小姐。
Good morning, miss heisenbuttel.
早上好。
Good morning.
很高兴见到你的总统?
Excited about seeing your president?
她真的很兴奋。
She's real excited.
谢谢你让你的妻子带我去,哈利特先生。
Thank you for letting your wife
take me, Mr. Hallett.
这意味着很多我们不能说不。
It means so much we couldn't say no.
我们要迟到了,亲爱的。
We're going to be late, hon.
我们有灿烂的阳光,
We have a brilliant sun,
它已经变成了一种舒适的情况
and it has turned into a comfortable situation
为了数百名来到达拉斯的爱情领域
for the hundreds who came to Dallas' love field
见证总统的到来
to witness the arrival of the president
还有他的第♥一♥夫♥人♥。
and his first lady.
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
打扰一下! 轮椅案例!
Excuse me! Wheelchair case!
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
对不起。 她瘫痪了。
I'm sorry. She's paralyzed.
我不是。
I am not.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
我可以帮你吗,女士?
May I help you, ma'am?
哦谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
她是一个终身的民♥主♥主义者。
She's a lifelong democrat.
她仍然每次都投票。
She still votes every time.
她一直把我的脚撞到每个人身上。
She's been bumping my feet against everybody.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
这是她人生的巅峰。
This is the high point of her life.
请让我们过去。
Let us through, please.
谢谢你。 谢谢你。
Thank you. Thank you.
她的时间不多了。
She doesn't have much time.
来吧,杰基。
Come on, Jackie.
杰基!
Jackie!
杰基!
Jackie!
是约翰逊吗?
Is that Johnson?
谁在乎? 她看起来很棒。
Who cares? She looks wonderful.
我有那套西装的图案。
I have the pattern to that suit.
我们有相同的口味。 请和我们握手。
We have the same tastes. Please shake our hands.
杰基!
Jackie!
我的书包。
My bag.
我的书包!
My bag!
Lurene,我的包不见了。
Lurene, my bag's gone.
我说把它放在你的腿上。
I said keep it on your lap.
我的包不见了。
My bag is gone.
多么漂亮的西装。 我喜欢那个颜色。
What a beautiful suit. I love that color.
给我滚开。
Get out of my way.
哦,肯尼迪夫人,请。
Oh, Mrs. Kennedy, please.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
你拿到包了吗?
Did you get the bag?
这次我会保留它。
I'll keep it this time.
你跟他们谈过?
You spoke to them?
他们看起来是一对很好的夫妻。
They seemed like a nice couple.
小心。
Watch out.
天哪。
My God.
他出什么事了?
What's wrong with him?
嘿!
Hey!
大家知道怎么回事吗?
You guys know what happened?
通过收音机。
Over the radio.
它在电视上。
It's on the TV.
出问题了。
Something's wrong.
持续清算
Continued clearing
不到 5% 的机会...
with a less than 5% chance...
总统被枪杀了。
the president was shot.
当他的车跟着
As his car followed
从达拉斯市中心到医院。
from downtown Dallas to the hospital.
亚伯勒参议员告诉新闻记者,他听到了三声枪响。
Senator yarborough told newsmen that he heard three shots.
他没有看到它们来自哪里,
He did not see where they came from,
但他认为他听到了三个。
but he thought he heard three.
他说他后来看到了
He said he then saw
一名特工打他的拳头
a secret serviceman beating his fists
在总统的豪华轿车上。
on the president's limousine.
亚伯勒参议员告诉新闻记者
Senator yarborough told newsmen
太可怕了,无法描述。
it was too horrible to describe.
他确实告诉记者
He did tell reporters
电影精选列表