倒数 十 九 八
T-minus ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five...
引擎已启动
We have engine start.
二 一
...two, one.
发射
We have liftoff.
一小时三十二分钟后
Thirty-two minutes after the hour,
航♥天♥飞机已离开塔台
and the shuttle has cleared the tower.
制导系统在线
Guidance systems online.
十一 休斯顿 推进器启动
Eleven, Houston, thrusters go.
-所有引擎运转良好 -是 很稳定
- All engines are doing good. - Yep, steady there,
投影点六二
from projections at point six-two.
天空中的露西
休斯顿 这边有...
And Houston, here comes the...
寇拉
Cola.
露西
Lucy.
-专员 -是 我在
- Specialist. - Yes, yes. I'm here.
时间到了 我们要回家了
Time to wrap it up. We're going home.
再待几分钟
Just a few more minutes.
就几分钟
Just a few more minutes.
收到 休斯顿
Copy, Houston.
-启动离轨燃料 -收到
- Go for deorbit burn. - Roger.
操纵杆预备 开始启动
I have the stick. Beginning entry.
船尾侧的光真好看
What a light show at the aft.
是吗 镜子拿来
Is it really? Take your mirror.
你有镜子吗
Do you have a mirror?
我有 我去拿
Yeah, I do. Let me get that.
根据真实事件
改编而成
注意重返大气层的角度
Watch your angle on re-entry.
收到 休斯顿 正在调整
Roger, Houston. Adjusting.
进入大气层的角度有点...
We have you coming in a little...
学校... 对不起
How's, uh... Sorry.
今天在学校还好吗
How was school today?
想吃冰淇淋吗
Wanna get some ice cream?
不想
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
All right.
杜♥鹃♥花真好看
Well, the azaleas look nice.
我每天都给它们浇水
Well, I watered them every day.
我要是没忘的话 应该浇了
Or I would have, if I didn't forget.
那些是新的 我昨天买♥♥的
Those are new. I put 'em in yesterday.
-我想你了 -是吗
- I missed you. - Yeah?
亲爱的 你上过太空
Babe, you went to space.
我太骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
那个...
It was...
我也说不好
I don't know.
-很难用语言形容 -肯定的
- It's hard to put into words. - I bet.
在上面的那种感觉
To be up there...
瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
太空差倒得怎么样
How's rocket lag?
几点了
What time is it?
艾瑞丝呢
Where's... where's Iris?
八点半了 我已经把她送上校车了
8:30. I already put her on the bus.
你能
Hey, can you...
我想你了
I missed you.
什么
What?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你回归日常生活了吗
And you're settling back in?
绝不消停 这是我奶奶教我的
Never settle. My nana taught me that.
你的身体状况感觉如何
How are you feeling physically?
状态好极了 长官
I'm in top shape, sir.
在微重力环境中待几天
After just a few days in micro-gravity
你的骨骼和肌肉量就会开始急剧萎缩
your bone and muscle mass begins to shrink dramatically.
你在太空中待了十天
You were up ten days.
我见过有人太虚弱站不起来 被抬出了航♥天♥飞机
I've seen man carried off shuttle, too weak to stand.
好吧
Well...
好的
All right.
海军军官学校毕业 成绩名列前茅
Top of your class, naval academy.
高中和大学都是毕业生代表
Valedictorian, high school and college.
你停得下来吗
Can you stop?
停什么
Stop what?
-停止工作 -我正在休假
- Working. - I'm taking a few days.
我侄女来和我们一起住了 布鲁·艾瑞丝
My niece is staying with us. Blue Iris.
布鲁·艾瑞丝
Blue Iris?
蓝鸢尾
那本来是我哥哥选的备用名
It was his second choice, actually. My brother.
他妻子说服了他 不用森克特瑞·露丝
His wife talked him out of Sanctuary Rose.
圣殿玫瑰
安娜贝拉 她现实点
Annabelle, she was the practical one.
换电灯泡 提醒吃饭
Change a light bulb. Remember to eat.
她去世了
She's dead now.
总之
Anyway...
艾瑞丝现在跟我们同住
Iris is staying with us,
我们一直都像闺蜜一样
and we've been doing girl things.
昨天在跑道上 还有今早在健身房♥
Didn't I see you here on the track yesterday,
我是不是都看到你了
and in the gym this morning?
骨密度 肌肉量
Bone density. Muscle mass.
扔扔飞盘 放放风筝
Throw a Frisbee. Fly a kite.
什么
What?
奶奶说飞盘是狗玩的
Nana says Frisbees are for dogs.
聊聊她吧
Tell me about her.
有天我爸被三个拿着斧柄的人
Three guys chased my dad home from school one day
从学校追到了家门前
with axe handles
她朝地上开了一枪以示初次警告
and she put the first warning shot in the dirt.
初次
The first?
在圣安吉洛 朝腿上开枪才算警告
Well, in San Angelo a leg shot's considered a warning.
他们为什么追他
Why'd they chase him?
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
他往他们的油箱里尿尿
He pissed in their gas tank.
你知道迈克·科林斯吗
You know Michael Collins?
知道 当然 阿波罗11号♥
Yeah, yeah. Of course. Apollo 11.
他给尼尔和巴兹开驾驶舱
He flew the command module for Neil and Buzz.
是的
Yeah.
你知道他把他们放下之后
So you know that after he dropped them...
绕着月球飞了好几个小时
he circled the moon for hours.
那里比人类去过的任何地方都要远离地球
It's farther from Earth than any man has ever been.
没有光 没有无线电
No light, no radio.
他哭了 被黑暗吞噬
And he wept, consumed by darkness
就在那时 他又看见了太阳
and then, when he saw the sun again...
他哭得更凶了
he wept some more.
在驾驶舱里 他写道
Inside the module he wrote...
"现在我彻底是孑身一人了
"I am now truly alone...
与所有已知生命体完全隔离
and absolutely alone from any known life.
我成了未知"
I am it."
我没事
I'm fine.
有比边吸着氧边抽烟
There are better ways to kill yourself
更好的自杀方式
than smoking with your oxygen machine.
感觉如何 混♥蛋♥
How's that, fucker?
我回来了
I'm back.
-你有去哪吗 -上天了 然后又下来了
- Did you go somewhere? - Well, up, then down.
你给那些常春藤混♥蛋♥们好看了吗
You show those Ivy League assholes how it's done?
没错
Damn straight.
你父亲以前打高尔夫
Your father used to play golf.
说是对生意有好处
Said it was good for business.
他当时没工作
He was unemployed.
他就是个傻子
He was an idiot.
你是来看我是不是还活着的吗
You here to make sure I'm still breathing?
德鲁说你的账户没钱了
Drew said your disposal's out.
确实
That it is.
我本来应该休假
I'm supposed to be on vacation.
可我已经把家里的三个房♥间刷了漆
I've already color coded three rooms in my house
报名参加了邻里联防队
and signed up for neighborhood watch.
你应该像我一样 找个爱好
电影精选列表