漫威英雄大冒险
冰霜大作战
摩努雷基岛
冲浪 日光
免费 晒黑
中庭:北欧神话九界之一指人世
中庭不能容忍♥你的罪行 伊米尔
Midgard rejects your frozen villainy, ymir,
雾之国:和冥国没有明显分别的冰雪世界
伊米尔:巨人始祖 在在热汽与寒冰的交错中诞生
雾之国的冰霜巨人
ice giant of niffleheim.
冰霜会让你闭嘴的 托尔.奥丁森
The ice will silence you, Thor odinson.
让我们少说话 多上石头吧 金发妞
Yeah. Less talk, more rock, goldilocks.
不用告诉我战略技巧 浩克
Speak not to me of battle tactics, hulk.
我身经百...
I have fought more...
摩努雷基岛: 位于维提岛以西的太平洋海域 属于马马努卡群岛的一部分
问题是 冰霜巨人怎么跑到摩努雷基岛来了
Here's my question: Why is an ice giant on monuriki island?
这可不是冰霜巨人的旅行圣地 根本不够冷
I mean, it's not really an ice-friendly location, like, say, someplace cold.
顺便说下 冰霜是完美的利器
By the way, ice is the perfect weapon
化了就湮灭了证据
because it melts and leaves no evidence.
电影里就这么演的
Saw that in a movie, i think.
哪部电影
What was that movie?
队长 你知道我指什么
Cap, you know what I'm talking about.
接着干活 钢铁侠
Stay on task, iron man.
我们得在那个小匣子打开前找到它
We need to find that casket before it's opened.
能装下永恒之冬的小盒子 没 还没发现
Eternal winter in a box? Nope, not seeing it.
钓鱼竿儿上的漫长夏天去哪了
Would long summer on a stick work?
伊米尔如上古严冬之匣
Ymir and the casket of ancient winters
一般古老而强大 钢铁侠
are as powerful as they are old, iron man.
轻视他们非常危险
Trifle with them at your peril.
我没在轻视它 我只是在考量 大锤子
I'm not trifling, hammer-time. I'm judging.
如果它身处在冰川地带会非常强大
Glacier-to-go may be big, strong,
环境也更得心应手
and handy when the fridge breaks,
冰棒都知道要呆在冰箱里
but even popsicles know to stay in the shade.
他为什么要跑到这里来 而且他怎么来的
So why is he here? And how did he get here?
说不通啊 不太对劲儿
I don't know. This doesn't add up. Something's off.
于是你飞向了远方
And you're off to join it.
钢铁侠变成了钢铁火箭
Whoa! Iron man just became iron rocket!
他没事吧 需不需要我追踪他 我能追踪到
Is he okay? Should I tag in? 'Cause I can tag in.
不需要 龙人
Negative, reptil.
你是来实习的
You're here to observe as a trainee.
只需要观摩
That's what you do on a ride-along.
确切说 是一直在上空观望
Technically, it's more of a fly-along.
我其实还可以全力俯冲的
And I can just power dive into a--
不要参与 龙人
do not engage, reptil.
去检查一下那边的船只 这是命令
Check on the boats out there. That's an order.
船只 好的长官
Boats. Yes, sir.
别走太远 孩子 我们要完事儿了
Don't go too far, kid. We're about to wrap this up.
队长 我发现匣子了 它在巨人手里
Cap, I have a visual on the casket. It's in permafrosty's hand.
你想办法让他丢出去 惊奇队长 我来掩护
You make him drop it, captain marvel. I'll recover it.
开始摸索
Operation fumble is a go.
该做点儿冰激凌了
Time to make some ice scream.
懂了吗 这是文字游戏
Get it? It's a play on words.
对你来说 还不坏 浩克
Not bad, hulk. I mean, for you.
冰球 落角袋
Snowball, corner pocket.
你以为你在跟谁
Who do you...
救 生 员
下 水
上 冰!
我在这场史上最棒的冰怪海滩大战中做了什么呢
What did I do during the best ice monster beach brawl ever?
检查船只
Boat check.
等等 那像是
Wait. That looks like...
洛基
Loki.
伙计们 这是龙人 我觉得我好像发现了
Guys, it's reptil. I think I just spotted--
有点儿忙 孩子
a little busy right now, son.
我知道 你们一定要认真听一下
I know, but you've really gotta hear this.
信♥号♥♥要断
About to lose ya.
好吧既然他说了"检查船只"
Well, he did say, "check on the boats," so...
锁定目标
Tagging in!
放下手杖 洛基
Drop the scepter, loki.
不放下又如何呢
"Drop the scepter, loki," or what?
那我就 我就
Or I'll-- I, uh...
赶紧放下
Just drop it.
这个问题很公平 小龙人
It's a fair question, childasaurus.
也许你该等能回答上来的时候再回来
Perhaps you should return when you can answer it.
不管怎么说你都完蛋了 洛基
It's over, loki, one way or the other.
是啊 即使神仙制定的最周详计划也会出差错
Yes, even the best-laid plans of immortals go awry,
这要多谢你那些朋友
thanks to your friends.
至少这点上我们可以达成共识
At least we can agree on that!
天空中有个洞
Hole in the sky!
我试着回忆天上有个大窟窿时候的好事儿
I'm trying to remember all the positives of a big hole in the sky.
不 根本就没有
Nope. There are none.
队长 我们得制定个计划结束这场噩梦
Okay, cap. Got a plan for this nightmare?
队长 队长
Cap? Cap?
你在哪里 讨厌的跳蚤
Where are you, pesky flea?
你藏不住
You can't hide.
冰霜白♥痴♥秀该结束了
Enough ice follies.
该去找匣子和小孩了
Need to secure the casket, and the kid.
恐怕我们要分手了
Well, I'm afraid this is where you and I part ways,
预备英雄
pre-hero.
我要奔向新生
I, to a new beginning,
而你则将走向毁灭
and you, to oblivion.
我要失去目标了 有人想来吗 没有
Whoa! I'll tag out now. Anybody want in? No?
等等 我能飞啊
Wait. I can fly.
我可以冲过去 没问题
I can out-flap this skynado, no problem.
除了被这样抱着就没其他办法了吗
Is there any way to do this without hugging?
这个拥抱能救你小命
This hug is saving your life.
-那我还是不幸夭折好了 -我是也
Then I'd rather perish. As would I.
别再抱怨了 好好拥抱生命吧
Stop complaining and hug for your life!
在这里
There it is.
我找到匣子了
Okay, I've got the casket.
让我们现在集中注意力在
Now let's focus on...
更大的麻烦上
A much bigger problem.
-我来啦 -抓住你了
-Incoming, me! -Gotcha!
嘿队长 卷入神秘麻烦中了吗
Oh, hey, cap. Mystical vortex troubles?
有趣的是 我们恰好在讨论这个话题
Funny, we were just discussing that very topic.
浩克的观点很有趣
Hulk has an interesting theory.
不
No-o-o-o!
受够了 空中旋涡
Had enough, skynado?
龙人 他失去意识了
Reptil! He's out cold.
别担心 我有办法 孩子
Don't worry. I got this. Kid!
醒醒 不好
Wake up! Yeah, no good.
浩克 帮点儿忙怎么样
Hey, hulk, how about a little help?
醒 醒
Wake u-u-up!
刚才是浩克吗
Was that hulk?
看啊 我还活着
Hey, check it out. I'm still alive.
我们做到了
Yeah! We did it!
而且我发明了"恐龙冲浪"
And I just invented dino-boarding.
还有"恐龙撞车"
And dino-crashing.
"龙体重创"
And full-body dino-trauma.
龙人 你还活着吗
Reptil, you alive?
安可一下 我就要昏过去了
For my encore, I will pass out.
金属人说的对
The metal one spoke truth.
温暖的岛屿让我脆弱
The island's warmth made me weak.
这是个糟糕的计划
It was a poor plan.
你造成的失败 和我的计划无关
It was you that failed, not my plan.
你本该在一个隐秘的地方开"上古严冬之匣"
You were to open the casket of ancient winters
以免被发现
in a remote location so as to avoid detection.
结果呢 浪费时间
Instead, it was a wasted trip.
这些爱管事儿的闲人只是运气好罢了
The meddlers were fortunate.
可能吧 但就在我们说话之间
That may be, but Thor delivers the casket
托尔已经把匣子交给了仙宫
to asgard for safekeeping as we speak.
我们的新征程
Our new path to conquest
必须要扫除这些英雄
must crush all heroic obstacles.
我有一个办法
I know a way.
你有主意 真另人吃惊
You have an idea? How refreshing.
抱歉了 冰霜之主 请继续说
Apologies, lord of ice. Please continue.
电影精选列表