早上好先生。
Good morning, sir.
早上好,克罗宁。 谢谢你。
Good morning, Cronyn. Thank you.
不是很舒适,亲爱的,但它是家。
It isn't exactly cozy, darling, but it's home.
我以为我的生活很宏大
And I thought I was living on a grand scale
当我搬进一个五居室的公♥寓♥时。
when I moved into a five-room apartment.
你好我的宝贝!
Hello, my darling!
你好母亲。
Hello, Mother.
妈妈,这是霍莉。
Mother, this is Holly.
欢迎,霍莉。 我希望你会很开心。
Welcome, Holly. I hope you'll be very happy.
- 谢谢。 - 私奔!
- Thank you. - Eloping!
当你知道我有多喜欢举办婚礼时。
When you know how I love to stage weddings.
这正是我们这样做的原因。
That's exactly why we did it.
现在这是你的家,亲爱的。
This is your home now, my dear.
它是壮观的。
It's magnificent.
在整个费尔菲尔德县,没有其他房♥子可以与它相提并论。
There's not another house to equal it
in all Fairfield County.
我的祖先,亲爱的。
My ancestors, darling.
你的祖先都是男人吗?
Were your ancestors all men?
我一直有一种偷偷摸摸的预感,他们在出生时淹死了女孩。
I've always had a sneaking hunch
they drowned the girls at birth.
谁有勇气面对这些海盗中的一个并说“这是一个女孩”?
Who'd have the courage to face
one of these pirates and say, "It's a girl"?
霍莉,亲爱的,我相信你很想打开行李放松一下。
Holly, my dear, I'm sure you're longing to unpack and relax.
让我带你看看你的房♥间。
Let me show you your room.
你已经改变了这里的颜色。
You've changed the colors in here.
我认为这对新新娘来说应该是新鲜的。
I thought it should be fresh for the new bride.
如果玫瑰的灰烬不讨好你,你必须选择一些可以。
If ashes of roses doesn't please you,
you must pick something that does.
我不会生气。
I won't be offended.
为素未谋面的人很难选择。
It's difficult to choose for someone you've never met.
打扰你真是太好了。
It was kind of you to bother.
一点也不,我想让你感到宾至如归。
Not at all, I wanted you to feel welcome.
克莱会带你看♥房♥♥子。
Clay will want to show you the house.
稍后我会向您介绍内部工作原理。
I'll acquaint you with the inner workings later.
很高兴你回来了。
It's good to have you back.
很高兴回来,妈妈。
It's good to be back, Mother.
恭喜你,安德森太太。
Congratulations, Mrs. Anderson.
我不认为那个活着的女人能让克莱再次登上祭坛。
I didn't think the woman lived
that could ever get Clay to the altar again.
你当然知道菲尔·本顿。 每个人都知道菲尔。
You know Phil Benton, of course. Everyone knows Phil.
嗯,我现在知道了。 你好,本顿先生。
Well, I do now. Hello, Mr. Benton.
我的荣幸,安德森夫人。
My pleasure, Mrs. Anderson.
菲尔和我参加了去年的百慕大♥比♥赛。
Phil and I were in last year's Bermuda Race.
是的,在不同的船上。 我的最后进来了。
Yes, in different boats. Mine came in last.
我们必须找个时间吃午饭。 我会打电♥话♥给你。
We must have lunch sometime. I'll call you.
了不起的派对,埃斯特尔。
Marvelous party, Estelle.
你是主持人。 开始托管。
You're the host. Start hosting.
你被嫉妒吞噬了,不是吗?
You're consumed with jealousy, aren't you?
彻底毁了。 我是菲尔·本顿。
Absolutely destroyed. I am Phil Benton.
但是,当然,每个人都知道菲尔·本顿。
But, of course, everyone knows Phil Benton.
你喜欢古代的床吗?
How do you like the bed of antiquity?
公平吗?
Fairacres?
嗯,我很欣赏古董,但我担心管道。
Well, I admire the antiques,
but I worry about the plumbing.
在我们的树林中,最重要的是立面。
In our neck of the woods, it's the facade that counts.
它涵盖了我们的腐蚀。
It covers our corrosion.
嗯,这并不是费尔菲尔德县独有的。
Well, that's hardly unique to Fairfield County.
它是在这里产生的。
It was spawned here.
这是浅盘的温床。
This is the breeding ground of the shallow set.
霍莉,是时候拍婚纱照了。
Holly, time for the wedding pictures.
你会原谅我吗? 好吧,我别无选择。
Will you excuse me? Well, I have no choice.
埃斯特尔让我们都在她的铁拇指之下。
Estelle has us all under her iron thumb.
你不要忘记它。
And don't you forget it.
你做到了! 你做到了! 你做到了!
You made it! You made it! You made it!
圣诞快乐,亲爱的。 圣诞节快乐。
Merry Christmas, darling. Merry Christmas.
那个瑞士天使可以向左走一点。
That Swiss angel could go a little to the left.
啊啊啊! 那是德国天使。
Ah-ah-ah! That's the German angel.
那么,您如何区分瑞士天使和德国天使?
Well, how do you tell the difference
between a Swiss angel and a German angel?
瑞士天使很瘦。
Swiss angels are thin.
德国天使很胖。
German angels are fat.
妈妈,你身边的冰柱不够用,
Mother, there aren't enough icicles on your side,
那个顶饰还是有点歪。
and that finial is still a little crooked.
谢谢你亲爱的。
Thank you, dear.
我无法想象我们是如何修剪这棵树的
I can't imagine how we ever trimmed this tree
- 没有你的帮助。 - 这就是我赶紧回家的原因。
- without your help. - That's why I hurried home.
我总是喜欢装饰这棵树。
I always enjoy decorating the tree.
而你以这种风格去做。
And you do it with such style.
你知道的。
You know it.
你很冷。
You're cold.
有人走过我的坟墓。
Someone's walking across my grave.
那是一个老太太的故事。
That's an old wives' tale.
黏土。
Clay.
有你回家真是太好了。
It's so good to have you home.
很高兴来到这里。
It's so good to be here.
现在是午夜。
It's midnight.
这是我一生中最快乐的圣诞节。
This is the happiest Christmas in my life.
你说每个圣诞节。
You say that every Christmas.
我想这是我一年中的时间。
I guess it's my time of year.
下一站,弗吉尼亚城!
Next stop, Virginia City!
旅客换乘中心城市,
Passengers change for Central City,
博尔德和科罗拉多州的丹佛。
Boulder, and Denver, Colorado.
丹佛? 这是奥尔巴尼。
Denver? This is Albany.
你看不懂仓库上写的内容吗?
Can't you read what it says on the depot?
好吧,不是我的想象。
Well, not with my imagination.
我有没有告诉过你,你的想象力是最美丽的?
Have I ever told you you have the most beautiful imagination?
嗯,现在是你注意到的时候了。
Well, it's about time you noticed.
让火车开走,爸爸。
Make the train go, Daddy.
是的先生!
Yes, sir!
他小睡时我会在丹佛见你。
I'll meet you in Denver when he takes his nap.
我喜欢。
I would love to.
我对铁路人有一个弱点。
I have a weakness for railroad men.
你好? 是的,这是安德森先生。
Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Anderson.
它是国务卿。
It's the Secretary of State.
先生,下午好。 圣诞节快乐!
Good afternoon, sir. Merry Christmas!
那完全没问题。
That's quite all right.
在哪里? 北非?
Where? North Africa?
是的,是的,我知道是这样。
Yes, yes, I know it is.
我明白。
I understand.
好吧,你希望我什么时候离开?
Well, when would you like me to leave?
克莱,我是你的妻子。
Clay, I'm your wife.
至少我愿意。
At least I'd like to be.
你当然是我的妻子。
Of course you're my wife.
现在,要说什么样的事情?
Now, what kind of a thing is that to say?
我不分享你的生活。
I don't share your life.
我存在于它的一个小房♥间里。
I exist in a cubbyhole of it.
有一半时间我什至不知道你在哪里。
Half the time I don't even know where you are.
亲爱的,我现在很亲近
Darling, I am so close now
到--得到我想要的。
to-- to getting what I want.
你想要什么?
What is it you want?
嗯,你听说过古老的家族病,
Well, you've heard of the old family disease,
华盛顿热。
Washington fever.
但如果你想要华盛顿,你为什么要去北非?
But if you want Washington,
why are you going to North Africa?
因为可以在像北非这样的地方建立声誉,成为故障排除者是一种方法
Because reputations can be made in places like North Africa,
and being a troubleshooter is one way
引起合适的人的注意。
of coming to the attention of the right people.
宠儿...
Darling...
我必须证明我自己代表某些东西。
I have got to prove that I stand for something on my own.
我不仅仅是另一个靠红利生活的富翁的儿子。
That I'm not just another
rich man's son living on dividends.
有一天,你将成为一名参议员的妻子,
One of these days,
you're going to be a senator's wife,
我们会在华盛顿安顿下来,我会在很多地方,你会厌烦我的。
and we'll settle down in Washington,
and I'll be around so much that you'll be sick of me.
哔哔! 哔哔!
Beep-beep! Beep-beep!
电影精选列表