有一件事我们讨论了很久
One of the things that we talked about for a while...
就是这部影集要如何开始
"How do you start this show?"
这对每个人来说都是相当庞大的任务
It was an enormous undertaking for everyone.
我不想用电脑动画
I wouldn't want it to deliver CG pew-pew ,
而是要呈现真实感
but to deliver... reality.
二 一 开拍
Two, one, action!
零下气温 加上风机狂吹
Negative degree temperatures, with the wind machine going like this...
很辛苦 但也很好玩
Yeah, so that was hard. And fun.
真的很好玩
It was so fun.
细节多到不可思议
The amount of detail is incredible.
颜色主题 质感 绽放的效果
The color schemes, the textures, how things would flourish.
这部影集什么都有
There's everything on this show.
从飞机失事大场面到卷须的小细节
From big scopes of airplanes to smaller tendrils.
你会立刻沉浸在 「最后生还者」的世界里
You're immediately just so immersed in The Last of Us world.
拍摄在加拿大进行 我们规模可不小
Shooting in Canada, we're not doing anything small.
真的很不容易
It was quite the endeavor.
我记得在游戏推出时
I remember when the game came out,
很多人都说应该要改编成真人版
there were so many people saying, "This needs to be made into a live action."
我一开始有点排斥这个想法
I was in conflict with it at first
因为我们已经做过了
because I was like, "We've already done it.
我们已经拍摄 表演 剪辑过 为什么还要再来一次
We've shot it, we've performed it, we've edited it. Why do we need to go in and do this again?"
尼尔说
Neil said, "At the end of the day,
「总是会有人」
there are people out there
「永远不会玩这个游戏 永远无法体验这个故事」
that will never pick up a controller, and they will never experience this story.
「我认为我们的故事够特别 应该要让他们看到」
And I think our story is special enough to bring it to them."
关于HBO影集的事 我不记得第一次听到是何时
The HBO series, uh, I don't remember when I first heard about it,
但我记得我的心情是「我会想看」
but when I did, I was like, "Mommy want that."
(梅尔丹德里奇 饰演玛琳)
(游戏版玛琳配音)
因为我知道一定会很精彩
'Cause I knew it was gonna be spectacular,
特别是我后来知道这是共同制♥作♥
especially when I heard that it was a collaboration
而且尼尔也会参与
and that Neil would also be involved.
要为这些经典角色选角
When you're casting these iconic characters,
这些角色就像电影角色一样具代表性
these characters are iconic in a cinematic way already.
所以现在你必须找到能提升层次的人
So now, it's like, we need to find someone that can elevate it
或是用很有意思的方式 变成自己的风格
or make it their own in a really interesting way
才不会让人觉得只是在复♥制♥游戏角色
so it doesn't feel like they're just duplicating this other medium.
我很快就发现
I learned very quickly
(佩德罗帕斯卡 饰演乔尔)
这个作品的粉丝群有多广大
the massive fanbase that I was stepping into.
我打给我妹妹 告诉她我可能拿到这份工作
I called my sister to tell her about the possibility of the job.
她当时跟我外甥在一起
And she was in the car with my nephews.
我都还来不及把话说完 我只说了
I didn't even get the S and T out from the word "Last" when I said it.
有一个根据电玩游戏改编的工作 叫做「最…」
"There's this job, it's based on a video game. It's called The La--"
他们就说「最后生还者」
And they were like, "The Last of Us?!"
我心想一定要拿到这个角色
And I was like, okay, I definitely have to do this.
其实他们建议我不要玩这个游戏
I was actually advised not to play the game,
才不会变成在模仿 艾许莉强森版的艾莉
so that I wouldn't try and like copy Ashley Johnson's version of Ellie,
她演得非常好 但我偷偷看了一些电玩游戏画面
which is incredible. But I just watched some of the gameplay though, secretly, on my own.
(贝拉拉姆齐 饰演艾莉)
我第一次见到贝拉时 真的好兴奋
When I met Bella for the first time, I was so excited because, obviously,
因为我看过她在「权力游戏」的演出
I'd seen her in Game of Thrones.
当我看到她本人
And seeing her in person
在片场演出时
and even just seeing her on set and doing scenes,
她已经有艾莉的本质
she has the essence of Ellie already in her.
七 八 去你的
Seven, eight, fuck... you.
他们改编剧本的厉害之处
What's incredible about what they've done with these scripts,
在于探索和发展
was to be able to explore and nourish things that I think
在电玩游戏中的体验
are very much a part of the experience of the game.
其中之一就是这些角色的内心世界
One of those things is the internal life of these characters.
表现出他们内心的改变
And to really get into the flesh of what's happening inside of them.
你知道改编「最后生还者」 最大的惊喜是什么吗
You want to know what the biggest surprise of adapting The Last of Us is?
那就是尼尔德鲁克曼
It's the Neil Druckmann,
他是创造这个电玩游戏的天才
the genius who made the game in the first place,
他创造这个故事 这些角色和整个世界
who created this story, these characters, the whole world,
他很大方 能够变通 而且很聪明
he was so generous and flexible and smart
知道如何用不同的形式 向新的观众重新呈现「最后生还者」
about how to re-present The Last of Us in a different format to a whole new audience.
虫草菌无法在人类体内存活
这部影集里的科学观点完全基于现实
The scientific vision that the show presents to people is based absolutely in reality.
真的有这种真菌 而且真的会对昆虫造成那样的影响
That fungus is real, it does those things to insects,
如果感染人类就会变成那样 很可怕
and if it were to be able to infect humans, it would go like that. It's terrifying.
(克雷格马林 编剧 制♥作♥人)
我们希望观众感受到科学的真实
We want people to feel the reality of the science here.
虫草菌是一种真菌
Cordyceps, it's a fungus.
这种真菌会附着在蚂蚁的脑干上
And what that fungus does is it attaches to the brain stem of an ant,
控制蚂蚁的身体动作
takes motor control of the ant's body,
然后攻击蚁群的其他成员
and then attacks the rest of the ant colony,
(杰佛瑞皮尔斯 饰演派瑞)
散播疾病 吞噬其他蚂蚁
spreading the disease and devouring the other ants.
「真菌」这个词很有趣
Fungus is a funny word,
但我们知道的只是一小部分
but there's so much more of it than we realize.
几乎只要你看到草 底下都有真菌
Pretty much anywhere you see grass, there's fungus right underneath it.
它们息息相关
They're connected.
超乎你的想像
More than you know.
尼尔和我觉得我们需要做的改变之一
One of the changes that Neil and I felt we needed to make early on
就是真菌散播的方式
was the way the fungus would spread.
我们喜欢咬人这个点子 我们觉得很原始又暴♥力♥
We loved the idea of biting. We thought that that was primal and violent.
但我们后来开始研究菌丝体
But we started looking at something called mycelium,
也就是形成真菌的菌丝
which are these threads that make up fungus.
如果这些菌丝进入昆虫体内
And those threads, if they get into an insect, for instance,
就会开始往昆虫的大脑蠕动
that's what starts to worm its way towards the insect's brain.
(摄影机测试)
巴里高尔和他的团队非常用心
Barrie Gower and his team did this beautiful work
让人类和真菌结合得很完美
to mesh humans and fungus together.
一开始我们做了真的卷须
Initially, we'd created various practical tendrils,
基本上就是齿板
which was basically like a dental plate
(巴里高尔 假肢设计师)
我们会放在被感染的角色的嘴里
that we had inside the infected character's mouth,
上面有矽胶丝
which had all these little silicon cords joined to.
一往后拉就会一丝丝脱离
As soon as you pulled away, everything started to...
实际效果看起来很棒
Practically, it looked great.
但现实面的问题是要如何重置
I think the reality of it was going to be the resettability on the day.
头上到处都是大块真菌
Having huge, big fungal pieces all over the head,
只要遮掉眉毛 就会变得很像丧尸
as soon as you took the eyebrows away, you started veering into zombie territory.
如果外观有更人性和美丽的一面
When it has more of a human side, more of a beautiful side,
感觉就更可怕 你会更加想到自己
it makes it even scarier. As a person, you can relate to it more.
至于在感染者的方面 我们有第一阶段的感染者
From an infected point of view, we had the first-stage infected.
就在他们被咬后不久
Very shortly after they've been bitten,
皮肤周围有很多红肿的区块 并且会疼痛
there's a lot of redness, a lot of tenderness around the skin.
第二阶段 皮肤开始出现小伤口
Stage two, tiny little things start breaking through the skin.
就像蚂蚁或蜘蛛身上
They're a bit like the cordyceps you actually see on ants
被虫草菌占据的样子
or spiders when they've taken over by the fungus.
第三阶段是稍微大一点的版本
Stage three is a slightly bigger version of that
你可以看到真正的蘑菇
where you've got real mushrooms that you can begin to see.
直到第五阶段 头型开始变形
Until you get to stage five, where the head shape is distorting.
虫草菌从头盖骨穿出
Just basically breaks through the cranium
头骨从前方裂开
and just splits the skull down the front,
出现巨大的花瓣状真菌
and you have these huge sort of blooms, these sort of petals.
我真的不想看
No, I didn't want to look at them.
我不希望脑中留下那个画面
I didn't want that in my head to go home and sleep,
可是我必须跟演出的演员打招呼
and then you have to be kind of, you're like, "Hi! How are you?"
不只是他们的外表
And it's not just kind of what they look like,
(彩排)
他们移♥动♥时的体态也让人毛骨悚然
it's the physicality and the way that they move is what makes them so creepy.
但又令人印象深刻 不只是假肢
But impressive. Not just the prosthetic, obviously,
还有被真菌占据的样子
but the inhabiting of it.
对 越像这样扭动越好
绷紧你的嘴 然后就像这样…
(试镜带)
从视觉效果来看
Coming from visual effects,
循声者的表现方式可能相当有挑战性
I think the clicker performances can be quite challenging
因为牠们非常有特色
just 'cause they're very specific.
保持张力 然后旋转身体
他在表演和动作方面做了很多研究
He just had this really amazing performance and movement study to him.
这样的东西
Those are the type of things
很难用数位复♥制♥
that is quite difficult to reproduce digitally.
这些是我们很早期的概念和半身像
These are a lot of our very early concept and busts.
电影精选列表